OT : ''the war russia is trying to stop''

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 01:59 PM

You must mean UKRAINE is friends with.... and the usa is a supposed to be a constitutional republic not a democracy. We have a constitution 

#12 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 518 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 02:12 PM

Russia is friends with largest democracy in the world.
That is more important to me.

on what planet?

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#13 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 02:48 PM

I am guessing you think USA is largest democracy?
India is 4.5 bigger voters than USA. India has very good relations with Russia for trade and military cooperation.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#14 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 03:02 PM

I am guessing you think USA is largest democracy?
India is 4.5 bigger voters than USA. India has very good relations with Russia for trade and military cooperation.

Ok, now your comment  makes sense. 

#15 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 04:19 PM

how could he have been speaking about the US ? Are the US friends to russia ? And what could it mean largest if not most populated ? Adding that he is native of India, it was crystal clear that he was speaking of his own native land. However thank you pdx5 for underlying what we had already understood. But remember....russia is friend to nobody else than itself 

Edited by andr99, 05 March 2023 - 04:21 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#16 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 06:45 PM

As long as Russia is selling cheaper oil for India's refineries, it makes no difference if Russia is a true friend. India has young population and growing economy but no oil sources.
I think India is now 3rd largest economy in world.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#17 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 08:33 PM

how could he have been speaking about the US ? Are the US friends to russia ? And what could it mean largest if not most populated ? Adding that he is native of India, it was crystal clear that he was speaking of his own native land. However thank you pdx5 for underlying what we had already understood. But remember....russia is friend to nobody else than itself 

you must read worse than I do. At least I corrected my mistake. I thought he was talking about Ukraine being friends with the largest democracy. Largest as in MONEY and POWER.  I didn't know he was from India. You have a certain antagonism towards me don't you? suggestion. Don't read my comments. I rarely read yours. not much need to

#18 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 06 March 2023 - 03:26 AM

skott....I posted my comment for spx5, not for you

''Russia is friends with largest democracy in the world.''...........is what he wrote.

And there is a contradiction in that, because I haven't yet seen before a democracy which is friend to a dictatorship (russia....if we need to remind that)

As for the antagonism.....do as you want, no problem. There's just one in this forum who is in that kind of antagonist mode with myself and who is bothering me and that is not you. 

BTW....there's no friendship between nations, there's just convergence or divergence of interests. What we call friendship is just convergence of interests.   

Edited by andr99, 06 March 2023 - 03:29 AM.

#19 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 06 March 2023 - 06:38 AM

as final comment........let's go Ukraine.......you will win. 

#20 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 06 March 2023 - 10:27 AM

"BTW....there's no friendship between nations, there's just convergence or divergence of interests. What we call friendship is just convergence of interests."

That is somewhat true. But some countries do not get along, and do not trade, and even start wars.