• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 21 April 2023 - 04:44 PM

Hey Entropy I have known that vaccines do not prevent infection since 1948.
I was vaccinated with the most successful vaccine ever in 1946 at age 6.
In 1948 I came down with smallpox, which has 30%+ mortality. Covid is a piker at 1.2%
Job of vaccines is not to prevent infection because no vaccine can build a virus filter in the nose.
Only job of vaccines is to create more anti-bodies for a specific virus. That's it.
I am alive and doing well at age 83 because the smallpox vaccine helped me kill the virus before it killed me.
I am amazed how many people do not understand simple common sense situations.

Ok, so many times the anti-bodies created by vaccine kills the virus before any symptoms appear. That can give (false) impression that vaccine "prevented" infection.

Back to covid, I came down with symptoms 3 months ago.
Made a fast recovery in scant 42 hours, without any medicines or doctor or hospital. Looks to me like the vaccine had done it's job. The home test kit said I was positive for covid. The symptoms were heavy, body aches, fever and non-stop dry cough. 42 hours I woke up feeling almost normal.

I am not pro-vaccine of any kind. It must be voluntary between you and your doctor.

"CDC Director Rochelle Walensky tells Congress that vaccinated individuals can, in fact, spread COVID, contrary to her earlier statements, attributing this change to “an evolution of science.”

The point is PDX5 that Govt and Pharma categorically stated it DID prevent infection, and that anyone who said otherwise( as u just did) is a anti vaccine, anti science nut who must be deplatformed.

NOW they admit, as you say, they were 'wrong' because 'the science evolved' - which, it didnt' obviously, they just lied orginally and attacking anyone who pointed out the lies, as they did with many things

they will admit down the road.

Govt and big Pharma get away by making false statements because most people lack knowledge and common sense.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#12 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 21 April 2023 - 07:35 PM

Hey Entropy I have known that vaccines do not prevent infection since 1948.
I was vaccinated with the most successful vaccine ever in 1946 at age 6.
In 1948 I came down with smallpox, which has 30%+ mortality. Covid is a piker at 1.2%
Job of vaccines is not to prevent infection because no vaccine can build a virus filter in the nose.
Only job of vaccines is to create more anti-bodies for a specific virus. That's it.
I am alive and doing well at age 83 because the smallpox vaccine helped me kill the virus before it killed me.
I am amazed how many people do not understand simple common sense situations.

Ok, so many times the anti-bodies created by vaccine kills the virus before any symptoms appear. That can give (false) impression that vaccine "prevented" infection.

Back to covid, I came down with symptoms 3 months ago.
Made a fast recovery in scant 42 hours, without any medicines or doctor or hospital. Looks to me like the vaccine had done it's job. The home test kit said I was positive for covid. The symptoms were heavy, body aches, fever and non-stop dry cough. 42 hours I woke up feeling almost normal.

I am not pro-vaccine of any kind. It must be voluntary between you and your doctor.

"CDC Director Rochelle Walensky tells Congress that vaccinated individuals can, in fact, spread COVID, contrary to her earlier statements, attributing this change to “an evolution of science.”

The point is PDX5 that Govt and Pharma categorically stated it DID prevent infection, and that anyone who said otherwise( as u just did) is a anti vaccine, anti science nut who must be deplatformed.

NOW they admit, as you say, they were 'wrong' because 'the science evolved' - which, it didnt' obviously, they just lied orginally and attacking anyone who pointed out the lies, as they did with many things

they will admit down the road.

Govt and big Pharma get away by making false statements because most people lack knowledge and common sense.

Very true pdx - the difference this time for me and many is they tried to silence all opposition by de-platforming & outright censorship with aid of owners of all search engines and social media, that

sort of totalitarism is dangerous 'digital book burning' ,  it wasn't as if some platforms were uncensored ..it was universal, planned mass censorship and most are not even aware yet that this occurred.

They also coerced people by loss of job/living, using clearly false science, and now are trying to pretend they didn't do this - ask all those who lost jobs, I have cousin

who is NHS nurse who took the 1st shot and was severely vaccine injured and barely able to function, how they feel about it.

So some of us believe its important to try to increase awareness, and  hold those behind this accountable, and prevent them doing it again.

Edited by EntropyModel, 21 April 2023 - 07:35 PM.

Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB

#13 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 03:08 PM

ALSO - be aware most countries are suddenly putting forward 'censorship bills' such as  UK’s Online Safety Bill ..which allows Govt to define what it wants to censor, and criminailize those who disagree with Govt.

https://www.zerohedg...t-censor-speech

Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB

#14 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 03:53 PM

using clearly false science

According to Y2K's "True Science", Florida has been underwater the entire last 20 years...and it has not snowed since then.

All of the recent photos of record snowfall are clearly fakes.

Are you going to believe our Overlords, or your own lying eyes?

Opposing-Viewpoint.jpg

Galileo.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 22 April 2023 - 03:56 PM.

#15 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 04:26 PM

According to Y2K's "True Science", Florida has been underwater the entire last 20 years...and it has not snowed since then.

Opposing-Viewpoint.jpg

Galileo.jpg

yes.gif  ..the Galileo one is very appropriate ... The most ridiculous parody of science was by the self declared Pope of the 'church of Science' Fauci 'I am the science' 

My best friend in college degree was 'the history of science' in which he studied every theory, and how and why it was discarded or changed - we would stay up many night discussing this

as we believe in science ( the real method, not the 'doctrine' we have now bordering a cult/religion) ...I think it would be beneficial for today's 'celebrity scientists' to actually study this and gain some self awareness and humility.

