vedic astrology update

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,385 posts

Posted 08 November 2022 - 10:23 AM

today is the full moon . it takes place in aires. rahu is also in aires. the north node of the moon . rahu is passions and poisons. it takes place in the star , nakshastra baharani, the star of restraint. it is represented by the womb.. this star can hide or eclipse things. it just so happens that it is also a lunar eclipse. It carries the idea of struggles and suffering . it is ruled by yama , the lord of death Some ideas and concepts are going to die as a result of today . Which as the nakshastra indicates will be a birth. IT will take some time but i look for some change to take place to make elections more secure. The people need to know that their voice is heard. Today is obviously very important on many levels. hopefully every one watched 2000 mules , about the 2020 elections.

dharma

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,385 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 10:37 AM

i want to step back and talk and talk about the present time we are experiencing from a large/huge time perspective. There are yugas which last a very long time. @ present we are in kali yuga. You have perhaps seen the image of kali dancing on the fallen figure of lord SHiva. This is the time period that we are in . I believe that we are going full speed ahead into the end of this yuga. Shiva is the destroyer, the destroyer of evil . W/ shiva vanquished kali reigns supreme. IT is a time when nothing is to believed , when nothing is be taken at face value. It is a time to go w/in and come to peace w/everything that arises. If one cannot believe anything that they are told , then it is a time to go w/in and check the validity there. SEE what is true for oneself. If you are believing the narrative, its a time to examine and see if you can find the truth While kali dances , one must be vigilant and examine for ones self . The truth is always available , its just at this time it needs to be sought out.. The ancient rishis saw this time coming and they put Jyotish , vedic astrology into the veda, they felt that forewarned is forearmed. WE are in a most intense time in this journey. there was alot that was hidden from view that has come to light . eg. the demise of ftx causing investors to lose all their money. Election grievances , in pennsylvania , arizona, and nevada. as the only ones that were reported. In the end our country and the world will be strengthened. ITs all part of the cleansing process. It needed to happen to prepare our nation and the world for the changes that are coming
There are several theories of how kali Yuga ends , i dont know if anyone knows for sure how we go into SAt yuga. SAt yuga is a time when mankind lives in accord w/all the laws of nature, Its a spontaneous event . I am going to suggest that things get so bad that the truth stands out and there is a spontaneous shift where it happens immediately -poof we are in a new time and age. An astrology update is coming but , i wanted to step back and look at the big picture
only love and peace
dharma

#13 Ken

Ken

• Traders-Talk User
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 November 2022 - 08:17 AM

dharma,

That was very interesting.  What solar year does the Kali Yuga end?  When I try to search on the internet there are various opinions but many say the year 2025.  Is that correct, in your opinion, and if so, when in 2025?  January? November?

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,385 posts

Posted 22 November 2022 - 11:45 AM

honestly ken i have no idea

dharma

#15 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,467 posts

Posted 22 November 2022 - 12:52 PM

i want to step back and talk and talk about the present time we are experiencing from a large/huge time perspective. There are yugas which last a very long time. @ present we are in kali yuga. You have perhaps seen the image of kali dancing on the fallen figure of lord SHiva. This is the time period that we are in . I believe that we are going full speed ahead into the end of this yuga. Shiva is the destroyer, the destroyer of evil . W/ shiva vanquished kali reigns supreme. IT is a time when nothing is to believed , when nothing is be taken at face value. It is a time to go w/in and come to peace w/everything that arises. If one cannot believe anything that they are told , then it is a time to go w/in and check the validity there. SEE what is true for oneself. If you are believing the narrative, its a time to examine and see if you can find the truth While kali dances , one must be vigilant and examine for ones self . The truth is always available , its just at this time it needs to be sought out.. The ancient rishis saw this time coming and they put Jyotish , vedic astrology into the veda, they felt that forewarned is forearmed. WE are in a most intense time in this journey. there was alot that was hidden from view that has come to light . eg. the demise of ftx causing investors to lose all their money. Election grievances , in pennsylvania , arizona, and nevada. as the only ones that were reported. In the end our country and the world will be strengthened. ITs all part of the cleansing process. It needed to happen to prepare our nation and the world for the changes that are coming
There are several theories of how kali Yuga ends , i dont know if anyone knows for sure how we go into SAt yuga. SAt yuga is a time when mankind lives in accord w/all the laws of nature, Its a spontaneous event . I am going to suggest that things get so bad that the truth stands out and there is a spontaneous shift where it happens immediately -poof we are in a new time and age. An astrology update is coming but , i wanted to step back and look at the big picture
only love and peace
dharma

thanks Dhamrma: gives me some hope in a sea of despair