SPX 4900 in OCTOBER? Bulls rampaging...

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#21 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2023 - 07:04 AM

After the "forced" buying on Apple in to Qtr End, fist sign of weakness here this AM on breach of the 191 battle ground.

VIX also finally held 14...there ARE little signs showing now....

Edited by K Wave, 06 July 2023 - 07:04 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#22 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2023 - 07:06 AM

15 min Apple look...back below the trendline now after the final buying orgy could be no bueno....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#23 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2023 - 07:07 AM

META in its buying orgy now on its "Twitter Killer" LMAO

Edited by K Wave, 06 July 2023 - 07:07 AM.

#24 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2023 - 07:09 AM

DAX not 1, and no, not 2, but 3 island tops over 16K on DAX now...

Treating this as a massive top formation until market say otherwise.

#25 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2023 - 07:14 AM

Holiday weeks,,, always fun celebrating two with Canada day and the 4th of July.  To be honest this was the first year I didn't wear red for Canada day as I'm quite disgusted with the way Canada is and I have nothing to be proud about it as I drive or walk around and see homeless people all over the place and people doing drugs wherever.  Meanwhile the government continues to try to tell us how we need to live our lives as they think they know best and people are sucked right into it.  Anyhow, was surprised to see the market down this morning for this holiday that never saw futures close like the CME said it was going to lol!!  I guess the reason is volatility may try to tick up a little, bond yields remain high and call options still very pricey.  Overall the market remains incredibly overbought and sentiment is incredibly bullish.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit bigger pullback coming soon to balance things out.  Average short now a nice even 4450 to sit on for a bit......

I used to spend all my summers on Vancouver Island and San Juans.

Shocked as to what has become of Canada, along with Washington State.

Hopefully the pendulum is starting to swing back now.......

#26 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2023 - 07:45 AM

Telling my UK friends to get out at 8K still looking pretty good...had 1973 written all over it...so far so good.

#27 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2023 - 07:52 AM

CAT got a hair higher on the bounce than I expected, but a bear foothold back under 240 could lead to ugliness now...

And Big Kahuna UNH still looking VERY vulnerable after the bear hold at 480 after a HUGE battle for it

#28 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2023 - 07:55 AM

MU gettin' the  throwover look to it, and gappin' down some more today....

#29 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,698 posts

Posted 06 July 2023 - 08:20 AM

Well isn't this interesting...  Who knew that it would be strength that would pull the market back lol!!  Normally I would profit stop this now, but bonds were on the rise anyhow and at this point because the market is so overbought, bullish sentiment is through the roof, call options way overpriced etc as I said yesterday I think we'll pull back a little more here so want to see how the cash market is going.  Finished my monthly report yesterday talking about how at the least volatility is likely to kick up here if not worse as I still believe if the economy slows down to what I think will happen the fall trading period could be ugly lol!!!

#30 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2023 - 08:24 AM

Well isn't this interesting...  Who knew that it would be strength that would pull the market back lol!!  Normally I would profit stop this now, but bonds were on the rise anyhow and at this point because the market is so overbought, bullish sentiment is through the roof, call options way overpriced etc as I said yesterday I think we'll pull back a little more here so want to see how the cash market is going.  Finished my monthly report yesterday talking about how at the least volatility is likely to kick up here if not worse as I still believe if the economy slows down to what I think will happen the fall trading period could be ugly lol!!!

Watching 34K on Dow after the open...should bull fail to hold it, could be first real big warning sign....

and 33600 is STILL the Big Kahuna pivot

DAX already below its equivalent pivot.......

Edited by K Wave, 06 July 2023 - 08:27 AM.