• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 20 December 2022 - 11:21 AM

DEflation due to the loss of so many younger and high consuming people

Years ago, a noted economist recommended selling babiesRus stock and buying Pet Smart because he noted the shift away from a human family to pet family.

Miley Cyrus types have pet pigs but say they will not have human children because of "Climate Change".

I have 3 grandkids who have 3 grand dogs but no kids.

My great grandparents who survived the "Climate Change" of the dust bowl had a half dozen or more kids.

They produced the high consuming "Baby Boom" generation.

That ain't going to happen any time soon.

For a documentary on this generation you can't beat the movie "IDIOCRACY"

20%  of the 1,000 Gen Z study participants say they have a regular therapist, 57% take regular medication, and 39% attend therapy for mental health issues once a week. Gen Zers are also two times more likely than millennials or Gen Xer to report struggling with daily emotional distress issues.

More than two in five of the country’s 68 million Gen Zers have a clinically-diagnosed mental health condition. 90% of Gen Z adults diagnosed with mental health issues say they struggle specifically with anxiety. Moreover, 80% say they fight against frequent bouts of depression.
66% of Gen Z respondents say they don’t feel financially stable and half of these young Americans don’t feel ready to join the U.S. workforce. An overwhelming majority say they’re concerned about the future of the economy and 90% are perpetually worried about their personal finances.

DATA FROM:  https://studyfinds.o...alth-condition/

“Where there is no vision (for the future) the people perish"

Edited by Rogerdodger, 20 December 2022 - 11:23 AM.

#22 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 20 December 2022 - 12:15 PM

Years ago, a noted economist recommended selling babiesRus stock and buying Pet Smart because he noted the shift away from a human family to pet family.

Miley Cyrus types have pet pigs but say they will not have human children because of "Climate Change".

My great grandparents who survived the "Climate Change" of the dust bowl had a half dozen or more kids.

20%  of the 1,000 Gen Z study participants say they have a regular therapist, 57% take regular medication, and 39% attend therapy for mental health issues once a week. Gen Zers are also two times more likely than millennials or Gen Xer to report struggling with daily emotional distress issues.

More than two in five of the country’s 68 million Gen Zers have a clinically-diagnosed mental health condition. 90% of Gen Z adults diagnosed with mental health issues say they struggle specifically with anxiety. Moreover, 80% say they fight against frequent bouts of depression.
66% of Gen Z respondents say they don’t feel financially stable and half of these young Americans don’t feel ready to join the U.S. workforce. An overwhelming majority say they’re concerned about the future of the economy and 90% are perpetually worried about their personal finances.

It's a farm - where humans are the farmed product -  look at who profits from all that therapy, medications etc  - .. listen to Aldous Huxley in 1950's describe a future where Pharma did exactly this, and  he knew because his father Thomas Huxley

a polymath and genius was part of a group of Eugenicists including Bill Gates father and many others who planned this and much more - the 'idiocracy' isn't an accident, its a form well planned effective mass control and its not new either - the PTB create a farm full of distractions and hamsters wheels for the masses  since 1950's ... whilst they quietly plan a vision of the future that doesn't involve having older animals, just keep the 'easily controlled productive stock' - drugs therapy, MSM/internet programming tools are just the current 'cattle pen' - once they have reverse transcription and other tech which surprise surprise mRNA is next step to ...they won't need all that, they will just 'edit out' the gene's that make some people question so their farm only has 'docile humans' they 100% control - not sci fi- it's science fact just most have no literacy and blissfully aware of this science making this all to easy.

Edited by EntropyModel, 20 December 2022 - 12:18 PM.

Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB

#23 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 20 December 2022 - 01:11 PM

BTW, and I will admit that this is crazy sounding, but WHAT IF instead of rampant inflation, we find ourselves facing DEflation due to the loss of so many younger and high consuming people? We see that there are a lot of excess deaths not from Covid and they're younger. We don't know if this will ameliorate, either. It's likely that it won't with ongoing boosters (as the harms seem to be dose-dependent), but then again, more and more folks are eschewing boosters. Of course, more negatively, we don't know (or at least I don't know) what long-term death/disability rates will be.

Note, this is all untrodden space. This has never happened before. With a war, productive capacity is diverted to destructive uses, so that's not a good analog. I'm very unclear on how this all plays out. But I do know that we need to keep our heads on a swivel. It could be very easy to get caught flat-footed.

M

Here is my prediction Mark based on the science and goals of vested parties

I actually predicted this in 2020 and its happened - shifting the ALL cause mortality curve to the left

a1. So if Person X were going to die of heart attack or cancer at age say 80, they will now die at much ealier age ..in same cases very young. 

This is due to some of reason I went over above -  but I can go into alot more if anyone wants to know ... but the body is very smart, and has several mechanism to avoid cancer

- one is intra cellular 'check sum' to borrow from computer - we are infact biological computers at least in terms of our body ...so computing provides a good model for genetics.

Every cell - we have 26 trillion! ... has a 'parity check' of the DNA .. that DNA is constantly getting 'errors'  

>>without that parity check - we would ALL die of Cancer quickly.

Processes inside calls REPAIR the errors - loosely we can call with Autophagy ....actually, alot of 'aging' is the slowing down of this internal cellular repair. This is LEADING edge science, its very hard

to see what is going on inside cells at this scale ..(asside . actually, its really a type of 'nano tech' ..and probably in future a cure for cancer will be nano bots that do this.)

>>>btm line The observation evidence is that these shots are damaging this intra cellular machinary ...not much will be visible initially, but it would predict a rise in cancers across all age groups, but

main point is over time - essentially it brings 'future cancers' forward in time, like accelerated aging.

a2. I mentioned Toll like Receptors - there is unkown here...is this temporary, or long term down regulation? ...if it's long term this will be really bad. It will lead to more cancer, and HUGE rise CHRONIC HEALTH such

as so called 'post viral syndrome(long covid)' and autoimmune issues which i'm expert in science of, as I nearly died age 40 from Lupus and others and Pharma/Doctors have no idea of 'cure'..so I spent years studying immune science

to fix myself - I actually was bed ridden for 3 years and could barely speak.   

- Autoimmunity is as said ' how do cells know 'what is me versus what is foreign ...such as a virus...or antigen' ..it's complex ..and currently science doesn't know exactly how it works probably because some of it occurs at quantum level we

can't easily observe.   We DO know - that Toll receptors and pattern recognition occur as 'first pass' as part of INNATE immunity - 

btm line - anything that messes with ^this risks increasing mistakes in 'self versus other' as rise in 'chronic health ' - I believe we are seeing that from data and personal contacts I speak to ...and this is PROGRESSIVE

So I predict within 3-5 years a HUGE risk in disability - and chronic health . fortunately, Pharma will have lots of drugs for $ to treat the syptoms and milk people until the grave for this.

a3. Well known now - the cross reactivity leading to rise in Heart Attacks, and micro clotting (d-dimer tests show across board) and strokes...so  I won't cover this one as lots sources.

a4. Damage from Nano lipids - this I think will goto court, and Pharma will have big payout - as was known to be toxic - we just don't know results of this ..could be minor or could end up being disaster only time tells on that we

don't have enough data.

There are other 'speculated' effects ...but those are main ones known in science, and data is showing  ( independent real data from labs and scientists not on Pharma payroll, not Govt/Pharma made up data LOL) ...

Summary -

- disability across all ages will rise, but it will be curved to age i.e. older you are, higher risk

- Chronic conditions will dramatically rise ( as explained above) - likely we will see alot of 'new disorders' ( I notice death data shows 'mystery death' as leading cause now)...in my friends I see alot of 'blurry eye issues' and shingles,

doctors can't explain why they have it and many are worried I speak to - but more serious ones are likely.  As I say, mh history with chronic health is extensive, I can tell you once these conditions begin they are PROGRESSIVE,

unless you know how to correct immune system as I did and believe me its complex and most won't/can't do things required - so they will fall prey to more Pharma 'therapies' that make it worse long term.

-  all cause mortality left shift - whatever people were going to die off, they will do so earlier.

NOTE - Those of us who didn't take the shot are NOT safe because COVID itself, can cause all these effects ... plus we are being exposed to effects in close proxity to 'live vaccine mRNA' effectively ..Pharma admit that in papers. 

So you really want to opitimize your health to lower risk ..big topic ..some people have protocols  ..i can tell anyone who want to know  more but its involved - at minimum .. u want to increase autophagy and immue health ..but that is very complex, your 'immune system' is actually MANY things, no one -  key is what's cell interleukins- big topic. 

