• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 02:44 PM

Entropy Model:

7 family members in my family have received 25 shots of Moderna vaccine over last 2 years.

No one has any adverse side effects so far. 3 of us picked up covid infection and it was gone in less than 2 days.

I realize 7 people are a small sample, but so far so good, knock on wood.

265+ Million Americans have been jabbed already. If there are mass casualties of more than 0.2%, i expect to hear it in news headlines.

Alas that expectations will not be met. 

MSM is an owned propaganda outlet for vested interests for profit such as  Pharma, easily researched, as is most of the internet.  This is the biggest issue here, the total control of 'information' by vested parties for $.

link to Govt own safety data - FYI Harvard believe it only captures 1% of cases ..Pharma tries to say it overestimates because they lie for $, its THEIR system, if they don't trust their own data they are incompetent.

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

I know the science, and can't easily explain that, but the science doesn't lie but people/corporations do and Pharma has a documented history of lying for $ easily researched - why do you take word of proven liars?

Over time the Govt/Pharma will admit they lied, pay out damages ..its what they do ...probably take 10 years.

i am glad you and your family are OK so far. fyi - My biggest concerns from the science are not immediate, but longer term - as said, increased risk of cancers and autoimmune disorders.

Anecdotal, i've had one immediate death by stroke family, 2 parents with mental incapacity within months, in my friends 2 death (1 stroke, 1 cancer out of blue in 5 months), 2 young people with aggressive

cancers out the blue terminal diagnosis and many with health issues doctors can't fathom,  equally i have many who are fine like your family -  its' these 'out the blue' aggressive cancers and stroke that science

predicted and data and experience is showing - I would love to be wrong, I really would pdx5 but i think it will be apparent soon there are serious problem. Also massive numbers of issue in children from this,

with heart issues which is a crime, but they had medically ZERO risk from COVID -none, nada, zip and Govt admits that now , now the $ have been made. 

For me - it's the coercing of people to take them that was wrong, because they are experimental by definition under EUA and never previously used mRNA in humans for known science reasons (ADE and others),

and using on children is a crime, because their innate immune response means they had zero risk by Pharma/Govt lied and fooled people with lies of stories of children in hospitial from COVID.

I strongly urge we take it to court and present the science and then you will get 'the truth'.

By the way - did you know coercion to take medical treatment, let alone experimental one is illegal and against the Nuremberg Code setup after the Nazi did this, and medical Doctor vowed never to coerce a treatment again?

Also, scientifically, since no long term trial has been done, its impossibvle to give legally require 'informed consent' to asses risk of treatment versus risk of non treatment - so mANY laws were broken.

The FDA also withheld valid treatments, which is crime and and on.

I bet this won't go to court because it would show people who believe the 'news' they are lied to on grand scale daily, and that can't be allowed - GOP will talk the talk, but won't put all these criminals in prison but i'd love to be wrong on that.

Edited by EntropyModel, 19 December 2022 - 02:52 PM.

Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB

#12 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 03:53 PM

It's really sad that people were not only convinced, but in many cases, forced to take this experimental "vaccine" without any trial events beforehand.

https://tinyurl.com/2on935e8  "FDA Admits Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Linked to Blood Clotting"

More to come as the fallout continues. 

Fib

More to worry about here.

https://notrickszone...any-since-2021/

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#13 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 04:44 PM

Entropy, I can not see future. You  can not know the future. You are saying there will be bad long term effects from the mRNA vaccine. How do you know the futrure? There is no data about future results. Future is not here yet. 

Why should I rely on your one anonymous individual's opinions more than the entire media in United States combined? Just asking.  I do not believe such mega-giant conspitracy can be organized.

Now it is time to go to gym for my every other day gym exercise for 30 minutes.

Anyway best luck in everything you do.

https://www.youtube....rts/Ffer2lIHm8o

Edited by pdx5, 19 December 2022 - 04:50 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#14 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 05:12 PM

I would like to point out that it is ENTIRELY possible that large swaths of the "vaccinated" weren't actually given the "vaccine" in order to confound danger signals vs. "control". The people who have done this are not nice, and they are very clever.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:

#15 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 05:26 PM

Entropy, I can not see future. You  can not know the future. You are saying there will be bad long term effects from the mRNA vaccine. How do yhou know the futrure? There is no data about future results. Future is not here yet. 

Now it is time to go to gym for my every other day gym exercise for 30 minutes. Good luck in everything you do.

https://www.youtube....rts/Ffer2lIHm8o

Wrong because science is based on cause-effect, Its how we put men on the moon and built computers, we knew what we were doing. I can know the future when I know the cause-effect mechanism ..and this is known in immunology.

. I can go into it, many scientists have such as Dr Robert Malone who invented mRNA and Pharma  - but it won't mean much unless like me you spent your entire life studying science.

I will give a simplified version 

-  viruses contain many  'protein shapes' that your special T & B cells store those shapes for future recognition. they are also stored in pattern recognition of toll receptors.

