• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 06 March 2023 - 12:26 PM

skott....I posted my comment for spx5, not for you

''Russia is friends with largest democracy in the world.''...........is what he wrote.

And there is a contradiction in that, because I haven't yet seen before a democracy which is friend to a dictatorship (russia....if we need to remind that)

As for the antagonism.....do as you want, no problem. There's just one in this forum who is in that kind of antagonist mode with myself and who is bothering me and that is not you. 

BTW....there's no friendship between nations, there's just convergence or divergence of interests. What we call friendship is just convergence of interests.   

No worries

#22 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 06 March 2023 - 03:49 PM

This is my 63rd year in United States. Came here when barely out of teenage. Imagine working on master's degree in engineering at age 20. I guess I was a little bit of a genius then. I could speak 3 languages in India, now I can barely speak my mother tongue. My wife is American born and all my kids were born here. If a war broke out between USA and India, it will be a conundrum, but since I have been USA citizen for 53 years, I will side with the citizenship and also because of the splendid life I have enjoyed in United States. 

Edited by pdx5, 06 March 2023 - 03:52 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#23 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 06 March 2023 - 08:04 PM

pdx5, what do you think of life in the USA for the average person now?  interested in your perspective

#24 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 06 March 2023 - 11:32 PM

pdx5, what do you think of life in the USA for the average person now?  interested in your perspective

USA is one of the very few countries in world where one can start at bottom, work hard, use God given brain, and attain high standard of living. 

Sadly many Americans do not understand the opportunity to succeed in United States and prefer more free stuff from the government. 

There are more self made millionaires in United States than any country I can think of, except perhaps Singapore based on population size.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#25 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 07 March 2023 - 02:31 AM

Ok....every country in the world belongs to russia then. Because the standard behaviour of that donkey called Stalin, was to send russian immigrants to every country he occupied. Moldavia too is russia for you, also the baltic republics are russia. Also Uzbekistan is russia, because russian minorities are even there. It happened to me to know a married couple from Latvia and they told me they have a russian minority there that they have to respect in order to avoid problems with russia. In 2023 russia's dictators have to understand that they have to give up to destroy the balls of the whole world, because we all have enough of them. These donkeys based in moscow, just need to shut up and retreat as soon as possible. And very well your presidents did, giving the Ukrainians all the materials they needed to destroy russia's army. I would have given them more than what they have received so far. And as for what you call a corrupt country, take a look around the world, there are tons of corrupt countries that don't need to end up in the hands of the most corrupt of all.....russia.   

russian immigrants in Donbass can easily take all their things and go back to russia...........while we are talking russia is trying to destabilize Moldavia, are you aware of that ?     

You are wrong,  Donbas has been part of Russia for hundreds of years and Russians have lived there also for a long time. Ukraine never existed as a country until the Soviet Union broke up. The Neocons have been planning this war since 2014.   "The United States has launched a proxy war, unconstitutionally, circumventing Congress and the American people no less the entire world. What must be understood, is that the Biden Administration, the puppet of the Neocons led now by Victoria Nuland, has brought the entire world to the brink of World War III and they have now begun the countdown to the decline and fall of Western Civilization"  https://www.armstron...er-war-ukraine/

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#26 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 07 March 2023 - 04:31 AM

Ok....every country in the world belongs to russia then. Because the standard behaviour of that donkey called Stalin, was to send russian immigrants to every country he occupied. Moldavia too is russia for you, also the baltic republics are russia. Also Uzbekistan is russia, because russian minorities are even there. It happened to me to know a married couple from Latvia and they told me they have a russian minority there that they have to respect in order to avoid problems with russia. In 2023 russia's dictators have to understand that they have to give up to destroy the balls of the whole world, because we all have enough of them. These donkeys based in moscow, just need to shut up and retreat as soon as possible. And very well your presidents did, giving the Ukrainians all the materials they needed to destroy russia's army. I would have given them more than what they have received so far. And as for what you call a corrupt country, take a look around the world, there are tons of corrupt countries that don't need to end up in the hands of the most corrupt of all.....russia.   

russian immigrants in Donbass can easily take all their things and go back to russia...........while we are talking russia is trying to destabilize Moldavia, are you aware of that ?     

