Photo

BULLISH EOM & EOQ --- Bears ready to pounce....

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#121 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 09:04 AM

Except for the fact that I didn't go short I went long I think my 16 mth record indicates that what I'm doing seems to work because I follow the overall market.  I don't flip like other guys on here who never show their actual trades and flip like the wind when the market goes the other way.  Pretty easy to make predictions when you show nothing of it!!  As Tom Cruise would say, "show me the money" and I'll respect your calls much more, other wise I wouldn't say someone with a 16 mth winning track record is wrong lol!!!  I started buying when the market started falling yesterday,,,, of which I had already made 30 points on my first long trade!!!!  Why,,,,, because also unlike other guys on here who are looking for the S&P to fall to zero or move to 10,000 I follow the trend.  In the fall/winter we were due for a fall so I only shorted.  When we hit around 4300 I started trading both long and short depending on where the market was because the bottom spotters came out.  Since 4000 we've been in a grind mode and still remain in that mode.  As we pound out this bottom we'll likely eventually see a rally for a while.

Meanwhile, sorry it took time reporting but I was typing this but I had to add to my long with that last dip averaging 3838 now, now done for the day and went long the ndx at a nice even 11,500 for a longer term trade....     

#122 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 09:28 AM

Last I checked, shorting puts was the equivalent of making a long bet....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#123 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 09:37 AM

This action at 140 on APPL could be the key to rest of today and possibly more...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#124 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 09:38 AM

TSLA not well at all...

#125 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 09:39 AM

VIX tryin' for bounce off the 1 min line...

Bulls gotta keep it under 29...or things could get real dicey into month end...

Edited by K Wave, 29 June 2022 - 09:39 AM.

#126 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 09:43 AM

AAPL trying for the push over 140...all about whether bulls can hold it or not now...

#127 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 09:45 AM

Crude attempting the 30 min turn down right on schedule...

big pivot set there now...

IF it does turn into a complete throwover of 110, then Crude bull may be done for now....

#128 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 09:48 AM

VIX not confirming the breakout attempt action on AAPL..yet...

#129 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 10:05 AM

RUT SOX TRAN back in full leadership mode on downside...just as charts said was likely yesterday...

Now we watch AAPL...

#130 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 10:08 AM

Decision on AAPL could be imminent