-  A vaccine (which mRNA isn't) takes the full virus - and either kills replication (dead vaccine) or 'attenuates' it for 'live/replicating' ( makes it weaker, that's a little bit complex - the virus is selectively bred for 'weakness')

THUS a vaccine presents the entire set of proteins to T/B cells  and are stored 

- when your exposed to the virus - T/B cells recognize the shape and build antibodies 

Now - why is a Live vaccine better than a dead one? because the IMPRINT into T/B cell memory is STRONGER when the is MOre REPICLICATION (virus spread ) ..so 'dead vaccines' tend to not be as effective and

require boosters to re imprint.

Are the Covid shots 'live or dead - good question - 

- they use only 5-10% of the protein shapes ( the binding site Spike protein) 

What this means - it known science, not speculation - is your T/B cells only have 5-10% 'pattern recognition' of the virus.

In vaccine development this is a KNOWN ISSUe -  because virus evolve, and the shapes change - it would mean any 'shape stored' would be 'out of date' quickly.

>>OK - so, what vaccine developers do, is use the WHOLE shape and particularly the parts of virus that DO NOT CHANGE - such as the RNA internal to the Virus Capsid.

But Pharma did NOt do this - the only use the 5-10% of virus shape on the surface (spike) and claims they didn't expect it to mutate - in court, they will be shown from extensive literature to be a lie, they knew,

I even confront a Pharma scientist online for hours on this.

I digress - 

So, but only using the Spike - cause/effect known science knew - anti Stored 'shape' and thus 'antibodies' would be 'out of date' to new strains - 

ERGO - Pharma knew everyone would need boosters - they knew because that's how THEY DESIGN it - what do endless boosters mean ..endless $$$$$$. A one shot real vaccine is far less profitble.

>>NEXT - and this is MASSIVE -  It's well known in literature that the INITIAL stored shape (from a shot in this case) CANNOT be OVER WRITTEN - it's called ORIGINAL ANTIGENIC SIN.

This means, not only would everyone need boosters by design, but, those boosters wont' do anything - nada, zip - because science knows, not speculation ..that B/T cells memory will NOT update.

Thus - the 'Boosters' did literally nothing for protection to newer strain - its a fact and Pharma knows this.

so, let me summerize - and any court case will prove this

- Pharma designed the shots need endless boosters

- those booster didn't work.

All the data backs this up as well - we can measure what are called 'neutralizing antibodies' - after the 1st shot they lasted longer, and less with each shot. Eventually data showed more shots led to worse

outcomes than never taking them - research Israel data where 4 shots were given. Note. u can have 'antibodies' but actually, that can cause probilem is not neutralizing and lead to known issue of

antibody dependent enhancement - I would say the data isn't strong and fortunately that is not clearl occurring but if people keep taking the shots, the known science and animal data shows this risk increases

and that is deadly, effectively it will give people AIDS toward Covid like shaped viruses.

Now - This doesn't get into the known RISK.

First I mentioned 'cross reactively - this is less of risk with real vaccines using whole virus as its bigger - but the spike protein is small and can 'look like' other signalling proteins in body

- this was KNOWN -  Spike proteins 'look like' a blood clotting signalling molecule.

They also have to fool what called the 'innate response' - which involves changing a key nucleotide and getting past 'toll like receptors' - this is more complex for me to explain.

Think toll booth - each cells in body has to be able to tell 'self from foreign'  - it does this by fact foreign protein have this different nucleotide   - 

- since the shots send in mRNA you don't want body to say 'hey, that's foreign ..i'll kill it' - so they changed the nucleotide  ..OK ..but, for reasons that are not clear...but many papers are showing, the Toll

receptors on cells are being whats called 'down regulated' - think - the toll both is 'falling asleep' and not doing its job.

^this is OK for the shots - but the TOLL receptor NEED to WORK for everything else - in particular for detecting cancer. Cancer is actually natural and occurs all the time, but body has mechansism to detect it,

toll recepts are part of that and so this increases cancer risk.

NEXT -  the mRNA is supposed to enter a cell - then use the TRANSLATION mechansim of Ribosomes - and produce a spike protein sent out of the cell.

BUT many studies are showing -  it somehow is damaging internal parts of cell -  especially worrying is damage to is called the autography processes  - these are not well understood but

'correct DNA errors' that occur all the time - ie. cancer ... so this will also over time increase cancer risk.

Some claim these is also whats called 'reverse transcription' - which is changes to DNA ..which PHarma said was impossible ..except, they never actually researched it- they is occuring like all this in real time

on whole population - it will take many years to answer these question ..that NORMAL should answered prior to release, but were bypassed safety by Biden and EUA !

There are many other possible UNKNOWN issues - i've just covered ones every immune scientist knows about.

I hope this helps. 

Edited by EntropyModel, 19 December 2022 - 05:32 PM.

Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB

#16 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 05:45 PM

I would like to point out that it is ENTIRELY possible that large swaths of the "vaccinated" weren't actually given the "vaccine" in order to confound danger signals vs. "control". The people who have done this are not nice, and they are very clever.

1000% correct Mark - this has been extensively researched there were different lots/batches. I  must be careful what i say but a family members works in NHS and confirmed this to me, worse, the hospital admins all know and know which batches are which.