NOW - yes, if people keep taking these shots, and note Pharma are going to push mRNA as much as possible because 'it was so successful' (try not to vomit) ie. keep testing to perfect it on 'lab rats' ..then all of this

accelerates ..and yes it not 'linear' but 'non linear' risk curve i.e. each additional shots adds not just more risk, but in increasingly large amounts from the data - 1 shots seems relaitvely ok but 3+ of wrong batches is bad.

But people will , even if not for COVID - they will sneak all this tech into Flu shots or childhood shots - because mRNA is sort of 'holy grail' tech If they can perfect it ...that's the real goal here under EUA to avoid lawsuits.

- Again if not, why do Pharma still have EUA protection - do the math people :-)

AND not to be negative but what are the odds we don't get another 'pandemic' in near 5+ years ... I predict once this 'breather' is over we get another one, and next one will be worse..what I call a 'genetically targetted pathogen',

because every scientist i've spoken to ( and its a few) who works in this this believes that the goal here ... population control that looks like 'disease' - oh also big drop in fertility rates is what most believe will occur - so less births, and more deaths of 'sick' .

Edited by EntropyModel, 20 December 2022 - 01:26 PM.

Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB

#24 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 20 December 2022 - 02:27 PM

Oh here's new problem I didn't know about. Dr Malone recent interview - Add this to the problem list - psuedoUridine ..the joy keeps on coming

https://rumble.com/v...ne-excerpt.html

Note discusses OAS toward end  I mentioned ..this is important to understand ..this is huge problem with a new virus fast mutating.

Edited by EntropyModel, 20 December 2022 - 02:29 PM.

#25 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,021 posts

Posted 20 December 2022 - 03:31 PM

Fertility issues and the drop in birth rate is real and serious.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#26 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,193 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 10:26 AM

I would like to point out that it is ENTIRELY possible that large swaths of the "vaccinated" weren't actually given the "vaccine" in order to confound danger signals vs. "control". The people who have done this are not nice, and they are very clever.

That is what I've been thinking too. It looks like people are becoming lab rat experiments to the extreme!

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#27 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,193 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 10:28 AM

BTW, and I will admit that this is crazy sounding, but WHAT IF instead of rampant inflation, we find ourselves facing DEflation due to the loss of so many younger and high consuming people? We see that there are a lot of excess deaths not from Covid and they're younger. We don't know if this will ameliorate, either. It's likely that it won't with ongoing boosters (as the harms seem to be dose-dependent), but then again, more and more folks are eschewing boosters. Of course, more negatively, we don't know (or at least I don't know) what long-term death/disability rates will be.

Note, this is all untrodden space. This has never happened before. With a war, productive capacity is diverted to destructive uses, so that's not a good analog. I'm very unclear on how this all plays out. But I do know that we need to keep our heads on a swivel. It could be very easy to get caught flat-footed.

M

Good advice!

Blessings,

blu

#28 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,193 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 10:35 AM

It's a farm - where humans are the farmed product -  look at who profits from all that therapy, medications etc  - .. listen to Aldous Huxley in 1950's describe a future where Pharma did exactly this, and  he knew because his father Thomas Huxley

a polymath and genius was part of a group of Eugenicists including Bill Gates father and many others who planned this and much more - the 'idiocracy' isn't an accident, its a form well planned effective mass control and its not new either - the PTB create a farm full of distractions and hamsters wheels for the masses  since 1950's ... whilst they quietly plan a vision of the future that doesn't involve having older animals, just keep the 'easily controlled productive stock' - drugs therapy, MSM/internet programming tools are just the current 'cattle pen' - once they have reverse transcription and other tech which surprise surprise mRNA is next step to ...they won't need all that, they will just 'edit out' the gene's that make some people question so their farm only has 'docile humans' they 100% control - not sci fi- it's science fact just most have no literacy and blissfully aware of this science making this all to easy.

So true! In fact, the Rockefellers got involved in controlling our medicine way back in the early last century, AMA, ADA, American Cancer Society, American Heart Assoc. etc, yadda yadda. I believe it was they who started the so called Spanish Flu by injecting our soldiers with up to 54 different vaccines at once.

Edited by blustar, 21 December 2022 - 10:36 AM.

