Photo

"FED" RECESSION has begun? TECH BROKEN...

• Please log in to reply
385 replies to this topic

#21 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,657 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 06:53 AM

Apple super close to huge cliff edge here this AM pre-market...

Can it get one last back kiss of 159 first, or is it finally time for the rapid escalation of the rollover??

5 min though 2 hour looking looking very no bueno....with the 3, 4 hour charts on the verge of full rollover...

Only a move over the key 166, would temper my super bearishness on this one now....

So goes Apple, so goes the market???

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#22 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,657 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 06:54 AM

As I have been sayin' for months....Watch the Mega Caps.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#23 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,657 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 07:23 AM

OH, OK, Now I see: BERKS had a bad Quarter, explains it all. 
---

2 things...that breach of 330 on BRK likely gonna turn out to be real painful for shareholders that have not bailed yet.

Good luck using longer term methods that worked during the last 40 years....the cycle has flipped.

Sell the big rallies.....already saw a picture perfect beautiful one in Naz, and there will be many more...

nq.png

Edited by K Wave, 02 May 2022 - 07:23 AM.

#24 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 07:34 AM

Oh my I'm sure the disappointment out there is huge as I read all weekend on here and other places, "the market is going to crash on Monday".  When to many people are saying the same thing the market generally goes the other way.  Yes the market is down and will it crash sometime, yes but now is just not the time yet.  There is way more of a chance of a rip your face off rally then a crash any day.  Since the beginning of the year I've been saying were going to see tons of volatility and its going to be grind grind grind.  Just because the market has broken through lows doesn't mean its going to crash from there.  A strong bullish pattern is a W with the right side moving lower than the left.  Over and over bears have been fooled this way.  Anyhow gonna be another interesting day for sure and I'm just lowering my long once again waiting for the rally to start which so far seems to be working okay.  Average long now 4154 but still keeping it wide...

#25 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 07:49 AM

Oh my I'm sure the disappointment out there is huge as I read all weekend on here and other places, "the market is going to crash on Monday".  When to many people are saying the same thing the market generally goes the other way.  Yes the market is down and will it crash sometime, yes but now is just not the time yet.  There is way more of a chance of a rip your face off rally then a crash any day.  Since the beginning of the year I've been saying were going to see tons of volatility and its going to be grind grind grind.  Just because the market has broken through lows doesn't mean its going to crash from there.  A strong bullish pattern is a W with the right side moving lower than the left.  Over and over bears have been fooled this way.  Anyhow gonna be another interesting day for sure and I'm just lowering my long once again waiting for the rally to start which so far seems to be working okay.  Average long now 4154 but still keeping it wide...

Still too many Sunday night/Morning  morning dipbuyers but market setting up for a RAPID RALLY up to at least 4250. 
Appears to me as if this rally can start on Tuesday, but most likely after or during the POWELL press conference

#26 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 07:53 AM

FOMC Week, expect volatility: On Friday, #ES_F broke down a major, multi-month triangle at 4200. My 1st target was 4070-80 and en route Plan today: As long as 4155 res keeps holding, 4070-80, possible bounce, 4025-35 remain targets. 4155 clears, we retest 4200 (squeeze above)
Quote Tweet

ZVBuToeP_mini.jpg

Adam Mancini

@AdamMancini4
· Apr 30
Have a great weekend! Free fall for #ES_F after losing 4200, and its 0 coincidence why: It broke down a perfect, 10 month triangle Plan Next Week: FOMC upcoming. Looking to 4085, 4025-35 targets. Multi day rally likely there. Either way, Bulls only back in control above 4200

#27 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 07:57 AM

Ya he kinda missed the pullback as he was super bullish about going up after 4500 was hit.  His numbers always play both sides and once in awhile they do hit but no one ever really knows the exact direction.  Reason why I have always liked David Larews charts as he just shows you whats going on....

#28 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,657 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 08:02 AM

The tell is likely to be MSFT, as it is the only Mega Cap exhibiting possible "floor recapture" which is obviously a necessary event in your scenario.

But IF MSFT were to take out the floor AGAIN after the recapture, there is perhaps nothing more bearish than that...

#29 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,657 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 08:06 AM

270 the level to watch on Softy...an hourly close back below that level sets up possible crash scenario...

Back above 280 again, and would reasonably likely be first sign  the floor recapture may hold for bulls...

#30 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 08:08 AM

My initial CRUDE long position (1 contract) is near stop loss .-- what to do? close, and wait for a better trade setup? or add?

I decided to add, but either August or September, at lower prices, will do so before 10am ...   I expect another rally in crude until at least September and then the BIG DELCINE to below 60