Advantage BEARS - unfinished business below ES 3650; October bounce

• Please log in to reply
562 replies to this topic

#31 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,952 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 08:40 AM

After another good run to the downside, going back to flat here until I see some sign of cooperation from BTC...

Don't like being overly short when non-confirmations are showing.

Trading account now up over 200% since Aug top.

Still not seeing anything to get me aggressively long yet though...and should BTC start to break down, will jump in once more aggressively on the short side.

VIX under 28 might get me to consider long side, as would likely signal failure to launch on bears part.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#32 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,952 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 08:45 AM

Look like TSLA Apple may have just put in some very important pivot lows.

Should they get broken at some point (I think they eventually will), then LOB

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#33 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,651 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 08:54 AM

After another good run to the downside, going back to flat here until I see some sign of cooperation from BTC...

Don't like being overly short when non-confirmations are showing.

Trading account now up over 200% since Aug top.

Still not seeing anything to get me aggressively long yet though...and should BTC start to break down, will jump in once more aggressively on the short side.

VIX under 28 might get me to consider long side, as would likely signal failure to launch on bears part.

Oh oh the crashers must be panicking lol!!!  You forgot to say unofficial though because you don't post trades bahahaaha.  yes.gif

#34 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,952 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 08:57 AM

Back test of broken 290 pivot on TSLA not out of the question...

#35 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,952 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 09:01 AM

WMT looking like VST bottom may be in...now we see what happens on reasonably likely back test of key 132 area....

#36 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,651 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 09:37 AM

Hmmmmmm well how about that was setting my profit stop at 3729 and was taken out but starting my long build once again at 3725.....

#37 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,634 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 09:45 AM

Closing TESLA CALLS
Uncomfortable holding that position.
Nice profit

#38 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,634 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 09:47 AM

Will also close 1 each NQ & ES HEDGE LONG

WILL HOLD REMAINING ONE EACH ....

.. and another another below today's ES & NQ LOWs

#39 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,651 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 10:13 AM

How about that average long 3712, maybe if I'm lucky I'll get into the 3600 area!!! 

#40 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,952 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 10:18 AM

GME speculation indicator coming back down, as BTC continues to hover just above the cliff edge...