Blessings,

blu

#29 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 23 December 2022 - 07:13 AM

Thanks to boosters, after nasty attack of covid on Friday evening, with muscle pain, fever, lung congestion and coughing non stop, could not even walk without losing balance. No paxlovid, no ivermectin at home. Home test kit shows 2 ugly bars to confirm positive for covid. All day Saturday stayed in bed, ate only chicken soup. Coughing continued but fever was less. Woke up Sunday morning feeling much better, no muscle pain, no head ache, no fever, coughing less, energy was back.

Why a 82 year recovers from nasty covid attack in 42 hours? Why my wife recovers from exactly similar attack in 42 hours? She is fighting stage-4 cancer for 5 years and is in extremely poor health.

It has to be the vaccine jabs which stocked up our bodies with anti-bodies to subdue the virus quickly without medications, without hospital, without ventilators, without doctors. Just very thankful to recover so fast. On Tuesday I was back at the gym. Cough lingered for 3 weeks getting less every day.

Edited by pdx5, 23 December 2022 - 07:15 AM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#30 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 04:44 PM

Thanks to boosters, after nasty attack of covid on Friday evening, with muscle pain, fever, lung congestion and coughing non stop, could not even walk without losing balance. No paxlovid, no ivermectin at home. Home test kit shows 2 ugly bars to confirm positive for covid. All day Saturday stayed in bed, ate only chicken soup. Coughing continued but fever was less. Woke up Sunday morning feeling much better, no muscle pain, no head ache, no fever, coughing less, energy was back.

Why a 82 year recovers from nasty covid attack in 42 hours? Why my wife recovers from exactly similar attack in 42 hours? She is fighting stage-4 cancer for 5 years and is in extremely poor health.

It has to be the vaccine jabs which stocked up our bodies with anti-bodies to subdue the virus quickly without medications, without hospital, without ventilators, without doctors. Just very thankful to recover so fast. On Tuesday I was back at the gym. Cough lingered for 3 weeks getting less every day.

I am glad you are feeling better and your wife, sorry to hear about her cancer.

Why you recovered? -  that would take even more explanation of immune science than i've given already.

Simplest version - we have an amazing immune system, even at 82! ..most people recover from viruses with that immune system, some quicker than others depending on many variables I am willing

to explain but its not as simple as people believe. For example - the primary factor is the 'amount of virus in the initial exposure and amount of viral attachment' - the biggest the exposure, the worse

the outcome for complicated reasons. Second factors is prior exposure and innate immunity, and 3rd is your adaptive response ( so called antibodies) ..its doesn't come into play in  many cases.

Your statistical odds of being hospitalized at 82 from the flu is quite low - same for current strains of COVID (the 2020 strain was bit more dangerous for old people for sure, but even then risk was not much

more than a bad flu - math doesn't lie, and that assume Govt data is correct which is extremely doubtful as being ammended downward all the time, many claims of hospitializaton/death 'from' Covid were 

infact other conditions they merely 'had' covid as a co-factor ).

What concerns me is for example at my wife's work, she is 52 and had covid like me in Nov 2020 but not shots, has not been sick once since ..but she works with all young students (college town) who are constantly getting sick - smilar to you

they get over in 2-5 days but why are they constantly sick but my wife isn't? she's the 'old' one ... admittedely she is super fit/healthy ....same for me ..my Son and daugher .... whereas all their boosted friends are always sick.

So maybe the question here isn't why did you get over it, but why are you catching it? you said u weren't sick for 15 years prior to taking these shots, correct? 

..and you must have been exposed and should have strong natural immunity so that is one of the concern many leading immunological scientists have, and predicted.

btm line - exercising (moderately) and being 'healthy' boosts immunity is by far the most important factors, then also reducing exposure risk by all the obvious means. Sounds like you keep fit which is great and huge factor

in quicker recovery.

fyi -  the really big concern is COVID mutates into a MORE deadly strain, and then this would be a real problem for the boosted due to OAS and what's called immune fatigure ( due to too many vaccines in too short a time).

You could research Geert Vanden Bossche https://www.voicefor...solidarity.org/..leading vaccine scientists for WHO has believes this, so far he's wrong, as viruses 'should' not become more deadly but less

as is case but long term is possible ( flu is different, but its complex for me to explain why - in COVID this should become less deadly as we're seeing).

I am more than happy to explain more of the science but it's too much detail for most .. but its not a mystery and easily explainable if anyone want to know.

Edited by EntropyModel, 29 December 2022 - 04:45 PM.