Vaccine Linked to Blood Clots

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 06:58 AM

It's really sad that people were not only convinced, but in many cases, forced to take this experimental "vaccine" without any trial events beforehand.

https://tinyurl.com/2on935e8  "FDA Admits Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Linked to Blood Clotting"

More to come as the fallout continues. 

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 19 December 2022 - 07:20 AM.

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#2 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 10:42 AM

You are so correct. Thankfully, this household saw it coming.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#3 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 11:02 AM

Yep - but those people also attacked anyone who didn't go along with it and 'follow the orders', I was very vocal because I know the science inside out, i'll take on anyone on the science, but it wasn't science but totalitarian Pharma/govt/internet

propaganda. FYI- I was banned from you tube for explaining actual science of this and its far worse the 'blood clots' and they know that, for example independent studies show, the disruption of toll receptors on cells has led to massive increase in cancers and

autoimmune they are falsely calling 'long covid' etc ....actual science like many scientists .and all of us who knew were banned.

So the biggest issue was mass censorship of science and 'fake science' in its place - it was literally every platform that worked together to do this, and alot of it is still in place.

If you want to take it step further the biggest issue is how did 90% people so willingly accept a totalitarian take over of the internet with disinformation funded by big Pharma and silence

the real scientists? ...the deeper you go the worse it gets.

FYI - I made this video to explain this for the few who want to understand.

https://www.youtube....h?v=__vkPzAg_NE

Edited by EntropyModel, 19 December 2022 - 11:05 AM.

Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB

#4 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 11:12 AM

My wife got a "booster" about 2 months ago (with no noticeable effects).

I didn't get a booster, although we both did get the original J&J one-shot (the day before they said it could kill you!)

About a month ago, I tested positive for COVID ...but she didn't and never has.  Cause/ effect?  Who Knows?

I started by feeling fatigued on a Friday. By Saturday I was extremely fatigued.

My fever spiked to 103f for about an hour so I took a quick test.

(Those tests are great to have on hand. You sure don't feel like shopping when you do get sick.)

My daughter dropped off some Pfizer Paxlovid.

Fearing that the worst was yet to come, I began taking Paxlovid that night and for the next 2 days.

The next few days were the best rest that I have had in years! I slept like a baby.

So I didn't finish the 5 day Paxlovid regime.

For about 2 weeks I got the often reported funny taste caused by Paxlovid, but I really felt great.

That was all there was to it.

(I'm not quite dead yet!)

Maybe this current strain isn't as mean as the first one was?  Who Knows?

https://www.worldome...fo/coronavirus/

Covid-daily.jpg

deaths.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 19 December 2022 - 12:23 PM.

#5 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 11:40 AM

Edited by K Wave, 19 December 2022 - 11:40 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#6 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 12:15 PM

My wife got a "booster" about 2 months ago (with no noticeable effects).

I didn't get a booster, although I did get the original J&J one-shot (the day before they said it could kill you!)

About a month ago, I tested positive for COVID ...but she didn't and never has.  Cause/ effect?  Who Knows?

cause- effect - possibly.

Remember how if a person gets a 'live vaccine'  other people can 'catch it' - well, that's an issue that Pharma/MSM avoided asking - Is mRNA 'live or dead/ attenuated? 

I would have to get into quite a bit of science - but the answer is live and unattenuated in SOME people not all. Pharma lied and said the mRNA would self limit and clear in 30 days, in many people it doesn't, confirmed

by blood tests.  This means some people (not all) are effectively 'live vaccine' carriers and expose others to it just as a virus - infact there is biologically no difference unless what we call the 'attachment bindings'

have been altered which is not the case.  Pharma would claim they are 'attenuated' which means modified to be less dangerous than actual virus - but many scientists dispute that, because the spike protein

is what is called 'cross reactive' - it 'looks like' a signaling protein for blood clotting - this was known by everyone involved from beginning, they will now lie and claim they didn't know, they did. 

Glad you are feeling better.

Edited by EntropyModel, 19 December 2022 - 12:18 PM.

Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB

#7 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 12:16 PM

I had first jab in Feb 2021, followed by another a month later. Then had 1 booster in late 2021.

SIde effects of vaccines were feeling a little tired on the following day and sore shoulder for a day or two.

No other side effects. I continued my 30 minutes  gym routine within 2 days of the jabs. 

With the fully vaccinated document me and wife enjoyed 5 great Carribean cruises of 4 days each at deep discount prices, between Sept 2021 and April 2022. None of the unvaxxed people were aboard the ships. The ships were barely half full and staff seemed to be extra eager to serve. Never got symptoms or tested positive during the pre-boarding covid tests and never got sick on any of the cruises. 

