• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 02:42 PM

We are in a Z Wave if you will, which means a Third Wave (like C). We are in [a] of that wave...

The stock market is hesitant to fall much today. We are in a third wave, so it may be one big one down tomorrow [like 'c' of [a] of Z] coming. The support tomorrow is about 3966 SPX. This looks a lot like the COVID Feb 2020 top in many ways.

They are much too eager to buy the dips and there is a Mercury/Neptune sextile today 1:26 PM EST:

Feb 6, 2023 1:26 PM Mercury 23 Capricorn 47 sextile Neptune 23 Pisces 47  Neptune in Pisces is known as being irrational, so is Venus in Pisces and Jupiter in Pisces

Feb 7, 2023 1:21 AM Venus 13 Pisces 52 semi-square Pluto 28 Capricorn 52 = Debt Bomb, Reality Control

Feb 7, 2023 9:29 AM Jupiter 7 Aries 20 semi-sextile True Node 7 Taurus 20    This aspect combined with the former may be the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back Tuesday. Support Tuesday is around SPX 3966. Jupiter is in warlike Aries now and extremely aggressive. The True Nodes (Rahu) in Taurus identifies with Uranus as the disruptor. 

2da08fba91d048f4aa6e06422b729235.jpeg?t=

Brad Gudgeon

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#12 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 02:50 PM

The rock that Jesus spoke about was the foundation that Peter understood, which was the fact that Jesus was the Son of God as revealed by the Father. Peter's name was Shimon (Simon in Greek) and Jesus named him Rock for this reason.

Matthew 16:16-18   Simon Peter answered, “You are the [a]Christ, the Son of the living God.”  And Jesus said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon [b]Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.  And I also say to you that you are [c]Peter, and upon this [d]rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.  The Church or Ekklesia simply means "those who are called out of the world and gathered together to Him" NO established church has a special connection to God apart from the people.

disagree. How else can the powers the Apostles were given be passed on? Whatever you say shall be loosened, whatever you say is bound shall be bound. OH well, this probably not the place for this kind of topic

They can be passed on by Jesus Himself. Apostolic authority is a manmade doctrine. The church is made up of people not institutions. I do not reject you being a Christian. Your dogma can easily get run over by your karma. Take care in how you judge, for in the same manner it will be measured back to you. As it stands, I recognize you as my brother in Christ apart from your religious affiliation. Shalom.

Blessings,

blu

#13 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 02:54 PM

Too much morning coffee will give you the tremors; so will too much "news" watching for sure.

Almost every home that I enter has a bedside CPAP machine to supposedly help with sleep problems.

I knew a guy, a trading novice,  who got into trading stock options.

He told me: "If you are not curled up into a fetal position at night, you are not doing it right."

He eventually lost his new wife's savings and home due to bankruptcy.

He then moved on to another wife with money and a home.

I seldom watch the national news anymore.

Obsession with trading can also trigger anxiety and trouble sleeping.

Therapists say they can’t meet high demand as anxiety, depression linger

1 in 4 puts off having kids over 'climate change' fears

Americans' Reported Mental Health at New Low; More Seek Help

More than two in five of the country’s 68 million Gen Zers have a clinically-diagnosed mental health condition. 90% of Gen Z adults diagnosed with mental health issues say they struggle specifically with anxiety.

Don't forget this one:

"People will faint from fear and expectation of the things that are coming on the world."

But also, never forget this one:

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.

Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."

What I was trying to say was: it was revealed to me the extant fear that is coming confirming my expectations of a panic soon. Peace or Shalom is properly translated peace with God, not the world.

Blessings,

blu

#14 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,880 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 03:13 PM

I slept like a baby last night after finding JOY in the Grammy's New Artist winner: Samara Joy

The classic style of Sarah Vaughan, and Carmen McRae is still alive!

(Even King Saul's anxiety was eased by the music from David's Harp.)

Edited by Rogerdodger, 06 February 2023 - 03:17 PM.

#15 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,530 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 05:44 PM

Tesla is up 95% in 5 weeks! I know I know it is just recovering from 300+ area. But 95% advance in 5 weeks for extremely high capitalization stock? 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#16 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 07:08 PM

dont feed a troll

#17 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 10:21 PM

I slept like a baby last night after finding JOY in the Grammy's New Artist winner: Samara Joy

The classic style of Sarah Vaughan, and Carmen McRae is still alive!

(Even King Saul's anxiety was eased by the music from David's Harp.)

What the ...? Real music being acknowledged at the Grammys? This must be the apocalypse. She's amazing, only 23 years old and sings like she's been doing it for decades. That's the closest thing to Sarah Vaughan I've ever heard. Unsurprisingly, she actually won the "Sarah Vaughan International Jazz Vocal Competition."

#18 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,880 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 11:10 PM

Real music being acknowledged at the Grammys?

SAM SMITH BRINGS SATAN, WHIPS AND CAGES TO GRAMMYS...

"The wife" was watching the fiasco called the Grammies.

I was sickened... until I heard the Velvet voice of Joy.

Maybe there is still hope for us.

My adult grand kids have a very eclectic music taste, largely due to some of the video games playing background stuff from the good old days when music actually had melodies and harmony. Les Paul and Mary Ford would love Ms Joy.

I even heard my 18 year old listening to Johnny Cash the other day!!

Edited by Rogerdodger, 06 February 2023 - 11:13 PM.

#19 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 07 February 2023 - 10:26 AM

BluStar Market Insights

"Morning Coffee: The NYSE Indicators Are Breaking Down Dramatically"

February 7, 2023 AM

Brad Gudgeon, Editor

SPX -0.2%, VIX +1.65%, Dr. C -0.5%, Gold +0.16%, Silver +0.25%, Bonds mixed and down, Cryptos mixed, WTI Crude +1.3% (keep an eye on Crude)...

The indicators I use, I use in proprietary measure. I believe the "Why, How and When" outweighs the "What" at this juncture, because I'm trying to surmise what the "Who and Where" could be in the mix. Time is of the essence...

Astro Rehash:

Feb 7, 2023 1:21 AM Venus 13 Pisces 52 semi-square Pluto 28 Capricorn 52 = Drop due to debt collapse, Venus = money, Pluto = debt

Feb 7, 2023 9:29 AM Jupiter 7 Aries 20 semi-sextile True Node 7 Taurus 20  = This combo suggests a topping zone; Jupiter is in warlike Aries, Rahu = chaos, disruption, rebellion; market should decline all day.

Possible Catalyst: Powell speaks before the "Economic Club of Washington" Luncheon today mid session. Here it comes...

We are in the third day of [a] of Z. The tech buyers have been hesitant to let go of  their precious, post "COVID Crash Created Mania", soon-to-crash memories of what has been, while neglecting to observe what is truly coming. It is obvious to me, that the FED is setting up the soon-to-be realized, blind-sided "Sucker's Punch!"

If my read is correct, they will try to do it slowly so as to create maximum fear on Monday. It is a delicate balancing act: not too much, not too little (we'll see how it goes). The more the market holds up, the more dramatic the crash; the more deflection and societal control they wield... in a nutshell problem, reaction, solution...

I suspect a coming false flag operation created by the Unholy Trinitarian Beast that blames the forming Arab-Indo-Russo-Sino-Latin American-African BRICS Power Bloc through one or more of those partners because they are a threat to the Beast's Power on Earth. 

It's all about the Bankster-Created, Hegemonous, Almighty Anglo-American Alliance Power Bloc and the "Old Order" Petro-Dollar!  Ordo Ab Chao... 

Currency Wars! This is what the normally bullish, "X-Y-Z" E-Wave Structure is all about: Fooling the masses and seizing control...

2da08fba91d048f4aa6e06422b729235.jpeg?t=  
Brad Gudgeon

Edited by blustar, 07 February 2023 - 10:30 AM.

Blessings,

blu

#20 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 07 February 2023 - 10:28 AM

Real music being acknowledged at the Grammys?

SAM SMITH BRINGS SATAN, WHIPS AND CAGES TO GRAMMYS...

"The wife" was watching the fiasco called the Grammies.

I was sickened... until I heard the Velvet voice of Joy.

Maybe there is still hope for us.

My adult grand kids have a very eclectic music taste, largely due to some of the video games playing background stuff from the good old days when music actually had melodies and harmony. Les Paul and Mary Ford would love Ms Joy.

I even heard my 18 year old listening to Johnny Cash the other day!!

In your face Luciferian mind control

Blessings,

blu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX Social Agitations