Photo

BULLISH EOM & EOQ --- Bears ready to pounce....

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#111 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 02:01 PM

Final hour might as well add a little more, average long 3868... 

#112 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 02:01 PM

TSLA...To Stick Save or not to Stick Save...That is the Question...

We may find out over the next couple hours of trading....

tsla.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#113 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 07:58 AM

Not surprising that negative GDP pulled the market down and a perfect time to add to my long bringing it down to 3854.  Might add a bit more later on but we'll see, want to keep it wide like yesterday as I was thinking it will make for a nice rally somewhere in here!  I kinda figured the market would be down with all that bullishness out there when the market was up so much yesterday but didn't expect it to fall quite that much.  The grind baby grind market continues so rallies and sell offs are gonna be all over the place in the end.  But the best news is all of my puts at the 3200, 3000 level and 4100, 4200, 4300 calls are all looking great.  If we sell off a bit more I may even resell that 3500 level lol!!   

#114 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 08:29 AM

Decided to add a little more to get my average long down to a nice even 3850.  Sit here for awhile and see where we go as I'm getting close to finishing up my 16th month of no losses.....

#115 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 08:44 AM

And just like that TSLA now within striking distance of the swing low into month end....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#116 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 08:46 AM

Decided to add a little more to get my average long down to a nice even 3850.  Sit here for awhile and see where we go as I'm getting close to finishing up my 16th month of no losses.....

For the life of me can't figure out why you short puts just before 100 point SP drops in a bear market when the charts are screaming rollover...but glad it has worked out for you...so far...

Edited by K Wave, 29 June 2022 - 08:46 AM.

#117 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 08:49 AM

Beautiful work by da boyz once again on Rusty futs...

This is important level bulls DO NOT want to lose....

rut.png

Edited by K Wave, 29 June 2022 - 08:49 AM.

#118 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 08:51 AM

Watch this AAPL pivot just made...likely real important going forward...

AAPL.png

#119 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 08:56 AM

so looks like big pivots now set on SP and Apple....

Bulls still in attempted corner turn mode...unless..those are broken...

As long as VIX stays under 29, bulls have a real shot at a wave 2 low...

But if bulls do fail to hold the pivot...Katy bar the door...

Still keep yer eye on TSLA...if it fails to recover.............

#120 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 08:58 AM

Crude still holding the breakout above the The Big Kahuna 110....but it is jammed up into 30 min line....so throwover at 110 a reasonable proposition...