blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 11:15 AM

BluStar Market Insights

February 6, 2023    "Morning Coffee"

Brad Gudgeon, Editor

SPX -31 (-0.75%); VIX + 6.7%!; $ +0.50%; WTI Crude Up Slightly (more on this later);

PM's Flat, Cryptos Down, Bonds Down! (interest rates are rising, part of the Uranus connection). Dr. C down 1/2%...  

Everyone should have heard by now what is happening in Syria and Turkey...

Last Friday, I heard about the Chinese Balloon early on that day through various, trusted sources. I didn't think much of it, 

other than they were trying to send a curt message to the

Pentagram and the Beast, "Back off!"

On Friday night, Tucker Carlson and others went over the story. The official story was that it was a 'spy balloon', which is ridiculous. It was a defensive message of war. They can use these high altitude balloons to create an EMP, which could knock out much of our entire electrical grid, including computers.

China would rather not have it go to a physical war, but desires rather to beat us economically. The point is, we are at a major inflection point.

Saturday morning, I woke up suddenly seeing that Great White Balloon in the sky in a vision (from God), knowing beforehand that it was destined to fly over us here in middle Tennessee the night before.

It was about 3:30 am when I was abruptly awakened by the vision with a feeling of great dread and fear. It was so much so, that it caused me to breathe in deeply, 

like one does when one is given smelling salts. 

I warned everyone a few months ago,

that I saw great storms and earthquakes coming. 

This, of course, always transcends into the abstract,

that is into social storms and earthquakes.

The Sun square Uranus becomes the great disrupter.

It creates the beginning shockwaves that end in panic! 

Venus square Mars at this juncture 

(as we plow into the third & final Mars/Neptune square on March 14th)

makes it metaphysical, transcendent.

"You might serve the devil, or you might serve the Lord, 

but you're gonna serve somebody." Bob Dylan 1980

2da08fba91d048f4aa6e06422b729235.jpeg?t=

Brad Gudgeon

Edited by blustar, 06 February 2023 - 11:17 AM.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,530 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 12:37 PM

Still waiting for the crash you have been predicting. After the unusually high advance in January 2023, 2%-3% decline is not a crash, IMHO.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 12:55 PM

Catholic prophets (BTW, we are Christian Brad and can trace all the way back to Peter) have been seeing this coming. I'm sure you are familiar with the Book of Rev. "and a Great sign appeared, a Woman Clothed with the Sun"  then do some searching. It was in the newspapers at that time in 1917, witnessed by believers, atheist, newspaper reporters. A woman did appear and a Miracle of the Sun. The largest public miracle. Several hundred thousand witnesses, Fatima Portugal. Look it up. At that time Russia was nothing, the Bolshevik revolution was taking place at that time. The world was given a warning to change or Russia, a pitiful hapless country in the middle of it's own Revolution, would be the scourge of the entire world. Two world Wars were predicted and immediately came true. Even the Church ignored the message and the warning and now, here we are. It's not going to be fun, easy or exciting and there will be no rapture.

Edited by skott, 06 February 2023 - 12:57 PM.

#4 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 01:02 PM

Still waiting for the crash you have been predicting. After the unusually high advance in January 2023, 2%-3% decline is not a crash, IMHO.

Feb 13

Blessings,

blu

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 01:09 PM

Catholic prophets (BTW, we are Christian Brad and can trace all the way back to Peter) have been seeing this coming. I'm sure you are familiar with the Book of Rev. "and a Great sign appeared, a Woman Clothed with the Sun"  then do some searching. It was in the newspapers at that time in 1917, witnessed by believers, atheist, newspaper reporters. A woman did appear and a Miracle of the Sun. The largest public miracle. Several hundred thousand witnesses, Fatima Portugal. Look it up. At that time Russia was nothing, the Bolshevik revolution was taking place at that time. The world was given a warning to change or Russia, a pitiful hapless country in the middle of it's own Revolution, would be the scourge of the entire world. Two world Wars were predicted and immediately came true. Even the Church ignored the message and the warning and now, here we are. It's not going to be fun, easy or exciting and there will be no rapture.

I never said or meant to infer that Catholics were not Christians. I'm aware of the Miracle at Fatima in Portugal in 1917 and have been for a long time. I am very familiar with Revelation. You are correct, no rapture. I believe what I was saying is that the corruption in the Church, Catholic or otherwise has come to a huge inflection point. Spiritual prostitution happened to the Jews many times through their history. It happened in the early Church and is still happening. No Christian is immune from being led astray if they don't practice how to live the walk.

Blessings,

blu

#6 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 01:11 PM

one thing I think most of us can agree on. We are dealing with people from the woke mob, communists in our country, an open border, rigged elections, uneven justice system, spying on all americans, collecting data, suppressing free speech, imposing things like lockdowns that put many small businesses out of business forever, quite a few billionaires created at our expense, forced mandates for a dangerous shot that you could not speak out against (that is now admitted to be ineffective) A global group of elites wishing to control everything in our Lives, think UN and the WEF. Something is going on and it's not good

#7 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 01:25 PM

Have you ever read the Permanent instruction of the Alta Vendita? or heard the testimony of Bella Dodd?  The Church has been attacked from within, we've been infiltrated, no doubt. Pope Benedict said 80% of the Clergy don't have the faith. But Our Lord said "nothing shall prevail against it until the end of time. I take him at his word. There will be a remnant. 

Edited by skott, 06 February 2023 - 01:27 PM.

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 01:40 PM

The rock that Jesus spoke about was the foundation that Peter understood, which was the fact that Jesus was the Son of God as revealed by the Father. Peter's name was Shimon (Simon in Greek) and Jesus named him Rock for this reason.

Matthew 16:16-18   Simon Peter answered, “You are the [a]Christ, the Son of the living God.”  And Jesus said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon [b]Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.  And I also say to you that you are [c]Peter, and upon this [d]rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.  The Church or Ekklesia simply means "those who are called out of the world and gathered together to Him" NO established church has a special connection to God apart from the people.

Blessings,

blu

#9 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 02:02 PM

disagree. How else can the powers the Apostles were given be passed on? Whatever you say shall be loosened, whatever you say is bound shall be bound. OH well, this probably not the place for this kind of topic

#10 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,880 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 02:35 PM

Too much morning coffee will give you the tremors; so will too much "news" watching for sure.

Almost every home that I enter has a bedside CPAP machine to supposedly help with sleep problems.

I knew a guy, a trading novice,  who got into trading stock options.

He told me: "If you are not curled up into a fetal position at night, you are not doing it right."

He eventually lost his new wife's savings and home due to bankruptcy.

He then moved on to another wife with money and a home.

I seldom watch the national news anymore.

Obsession with trading can also trigger anxiety and trouble sleeping.

Therapists say they can’t meet high demand as anxiety, depression linger

1 in 4 puts off having kids over 'climate change' fears

Americans' Reported Mental Health at New Low; More Seek Help

More than two in five of the country’s 68 million Gen Zers have a clinically-diagnosed mental health condition. 90% of Gen Z adults diagnosed with mental health issues say they struggle specifically with anxiety.

Don't forget this one:

"People will faint from fear and expectation of the things that are coming on the world."

But also, never forget this one:

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.

Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."

Edited by Rogerdodger, 06 February 2023 - 02:52 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX Social Agitations