Fast forward to November 2022. Both me and wife had symptoms of serious fatigue, feverish feeling, serious lung congestion & cough. I have not even had a cold for 15 years so used one of those home covid test kits laying around in medicine cabinet. As I suspected, Iwas positive for covid. Panick set in and pictures of ending up in hospital in a plastic tent floated in my mind.All we did was rest and eat lots of chicken soup, took vitamin D & zinc pills. No Paxlovid, no Ivermectin was at home. Just 42 hours later all my symptoms suddenly disappeared! Energy was back, no feverish feeling and cough was better. 

What killed off the covid virus in short 42 hours? My guess is  the 3 jabs had created additional anti-bodies.

But I have no way to prove it. Just very happy the covid virus was killed off so fast. Now 6 weeks later, I am doing my gym routine and feeling strong as a bull at age 82. 

Next cruise is booked on the beautiful Norwegian ship Escape in January. It is a 7 day cruise visiting many ports in Caribbean, including my favorite US Virgin Islands. No masks are required but requires proof of full vaccination. Life is good. This will be our 48th cruise. 

Edited by pdx5, 19 December 2022 - 12:21 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 12:59 PM

Yep - but those people also attacked anyone who didn't go along with it and 'follow the orders', I was very vocal because I know the science inside out, i'll take on anyone on the science, but it wasn't science but totalitarian Pharma/govt/internet

propaganda. FYI- I was banned from you tube for explaining actual science of this and its far worse the 'blood clots' and they know that, for example independent studies show, the disruption of toll receptors on cells has led to massive increase in cancers and

autoimmune they are falsely calling 'long covid' etc ....actual science like many scientists .and all of us who knew were banned.

So the biggest issue was mass censorship of science and 'fake science' in its place - it was literally every platform that worked together to do this, and alot of it is still in place.

If you want to take it step further the biggest issue is how did 90% people so willingly accept a totalitarian take over of the internet with disinformation funded by big Pharma and silence

It seems to do different things with different people or perhaps they mix the batches up or both. I'm not going to be lab rat for anyone! I know people are dying of heart attacks and increased cancers and strokes because of the shots. This is admitted, not a crazy so called conspiracy theory, so to each his own, but for me and my household....

Edited by blustar, 19 December 2022 - 01:00 PM.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#9 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 01:18 PM

It seems to do different things with different people or perhaps they mix the batches up or both. I'm not going to be lab rat for anyone! I know people are dying of heart attacks and increased cancers and strokes because of the shots. This is admitted, not a crazy so called conspiracy theory, so to each his own, but for me and my household....

hi Blustar.

Yes, there are different batches, but the natural genetic variation in humans will result in different results. The problem with this topic is you need alot of science study. I have studied immunology for 15 years and it pretty

complicated so no 'simple' answers.

What is really sad here that 'the science' is known, but it wasn't what people were told.

I asked people - if mRNA tech is the holy grail, why has it been sitting on Pharma's shelf unused until NOW. 

The answer is all the known problems. Pharma used it now because it got them around the legal requirements for testing, simple as that. Their govt their paid for puppets 

claim a 'pandemic' and issue a Emergency Use Authorization which by passes ALL REQUIRED NORMAL TESTINg - and also means anyone user of the produce has no legal recourse.

>So no risk for Pharma to experiment with mRNA and no come back for public as lab rats if problems.

FYI - this EUA is STILL in effect! what current emergency? .that should make it clear how corrupt and in Pharma pocket these Politicans are...it's all about $ and power.

Now Pharma are trying to get COVID shots on Childhood vaccine list - as this would give the permanent legal protection, has nothing to do with protection children who have ZERO need for it,

l they don't care if kids immune systems are damaged for $.

Pharma is not anyone's 'friend', they have lost the biggest lawsuits in history for lying and killing/hurting people, yet people line up for their products.

I could go into all the science if anyone wants but it gets complex, but its irrefutable, and The bottom line is that mRNA had well known issues, if it goes to court cases the public will find out and Pharma will be destroyed over this.

The key issue is they knew, it's not an 'error or accident' - they knew for example that  spike proteins have what's called 'cross reactivity' to signalling protein for blood clotting, more important to me, they 'down regulated' toll like

receptors which increases risk of cancer and autoimmunity down the road.  I truly hope people will be OK but the science is very clear that they won't be sadly.

Edited by EntropyModel, 19 December 2022 - 01:20 PM.

#10 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 01:31 PM

Entropy Model:

7 family members in my family have received 25 shots of Moderna vaccine over last 2 years.

No one has any adverse side effects so far. 3 of us picked up covid infection and it was gone in less than 2 days.

I realize 7 people are a small sample, but so far so good, knock on wood.

265+ Million Americans have been jabbed already. If there are mass casualties of more than 0.2%, i expect to hear it in news headlines.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule