Summation Of All Fears

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,961 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 02:04 PM

u guys still arent watching the sky......why is that......aaii 76% out of the market    ....II with a bull bear ratio of 26%......gets to 45% and stays there for  a year then u mite have something.....NAAIM 28% drop in equity exposer  by managers,......and  the most widely anticipated recession in history.........gawd

#22 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 03:26 PM

https://postimg.cc/Yjg52pW3

Edited by pdx5, 27 April 2023 - 03:29 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#23 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 04:06 PM

We will se. It's looking more like March 9th &10th.

You are referring to the VIX or the market in general? Something specific we can look at? TIA

Chart is based on Market action of the SPX price combined with the inverted VIX

Of course it is always a bit different.

If the April SPX lows around 4070 can hold near here, we might see that projected "T" rally into early May.

WARNING: I've heard it said that if the McClellan Summation Index (as mentioned by Don above) turns up from below zero, but then fails, watch out below.

Or as the INVERTED CHEIF would say: "Watch the ground!"

March-9.jpg

RD - do you mean May 9th/10th?

The link you provide states May 1.

#24 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 04:44 PM

We will se. It's looking more like March 9th &10th.

You are referring to the VIX or the market in general? Something specific we can look at? TIA

Chart is based on Market action of the SPX price combined with the inverted VIX
Of course it is always a bit different.
If the April SPX lows around 4070 can hold near here, we might see that projected "T" rally into early May.
WARNING: I've heard it said that if the McClellan Summation Index (as mentioned by Don above) turns up from below zero, but then fails, watch out below.
Or as the INVERTED CHEIF would say: "Watch the ground!"

March-9.jpg

RD - do you mean May 9th/10th?
The link you provide states May 1.

Nevermind
You were saying that a few days ago looked like March 9th/10th and that of things hold at 4070 there would be a rally to May1, first week.

Makes sense.
Thank you.

#25 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 07:22 PM

Here is a silly little what-if chart - as in - what if it is different this time.  Could explain the leaked virus justifying a massive world-wide monetary injection - and the general feeling that the good old world that I knew and loved is gone for good, to be replaced by what, some nightmarish orwellian existence - and ww3?  (or wwfinal - the war to end all wars?)

what-if.png

#26 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,961 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 07:50 PM

Here is a silly little what-if chart - as in - what if it is different this time.  Could explain the leaked virus justifying a massive world-wide monetary injection - and the general feeling that the good old world that I knew and loved is gone for good, to be replaced by what, some nightmarish orwellian existence - and ww3?  (or wwfinal - the war to end all wars?)

what-if.png

does ur sons or grandsons hold the same opinion about the future???  i doubt it

#27 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 08:50 PM

Well... there was a brief moment in time when everyone in this country was allowed an opinion.

#28 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,577 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 09:57 PM

How about grindish?? 

In the end I think down to new lows but right now just plodding along in this wide range.  Nice big rally today to get the perma bulls out to watch the sky for the 365th time lol!! 

#29 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,961 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 04:42 PM

How about grindish?? 

In the end I think down to new lows but right now just plodding along in this wide range.  Nice big rally today to get the perma bulls out to watch the sky for the 365th time lol!! 

6000 pts up since oct      ...watching the sky is making me money ....n u?

#30 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 05:15 PM

I'm so glad you are almost back to break even since April 2021's close.

11 more SPX points is all you need now!