You are wrong,  Donbas has been part of Russia for hundreds of years and Russians have lived there also for a long time. Ukraine never existed as a country until the Soviet Union broke up. The Neocons have been planning this war since 2014.   "The United States has launched a proxy war, unconstitutionally, circumventing Congress and the American people no less the entire world. What must be understood, is that the Biden Administration, the puppet of the Neocons led now by Victoria Nuland, has brought the entire world to the brink of World War III and they have now begun the countdown to the decline and fall of Western Civilization"  https://www.armstron...er-war-ukraine/

In the whole Europe there are minorities everywhere, but western Europeans don't go to war proclaiming they have to reunite with their minorities. First russian immigrants to Donbas may go back even to 1600. That doesn't change anything. Donbas is Ukraine and it will remain Ukraine. You know what ? The northern province where I live, was interested by a mass immigration from Bavaria way earlier than the first russians immigrated to Donbas. When italy didn't exist (lucky those northerners who never saw it) there were regional powers ruling over their own territories. Our rulers had some blood links to those who ruled Bavaria and the Bishop of my province asked the Bavarians to send immigrants here to populate the mountains. As you can see there are many Donbas all over Europe if you go to see closely. No one on the mountains here have a Bavarian flag. So the only thing russia has to do is to end the war and give back all the territories, Crimea included and pay for the damages and the costs of human lives they have taken. And sincerely I hope that the honest Russians, that exist, may find the courage to send to the electric chair all their mafia-government.      

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#27 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 07 March 2023 - 09:40 AM

In the whole Europe there are minorities everywhere, but western Europeans don't go to war proclaiming they have to reunite with their minorities. First russian immigrants to Donbas may go back even to 1600. That doesn't change anything. Donbas is Ukraine and it will remain Ukraine. You know what ? The northern province where I live, was interested by a mass immigration from Bavaria way earlier than the first russians immigrated to Donbas. When italy didn't exist (lucky those northerners who never saw it) there were regional powers ruling over their own territories. Our rulers had some blood links to those who ruled Bavaria and the Bishop of my province asked the Bavarians to send immigrants here to populate the mountains. As you can see there are many Donbas all over Europe if you go to see closely. No one on the mountains here have a Bavarian flag. So the only thing russia has to do is to end the war and give back all the territories, Crimea included and pay for the damages and the costs of human lives they have taken. And sincerely I hope that the honest Russians, that exist, may find the courage to send to the electric chair all their mafia-government.      

Martin Armstrong says the way to end this war is to let Donbas have an independence referendum as was promised to them by the Minsk agreement which Angela Market admitted was a stalling tactic to let Ukraine get more arms. Armstrong has also pointed out that Kiev was the original home of the Rus who were the original Russians that came down from Scandinavia and were driven out of Kiev by the invading Mongols, the Rus then fled to Moscow. Unfortunately Armstrong's AI computer Socrates has been forecasting that this war is going to lead to WWIII by 2025-2026. We never learn, war just keeps happening but this one could turn nuclear as Russia has more nukes than the USA and also has hypersonic missiles that can't be shot down, they could park a submarine off the USA and wipe out many cities in minutes. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#28 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 07 March 2023 - 10:00 AM

the Rus were a viking tribe and sincerely saying they were the original russians is hard to listen to. They mixed themselves with original slavs living in Ukraine and in Moscow. They were a little minority in a slavic sea. As for the other thing.....maybe does Socrates know the names of the persons who are going to win the lottery next month ? Because socrates sounds like an oracle   

#29 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 07 March 2023 - 10:19 AM

nuclear wars can't be won. No one can push the nuclear button without receiving the same response. And you don't need three thousand nuclear missiles to cancel a whole continent, you need just a few. So it doesn't matter how many nuclear missiles russia has got more than anybody else. russia is unable to win a conventional war and it can't win a nuclear war as well. I wish the honest Russians all the best in order to free themselves from those bunch of criminals they have on power. As for the rest...guys I support Ukraine, you are free to support whoever you want.       

#30 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 07 March 2023 - 10:31 AM

the Rus were a viking tribe and sincerely saying they were the original russians is hard to listen to. They mixed themselves with original slavs living in Ukraine and in Moscow. They were a little minority in a slavic sea. As for the other thing.....maybe does Socrates know the names of the persons who are going to win the lottery next month ? Because socrates sounds like an oracle   

Armstrong's computer predicted the breakup of the Soviet Union which the London Financial Times reported on  before it happened, the computer also predicted an outsider (non politician) would become President in 2016 (Trump),  it predicted Brexit and it predicted the Ukraine war in 2013.  As mentioned next prediction is WWIII by 2025 or 26.