OT : ''the war russia is trying to stop''

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 04 March 2023 - 03:18 AM

''the war which we are trying to stop and which was launched against us, using the Ukrainian people..........''

......and everyone laughed...........LOL 

Edited by andr99, 04 March 2023 - 03:21 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 04 March 2023 - 03:36 AM

to be a communist you just need to have a face same as your a@@  

Edited by andr99, 04 March 2023 - 03:38 AM.

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 04 March 2023 - 11:57 AM

Ukraine leader has many talents.

NivXxRF.gif

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 04 March 2023 - 02:19 PM

pdx5.....I have a lot of respect for Ukrainians who are defending their land with their blood and teeth and as a westerner I fully support them even though there's a cost to pay in terms of money for all of us. The leader of Ukrainians is a giant who is leading his own whole country to freedom .........and by the way his wife is a handsome woman. Nothing else to add......

#5 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 04 March 2023 - 05:33 PM

pdx5.....I have a lot of respect for Ukrainians who are defending their land with their blood and teeth and as a westerner I fully support them even though there's a cost to pay in terms of money for all of us. The leader of Ukrainians is a giant who is leading his own whole country to freedom .........and by the way his wife is a handsome woman. Nothing else to add......

One Ukrainian woman worked in my department as a secretary. She was very nice. 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 04 March 2023 - 05:49 PM

I have no doubts about that......there are many, not just there however

Edited by andr99, 04 March 2023 - 05:52 PM.

#7 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 04 March 2023 - 10:18 PM

A giant? Man, have you bought into the "let's all hate the Russians" stuff being spewed by the media. Early on in this "invasion", I did a bit of reading about Zelensky. Forget the fact that he was a comedian. He made certain promises when he ran for office. One of the biggest promises that struck me was his promise in regards to Russia. He promised to " make a deal with the devil" (meaning Putin) if that was what it took to save Ukrainian lives. DID HE EVEN COME CLOSE TO KEEPING THAT PROMISE? Fact is, he didn't even try. He started attacking the Donbas region almost immediately after taking office. These people are primarily Russian and like it that way. Shortly before the "war" began, he even outlawed the use of the Russian language. He also took action against their worship. Zelensky is a giant alright......a giant worthless TURD! The sad part of all of this are the huge numbers of people who have had their lives turned upside down through the loss of loved ones or the destruction of their homes and businesses. NONE of this had to happen. Russia could have wiped Ukraine off the map by now if it really wanted to. Give Putin what he wants and this ends immediately. Allow the Donbas residents to vote for their own sovereignty, leave Crimea alone and this is over. Zelensky is a turd who is directly responsible for the loss of thousands of lives. I guess its easy for some in Europe to cheer this on, after all, our genius President has sent over 75 billion dollars to Ukraine, one of the most corrupt countries that has ever existed (speaking of those in power).

#8 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 12:13 AM

A giant? Man, have you bought into the "let's all hate the Russians" stuff being spewed by the media. Early on in this "invasion", I did a bit of reading about Zelensky. Forget the fact that he was a comedian. He made certain promises when he ran for office. One of the biggest promises that struck me was his promise in regards to Russia. He promised to " make a deal with the devil" (meaning Putin) if that was what it took to save Ukrainian lives. DID HE EVEN COME CLOSE TO KEEPING THAT PROMISE? Fact is, he didn't even try. He started attacking the Donbas region almost immediately after taking office. These people are primarily Russian and like it that way. Shortly before the "war" began, he even outlawed the use of the Russian language. He also took action against their worship. Zelensky is a giant alright......a giant worthless TURD! The sad part of all of this are the huge numbers of people who have had their lives turned upside down through the loss of loved ones or the destruction of their homes and businesses. NONE of this had to happen. Russia could have wiped Ukraine off the map by now if it really wanted to. Give Putin what he wants and this ends immediately. Allow the Donbas residents to vote for their own sovereignty, leave Crimea alone and this is over. Zelensky is a turd who is directly responsible for the loss of thousands of lives. I guess its easy for some in Europe to cheer this on, after all, our genius President has sent over 75 billion dollars to Ukraine, one of the most corrupt countries that has ever existed (speaking of those in power).

Totally i agree Iblayz. You others obviously have studied the sitaution. Ukraine govt installed by corrupt Obama. We have the r ed ceiots on that one and the corruption. Ukraine is money launderer for the elites. Do you even remember hunter biden was making a million as a year as a crack addict for Ukraine oil giant? 10% for the big guy. And the videos of mccain and lindsey graham 8 years ago telling them "we'll give you the money and weapons to wage war on Russia" russia is in the way of the NWO. All the big shots have said so. Wake up

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 02:57 AM

Ok....every country in the world belongs to russia then. Because the standard behaviour of that donkey called Stalin, was to send russian immigrants to every country he occupied. Moldavia too is russia for you, also the baltic republics are russia. Also Uzbekistan is russia, because russian minorities are even there. It happened to me to know a married couple from Latvia and they told me they have a russian minority there that they have to respect in order to avoid problems with russia. In 2023 russia's dictators have to understand that they have to give up to destroy the balls of the whole world, because we all have enough of them. These donkeys based in moscow, just need to shut up and retreat as soon as possible. And very well your presidents did, giving the Ukrainians all the materials they needed to destroy russia's army. I would have given them more than what they have received so far. And as for what you call a corrupt country, take a look around the world, there are tons of corrupt countries that don't need to end up in the hands of the most corrupt of all.....russia.   

russian immigrants in Donbass can easily take all their things and go back to russia...........while we are talking russia is trying to destabilize Moldavia, are you aware of that ?     

Edited by andr99, 05 March 2023 - 03:02 AM.

#10 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 11:36 AM

Russia is friends with largest democracy in the world.
That is more important to me.