Photo

CHINA - SANTA melt-up or ES 3600 revisited?

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#21 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 10:38 AM

Just getting moving now, was busy playing with all my toys I got for Christmas but in reality was with you d about a rally as it seemed we were going to hold gains overnight so I thought naw I'll wait till morning even though I was tempted to short.  Woke up with it down so went back to sleep because I realized that were gonna stay in grind mode likely all week with the bond market remaining so high.  Puts and calls are pretty neutral overall so we'll see how it goes.  Did go long earlier with a profit stop on now but not posting it as it wasn't live.  Will be interesting to see how we finish the day as the market does feel it at least wants to be higher!! 

#22 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 10:52 AM

Not committing to big bearish positions until the yellow line broken....

Bulls still doing what they need to do so far....

dow.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#23 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 10:52 AM

see if this mini battle at Apple 130 resolves soon...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#24 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 11:03 AM

OK, first time bears have been able to defend 130 on Apple...

Now we see if they have what it takes to keep it under....

Edited by K Wave, 27 December 2022 - 11:03 AM.

#25 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 12:26 PM

Hey d or anyone for that matter, anyone know what happened with David Larews charts on the public charts at Stockcharts.  Always loved his charts and now it says he's off, anyone know where he went now?

#26 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 12:55 PM

little bit bigger crack in BTC....but no flood just yet

#27 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 01:07 PM

If they can't roll it over today, perhaps one last back test of 13700 on Trannies before they give it up?

djt.png

#28 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 01:09 PM

Would also line up nicely with 5 min back test.

djt.png

#29 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 01:11 PM

33600 still a potential target zone on Dow until solidly back below 33200

#30 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 01:17 PM

BTC still looking like completed 5 wave bubble as quarterly momo rolls over...had to go log to even see it, cuz bubble blew so high.

btc.png