BARRON'S 2nd-lowest % BULLS: "That is not a contrarian buy signal"

• Please log in to reply
462 replies to this topic

#31 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,482 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 08:23 AM

I am building a LARGE LONG position, will hedge but I accept there will be a few or many RED days, stop losses, rolling into later expiration months etc

but those are the risks etc one has to take in trading

ES could spike down below 4K but  I will utilize a combination of VST, ST, hedges, options, etc to maintain a NET LONG position'

Taking my time reading everyone's thoughts here and I hate to say but TT is sounding alot like every other bear out there.  Crash talk, heading to zero etc etc etc.  Sounds practically identical to the bullishness in January that the market was going to the moon by everyone.  The bearishness is almost twice as bad however.  Take a look around though, outside of the bearishness, bond yields are dropping, believe I said around 3% is about it.  Oil is down hard under $100 again.  All the talk is talk about the Fed and raising rates is old news, they cannot go to hard on raising them or they'll create a depression.  Everyone already knew they were going to do 50 basis points, no surprise there so whats the shock to the market, there isn't, its still just trading and looking resilient to moving down much before some big earnings out this week by what I see!!  When it comes to earnings, they are currently sitting at an average level.  The most important thing though outside of everything is that bearishness is at extremes in put prices once again.  Worse then earlier in the year actually!  Sure I wish I had stayed short on the way down but I missed one oh well.  This is going to be a wide trading range for this entire year with lots of talk.  Sure we may grind our way to new highs or lows but its going to be a process not a few day thing.  Bringing my average long down to 4328 may leave this for the rest of the week....

#32 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 08:39 AM

After the dip in TSLA, now ALL about whether it can hang on to 975....another trip under that level could be very No Bueno...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#33 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 08:41 AM

Trannies plowing back through 15K...at the edge of a very big cliff now...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#34 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 08:44 AM

TSLA really needs a big sharp stick save here, as 15 min all hours chart starting to not look so hot...

#35 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,588 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 08:45 AM

Love the talk on Tesla lol!!  I think it should be down with a p/e of 133.  Just looked at Ford and wow, 3.34 p/e, that's ridiculous!! 

#36 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 08:46 AM

Failure to hold the opening lows on TSLA will start to sync up longer time frames downside again...

Super important action dead ahead here....

#37 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 08:48 AM

FAANG Generals index continues to make new bear market lows...

NAZ Comp getting real close...

#38 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,482 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 08:49 AM

still too many dipbuyers

lower low AHEAD

#39 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 08:50 AM

14900 looking like pretty much last chance for romance for Trannie Bulls...

Below that, and Crash window opens up wide...

#40 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 08:51 AM

TSLA hangin' in there so far...back kiss of 1K. and then we see??