Photo

BULLISH EOM & EOQ --- Bears ready to pounce....

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#131 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,698 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 10:10 AM

Oh myyyyyy options trades, you mean the one I reported on here where I took profits on my sold 3500 puts for a $30.25 profit in the end and my 3200 puts that are currently showing a $16 profit and my 3000 puts that are showing a current $8 profit.  Hmmmmm guess we'll see how those trades turn out on the 15th.  Just took profits on my sold calls to for the 4100 calls, $10.75 profit and 4200's for $10!!  Lets see your trades....

#132 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 10:17 AM

Below 670 on TSLA and things could start to get real dicey for next few days....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#133 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 10:39 AM

While broader market is gettin' hammered, Big Fang is holding SPX up thus far today..

So keep yer eye on this one, to see whether it can lead the way outta the hole...or...that pivot ends up breaking and S starts to hit the fan....

Thus far, looking like bulls have a shot...below 3580 again and that could change rapidly...

faang.png

Edited by K Wave, 29 June 2022 - 10:40 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#134 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 10:46 AM

Crude comin' back down to 110....good day there so far...

Now we see whether bears can take it back....

#135 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 10:50 AM

Bears still holding the very short term line on AAPL...

Now we see if they can get it back under 139 before it blows out the top...

AAPL.png

#136 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 11:14 AM

OK...now looking like either bears start to hammer it, or bulls may finally take it back...

see what happens dead ahead here...bears still with benefit of doubt below 3820 SPX

#137 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 11:17 AM

Meanwhile TSLA continues to flirt with the cliff edge it has managed to claw its way back above last 2 times....3rd time may not be so lucky for bulls...

See if if bears can blow out 670 or not dead ahead...

IF bulls do hold, and then take it back above 700, then possibility for big swing low in place...

But in a bear...surprises to downside usually...

#138 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 11:19 AM

SOX has the drip...drip...drip thing goin' as it sits right at the big swing low...

Bulls do not want to see long red ones start to print here...

#139 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 11:20 AM

Apple battle for 139....who's gonna win???

this could be a big one...

#140 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 11:21 AM

29 tested, but not yet broken through on VIX.....