There is a very good scientific reason to do this - its R&D. since this is the first human use, they clearly wanted to test different formula's - I didn't go into this above as it gets a bit complex - called adjuvants. 

Also, since no active virus as used ( except the J&J ) ..they used 'chemical encapsulation' -  using chemicals known to be toxic to some such as : Polyethylene glycol.. 

Others used a new tech called 'nano lipids' which has well known toxicity issues - and is supposed to degrade in the body but appears not to be, so that's another issue.

This is what happens when people have to rely on so called 'experts' who end up being on a payroll - that including most of CDC alas.

#17 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 06:47 PM

FYI  - for anyone who wants  a more independent reliable source  of information - I would look at Robert Malone who invented the mRNA technology and is an 'insider' to the Pharma industry. 

I would also listen to Dr Mike Yeadon ex head of immunological R&D for Pfizer no less

Also this: signed by nearly 1 million 'dissenting' medical scientists/doctors etc

Excuse my 'rant mode' here - but  this is MUCH bigger issue than just Pharma/Govt exploiting people for $ through Psy op Narratives etc  

First, carefully research Malone and Yeadons professional and scientific credentials, then do a so called 'fact check' to see how the propaganda works - incredibly it will say they are 'anti vaccine lunatics'  according to paid for GOVt b.s. 

SO now anyone, no matter how credentialed who disagrees with the Govt 'narrative' is systemically destroyed by a massively funded, well organized disinformation machine - what could possibly go wrong! LOL
 Why do people suddenly believe the Govt over the most highly scientifically  credentialed  people? 

People have frankly lost their minds if they now believe the MSM/Govt/CDC (Pharma payroll)  are the 'ministry of truth' .
The fact that most people are blissfully ignorant of ^this fact is whats really scary along with with them believing every utterance of 'ministry of truth' MSM - govt - Pharma - I mean, seriously?   
 -I could not even say the word COVID on youtube scanning tool flagged my video and banned me :-) ..all I tried to tell people was what actual science literature said. 

What version of 'free speech' allows the Govt/Pharma through tech companies to silence all questioning voices ?
>>Without questioning, without dissent, no matter how 'nuts' some of it is, you cannot have a free society, that is by definition totalitarian and that is what Pharma and Biden and many people have supported YET they cannot see it - that is a bigger problem. 

The  foundation of real science is  QUESTIONING, anytime as ^this that questioning is effectively banned, you know its NOT science but some kind of Tyranny and the people
behind it have to be removed, or they will do it again - well, they are in many area's  be it 'climate change' or even 'economic data'.

I could say ALOT more - I spent 20 years studying brain sciences, believe me, what really going on here is MUCH worse than than  anyone understands except those of us who studied that - to quote Jack Nicolson,I 
know that most 'cannot handle the truth' -  this isn't about just $ or incompetency - we are on a dark path here and people aren't going to enjoy the results, its' in simplest terms a 'mind war' and most all already victims.

OK back to market analysis for me - but this is such an important issue i feel obligated to say what I know.

Edited by EntropyModel, 19 December 2022 - 06:50 PM.

#18 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 07:24 PM

Fun stuff here!

A study in human personality types... and personal experience, as much as anything.

I once met a victim of the FLU shot. He could barely talk or walk after getting his "protection injection".

It triggered Guillain-Barré syndrome in which a person’s own immune system damages their nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis. Some people have long-term nerve damage. Some die.

I have never and will never get a FLU shot since then!

(Last year's shot was, at most, 20% effective)

On the other hand, after watching first-hand someone suffering severe pain from shingles, I have  more seriously considered that one.

But still holding off...

I do often see several doctors. They are my clients!   For real.

I will die of something, sometime. But it will not be from worry.

Anxiety kills.

For real.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 19 December 2022 - 09:36 PM.

#19 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 20 December 2022 - 08:24 AM

FYI  - for anyone who wants  a more independent reliable source  of information - I would look at Robert Malone who invented the mRNA technology and is an 'insider' to the Pharma industry. 

I would also listen to Dr Mike Yeadon ex head of immunological R&D for Pfizer no less

Also this: signed by nearly 1 million 'dissenting' medical scientists/doctors etc

For those wanting more:

Here's Dr. Malone's substack.

https://rwmalonemd.s...e-and-effective

Steve Kirsch is also a voluminous source.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:

#20 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 20 December 2022 - 08:37 AM

BTW, and I will admit that this is crazy sounding, but WHAT IF instead of rampant inflation, we find ourselves facing DEflation due to the loss of so many younger and high consuming people? We see that there are a lot of excess deaths not from Covid and they're younger. We don't know if this will ameliorate, either. It's likely that it won't with ongoing boosters (as the harms seem to be dose-dependent), but then again, more and more folks are eschewing boosters. Of course, more negatively, we don't know (or at least I don't know) what long-term death/disability rates will be.

Note, this is all untrodden space. This has never happened before. With a war, productive capacity is diverted to destructive uses, so that's not a good analog. I'm very unclear on how this all plays out. But I do know that we need to keep our heads on a swivel. It could be very easy to get caught flat-footed.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here: