skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 07 February 2023 - 11:40 AM

BluStar Market Insights

"Morning Coffee: The NYSE Indicators Are Breaking Down Dramatically"

February 7, 2023 AM

Brad Gudgeon, Editor

SPX -0.2%, VIX +1.65%, Dr. C -0.5%, Gold +0.16%, Silver +0.25%, Bonds mixed and down, Cryptos mixed, WTI Crude +1.3% (keep an eye on Crude)...

The indicators I use, I use in proprietary measure. I believe the "Why, How and When" outweighs the "What" at this juncture, because I'm trying to surmise what the "Who and Where" could be in the mix. Time is of the essence...

Astro Rehash:

Feb 7, 2023 1:21 AM Venus 13 Pisces 52 semi-square Pluto 28 Capricorn 52 = Drop due to debt collapse, Venus = money, Pluto = debt

Feb 7, 2023 9:29 AM Jupiter 7 Aries 20 semi-sextile True Node 7 Taurus 20  = This combo suggests a topping zone; Jupiter is in warlike Aries, Rahu = chaos, disruption, rebellion; market should decline all day.

Possible Catalyst: Powell speaks before the "Economic Club of Washington" Luncheon today mid session. Here it comes...

We are in the third day of [a] of Z. The tech buyers have been hesitant to let go of  their precious, post "COVID Crash Created Mania", soon-to-crash memories of what has been, while neglecting to observe what is truly coming. It is obvious to me, that the FED is setting up the soon-to-be realized, blind-sided "Sucker's Punch!"

If my read is correct, they will try to do it slowly so as to create maximum fear on Monday. It is a delicate balancing act: not too much, not too little (we'll see how it goes). The more the market holds up, the more dramatic the crash; the more deflection and societal control they wield... in a nutshell problem, reaction, solution...

I suspect a coming false flag operation created by the Unholy Trinitarian Beast that blames the forming Arab-Indo-Russo-Sino-Latin American-African BRICS Power Bloc through one or more of those partners because they are a threat to the Beast's Power on Earth. 

It's all about the Bankster-Created, Hegemonous, Almighty Anglo-American Alliance Power Bloc and the "Old Order" Petro-Dollar!  Ordo Ab Chao... 

Currency Wars! This is what the normally bullish, "X-Y-Z" E-Wave Structure is all about: Fooling the masses and seizing control...

2da08fba91d048f4aa6e06422b729235.jpeg?t=  
Brad Gudgeon

So the "market" is supposed to "decline all day" ?

#22 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 07 February 2023 - 12:45 PM

BluStar Market Insights

"Morning Coffee: The NYSE Indicators Are Breaking Down Dramatically"

February 7, 2023 AM

Brad Gudgeon, Editor

SPX -0.2%, VIX +1.65%, Dr. C -0.5%, Gold +0.16%, Silver +0.25%, Bonds mixed and down, Cryptos mixed, WTI Crude +1.3% (keep an eye on Crude)...

The indicators I use, I use in proprietary measure. I believe the "Why, How and When" outweighs the "What" at this juncture, because I'm trying to surmise what the "Who and Where" could be in the mix. Time is of the essence...

Astro Rehash:

Feb 7, 2023 1:21 AM Venus 13 Pisces 52 semi-square Pluto 28 Capricorn 52 = Drop due to debt collapse, Venus = money, Pluto = debt

Feb 7, 2023 9:29 AM Jupiter 7 Aries 20 semi-sextile True Node 7 Taurus 20  = This combo suggests a topping zone; Jupiter is in warlike Aries, Rahu = chaos, disruption, rebellion; market should decline all day.

Possible Catalyst: Powell speaks before the "Economic Club of Washington" Luncheon today mid session. Here it comes...

We are in the third day of [a] of Z. The tech buyers have been hesitant to let go of  their precious, post "COVID Crash Created Mania", soon-to-crash memories of what has been, while neglecting to observe what is truly coming. It is obvious to me, that the FED is setting up the soon-to-be realized, blind-sided "Sucker's Punch!"

If my read is correct, they will try to do it slowly so as to create maximum fear on Monday. It is a delicate balancing act: not too much, not too little (we'll see how it goes). The more the market holds up, the more dramatic the crash; the more deflection and societal control they wield... in a nutshell problem, reaction, solution...

I suspect a coming false flag operation created by the Unholy Trinitarian Beast that blames the forming Arab-Indo-Russo-Sino-Latin American-African BRICS Power Bloc through one or more of those partners because they are a threat to the Beast's Power on Earth. 

It's all about the Bankster-Created, Hegemonous, Almighty Anglo-American Alliance Power Bloc and the "Old Order" Petro-Dollar!  Ordo Ab Chao... 

Currency Wars! This is what the normally bullish, "X-Y-Z" E-Wave Structure is all about: Fooling the masses and seizing control...

Brad Gudgeon

So the "market" is supposed to "decline all day" ?

It is a sign to me of a market that wants to end on the lows of the day. The NYSE/DJI is breaking down while the party goes on in the tech stocks. I was referring to the NYSE Index breakdown which is happening

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#23 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 07 February 2023 - 12:52 PM

Brad you said "market should decline all day"  you say NYSE. ok, it made a morning low and has been up all day. Please have some integrity. 

#24 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 07 February 2023 - 01:07 PM

The NYSE is in Wave 'y' of a 'w-x-y' "b" wave! This combination is bearish. FED manipulation here! They are trying to keep it up so they can crash it. In order to do that, they have to suck in the majority of bulls and make the shorts cover. They may take it down into Wednesday and then bounce it Thursday. I have a combo set up Feb 6,7,8 TLC buy lows. Today is a 4 TD high for the DJI & NYSE, and 4-1 for the crazy tech buyers.

Blessings,

blu

#25 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 07 February 2023 - 01:08 PM

Brad you said "market should decline all day"  you say NYSE. ok, it made a morning low and has been up all day. Please have some integrity. 

I said should, not will, the wild card is the FED. Did you not read the entire post? It is a trap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings,

blu

#26 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 01:27 AM

I said should, not will, the wild card is the FED. Did you not read the entire post? It is a trap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A trap for who ??????

Feb 13 -- what year ?

#27 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 09:49 AM

Morning Coffee: "The Cracks Are Widening on the NYSE Index!"

SPX -0.50%, VIX + 1.66%, $ Flat, Bonds Mixed, Cryptos Up! Dr. C Flat, Gold/Silver Flat/Up, OIL +1.4% (+6.8% in the past few sessions, could be a clue to what's coming)!

Yesterday saw a "b" wave of [a] of Z as an expanded bearish flat on the NYSE : w-x-y 'w/'-'x'-y' "b". On the SPX it went: a-b-c 'w/-x-y' "b". On the Nasdaq 100 it was a-b-c  'a/-b-c' "b".

There were 2 irregular lows in the sequence on the NYSE, 1 on the SPX and none on the Nasdaq 100. The foundation is showing subtle, but important clues right here as to the BIG Shockwave coming on Monday, Feb 13, 2023!

The E-Wave sequence is only showing me what the indicators are telling me and that is the massive NYSE Index is about to crumble! When they shot the Generals (NYSE, DJI) and led with the Infantry (the former Generals) the market shot itself in the foot.

Wave [a] of Z is taking longer than expected. "c" of [a] is expected today. That leaves [b] into 2/9 then [c] of Z into 2/13, the crash wave, the BIG Kahuna Tsunami!

Feb 7, 2023 1:21 AM Venus 13 Pisces 52 semi-square Pluto 28 Capricorn 52    Debt Collapse Warning...

Feb 7, 2023 9:29 AM Jupiter 7 Aries 20 semi-sextile True Node 7 Taurus 20    Aggressive Persuasion (top forming)...

Feb 7, 2023 8:07 PM Mercury quintile Jupiter    Biden's Speech (top forming)...

Feb 8, 2023 12:29 AM Venus 15 Pisces 03 sextile Uranus 15 Taurus 03 Venus (Stock Market) in Pisces has rose colored glasses on, Uranus in Taurus is about to disrupt once more (top forming)...

Feb 8, 2023 9:48 PM Mercury 26 Capricorn 49 semi-sextile Saturn 26 Aquarius 49   A message soon comes through the Beast that people with itching ears want to hear (top forming)...

Feb 9, 2023 8:23 AM Mercury 27 Capricorn 24 sesquiquadrate Mars 12 Gemini 24      Message of War? 55 Week Cycle of Putin's Announcement to Invade the Ukraine?

Next TLC Lows Feb (SPX) 8 (weak), 13 (strong); (Dow 30 strong/NYSE weak) 14.

Astrology predicts nothing, only capacity...

Brad Gudgeon

Edited by blustar, 08 February 2023 - 09:53 AM.

Blessings,

blu

#28 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 12:20 PM

I believe we may get an unprecedented 4th irregular top tomorrow. My software is pointing out an important top on the 9th. We just hit a 4 TD low yesterday just like last week on FED day. This is getting wacky! SPX 4205/08? If I'm right, last Monday will come in as [x] 2 TD's down, then [y] 3 TD's up then [z] 2 TD's into the 13th with an irr. low on Tuesday the 14th. I have the 14th to the 17th BIG up next week into OPEX 

Blessings,

blu

#29 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 01:49 PM

I believe now, that we make a new recovery high into tomorrow above 4200 (4201-11?) making an unprecedented 4th 'y' wave top!

My TLC lows next week may be off. I'm checking, but I would think 4 TD's off a top would be minimum for the low & possibly 5 (double bottom likely). Now looking for a Feb 15/16 low maximum. Wave [a] is now [x] 2 TD's. Wave [b] is now [y] 3 TD's and [c] is [z] of (z) of [Z] of (Z) 3 or 4 TD's? +1?

The crash low may be pushed out to Feb 14/15 with a double bottom possible on the 15/16th.

Yesterday was a scrambled 4/8-2 TD low combo suggesting the next low should be on the 14/15th. The previous 8 TD low went 8-1 or 7 = Feb 16 final low possible, double bottom likely.

It would surprise me if Monday was the crash low. It is possible, but unprecedented. We'll see.

Blessings,

blu

#30 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 02:03 PM

See Video by Greg Reese: FED Needs Another 9-11  ~4 to 5 minutes long

Edited by blustar, 08 February 2023 - 02:03 PM.

Blessings,

blu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX Social Agitations