BTW - true story, no one believe me LOL - I actually met the editor of 1984 when I was 14 y/o  ..he came into my English class when we read 1984  as I lived in West Sussex England, same county he was living.

I actually got to ask him a question - and it was one of those moment u don't forget and influenced my life because it was first book to really grab my attension. I asked him 'everyone believe this book is about

a dystopian future, but I don't believe it is ' he was like smiling as I said this, 'I believe its about the line "sanity is not statistical" ..and I explained why ....he smiled and said 'no one has ever asked me that .' paused

and said 'but you are right' ....from that point on i realized I should not listen to the 'consensus' view on anything, and just trust my own judgement or at least one borne of careful observation, and reason.

Edited by EntropyModel, 22 April 2023 - 04:26 PM.

#16 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 04:52 PM

Right or wrong, the 'consensus' view, is the comfortable default.

No brains required and curiosity is shunned, if not illegal.

Let's just (thoughtlessly) party on Dude!

Edited by Rogerdodger, 22 April 2023 - 04:54 PM.

#17 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 05:38 PM

Right or wrong, the 'consensus' view, is the comfortable default.

No brains required and curiosity is shunned, if not illegal.

Let's just (thoughtlessly) party on Dude!

Very good Roger, exactly.

Here is how I explain it to people who don't want to spend a life studying say brain science and things I have

- imagine a rat maze  & two rats go into the maze

- one rat is called 'current consensus knowledge' - its a heavy rat , and the other rat is called 'challenge/question the consensus knowledge' and is a light rat.

- the rats run a course ..full of doors which need heavy weight to push through - so the heavy rat runs through easily to the end, while the light rat gets nowhere.

- at the end of the course - the winning rat is declared 'the smart rat', and the one stuck 'the dumb rat' - infact, rat friends who completed the course give it titles

like 'professor rat', it gets interviewed on CNN and talk about how dumb other rats are who didn't finish etc ...

- this is infact - a self forefilling system similar to  our world.

This is pretty much the illusion of 'intelligence' in our world - its a product of the biology of the biological computer that biases to 'current knowledge' over 'questioning' of it.

The winning rats ( those of us with high IQ (logic) and good memories) have DEFINED intelligence (the rat maze) to what suits us ...we self declare we are smart but virue

of a self forefilling system - for example, if we changed the definition and made being highly empathetic and caring for others - we changed the 'rat maze' to make them winners,

and declared 'smart'  ..and make them the DEFINERS ..so declare next winners ..the whole dynamic changes - suddenly scientistis with low emotional IQ are 'dumb'.

So, titles, status and consensus cannot give us 'truth', because its mostly just a self forefilling system around which variables are chosen.

This was infect understood 5000 year ago, but scientific method itself post enlightenment established this - through the concept of falsification, that is why those of us who

study actual scientific method and its history, know most 'science' is not actually science as its not falsified ... as i've said before.  Falsification doesn't recognition status,

it only works on data and reasoning - therefore whenever you hear 'peer review' or 'meta study' you know its false science - its part of the new 'cult of science'.

Let me put this a different way - those of us who are REAL scientists do NOT care about titles, status or how many followers or believers a person has (Orwell - "sanity is not statistical" i.e. is indepedent of following)

we only care about 3 things

- your data - how accurate is it, did you calibrate correctly .did u measure correctly etc 

- what is the quality of the data - is what its measuring of any value, and why - correlation is not confirming, this is where Cause- effect come in

- has it been falsified - i.e. can any person who conducts the same experiment, get the exact same result  - if not, its not falsified - the problem in our world is this is expensive, and vested parties

tend to do this, and this is not valid - most peer review is now be vested parties so not valid.

Edited by EntropyModel, 22 April 2023 - 05:45 PM.

#18 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 05:54 PM

Now, I can sum this up another way - Logic is important, high IQ is measure of this - but this does not allow one to QUESTION, that is a different type of intelligence I call 'introspective IQ' ..

and it tends to be people of High IQ good at science ...but are very Low 'introspective IQ' -   so we can  'sounds smart, and know alot' but are 'unable to see the flaws in own knowledge/question it' ..and that

is a big problem in our world currently.

What needs to change is to focus in education on teaching and appreciating introspective abilities and other skills I could go into, that currently have no recognition ...before the 'Citadel of Ivory Tower experts' 

define the destiny of humanity from THEIR perspective.

Now we also have Elites/Power using Govt puppets to try to steer that direction to even LESS questioning, and social sanction (deplatforming) or criminalizing it ! ..at which point, the 'truth' is just doctrine

decreed by the men behind the curtain...as I say as new sort of 'religious science' or cult.

The only defense against this currently is to prevent CENSORSHIP in all its forms - most people currently aren't even aware of the massive scale of censorship, nudge units, mass psy ops etc 

they are busy being caught up in the Elites Sun Tzu divide and conquer & Distraction strategies to even stop and consider all ^this.

Edited by EntropyModel, 22 April 2023 - 05:59 PM.

#19 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 25 April 2023 - 04:16 PM

Yep - ..clear what u can and can't say on Elite own propaganda outlets ..doh duh!

https://people.com/p...r-carlson-exit/

#20 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 26 April 2023 - 02:50 PM

Opposing-Viewpoint.jpg

Galileo.jpg

I bookmarked this complete nonsense the day it printed...was 100% sure it would age VERY badly...

https://www.nytimes....nd-of-snow.html

The End of Snow?

By Porter Fox

• Feb. 7, 2014

This year....

https://www.cbsnews....idents-trapped/

Residents of these towns are grappling with so much snow they're running out of space to put it

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy