Summation Of All Fears

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 09:13 PM

I'm so glad you are almost back to break even since April 2021's close.

11 more SPX points is all you need now!

shame on u  roger.......since ur not a sub u have no idea what my trades are   ......and they were all profitable n  all wilth  the  msg.....higher prices are coming

#32 RadioHead

RadioHead

• Traders-Talk User
  • 194 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 09:49 PM

Why would a good trader who makes money need subscribers?

#33 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 10:48 PM

"shame on u  roger" says the guy who is always totally silent in a dropping market. "Groundhog Sees His Shadow" indicator?

Throw us lowly dogs a bone sometimes.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 28 April 2023 - 10:56 PM.

#34 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,554 posts

Posted 29 April 2023 - 09:57 AM

"shame on u  roger" says the guy who is always totally silent in a dropping market. "Groundhog Sees His Shadow" indicator?

Throw us lowly dogs a bone sometimes.

hahaha

Like I was saying yesterday, market has been down for almost a year and a half and the only time you hear from the bulls are on up days lol!!  They completely missed making huge dollars on the way down.  And like I also say, if you don't put any trades on here "before" you make rude comments to other people you should stay quiet and respect everyone's opinions lol.

#35 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 29 April 2023 - 11:22 AM

The stock market’s volatility gauge is near an 18-month low.

Why aren’t debt-ceiling, recession and banking fears taking a bigger toll?

Investors have also questioned whether the VIX is still relevant, particularly amid a surge in trading of option contracts with one day or less left until they expire. Traders call these products “0DTEs,” short for zero days until expiration.
Cboe Volatility Index a closely watched measure of expected stock-market volatility sometimes referred to as Wall Street’s “fear gauge,” closed Friday at a nearly 18-month low.
Cboe on Monday unveiled a new 1-day VIX gauge, called the Cboe 1-day Volatility Index, designed to track implied volatility based on soon-to-expire options. That gauge, which has yet to build a record, has traded in a range between 15.59 and 8.55 this week, and was near 13.45 late Friday

I wonder if Friday's "unusual" VIX activity may have been caused the new one day VIX...maybe as a hedge against the regular VIX?

Edited by Rogerdodger, 29 April 2023 - 08:56 PM.

#36 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 29 April 2023 - 10:14 PM

Why would a good trader who makes money need subscribers?

I always wondered about that too. Why stock market advisors work hard to get subscribers...Warren Buffet has no subscriber service. Why gold sellers tell us how great gold is, and why FED only worries about recessions but never about creating bubbles? Curious minds want to know LOL

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule