Photo

COVID RETURNS! Meet "ERIS" the new variant...

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 11 August 2023 - 10:46 AM

...and they're trying to scare us again, give me a break!!!  

When indictments of your political opponent doesn't get your name off the front pages, you have to dig deeper into your back of Bolshevik tricks.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#12 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,879 posts

Posted 11 August 2023 - 11:32 AM

Global Covid cases up 80% as new subvariant rises...

The WHO declared in May that Covid is no longer a global health emergency, but has warned that the virus will continue to circulate and mutate, causing occasional spikes in infections, hospitalisations and deaths.

In its weekly update, the UN agency said that nations reported nearly 1.5 million new cases from July 10 to August 6, an 80 percent increase compared to the previous 28 days.

However the number of deaths fell by 57 percent to 2,500.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 11 August 2023 - 11:34 AM.

#13 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,879 posts

Posted 13 August 2023 - 01:57 PM

Don't Blame Me!

CCL drops 3.25% Friday after my Thursday post!

carnival.jpg

Posted 10 August 2023 - 01:28 PM

This looks a bit toppy without COVID news.

NOAA forecasters increase Atlantic hurricane season prediction to ‘above normal
NOAA’s update to the 2023 outlook — which covers the entire six-month hurricane season that ends on Nov. 30 — calls for 14-21 named storms (winds of 39 mph or greater), of which 6-11 could become hurricanes (winds of 74 mph or greater). Of those, 2-5 could become major hurricanes (winds of 111 mph or greater). NOAA provides these ranges with a 70% confidence.

carnival.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 13 August 2023 - 02:04 PM.

#14 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 13 August 2023 - 08:45 PM

I knew one would come out of hiding, the powers that be need huge mail in voting to assure the obvious.

God help us..

O

#15 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 13 August 2023 - 11:17 PM

I just got off the phone with basketball legend John Stockton. He said before the vaccines rolled out, he said could name about 3 players who died suddenly. Post COVID vaccine, he can now name over 1,000. Does anyone see a problem here?

Edited by linrom1, 13 August 2023 - 11:17 PM.

#16 chem

chem

• Traders-Talk User
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 August 2023 - 01:50 AM

I just got off the phone with basketball legend John Stockton. He said before the vaccines rolled out, he said could name about 3 players who died suddenly. Post COVID vaccine, he can now name over 1,000. Does anyone see a problem here?

When you consider the peptides (venom) found in plasma,urine,fecal samples of covid patients it probably should surprise anyone since the vax must contain the same toxins. Found by Italian researchers in 2021 peer reviewed and published available at pubmed, these are the animal species identified as the peptides sources.If it is listed more than once it indicates multiple peptides were drawn from the same venom source. https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/35106136/

Bungarus candidus (Malayan krait)
Bungarus fasciatus (banded krait)
Micrurus altirostris (Brazilian coral snake)
Naja atra (Chinese cobra)
Naja sputatrix (Malayan spitting cobra)
Oxyuranus microlepidotus (inland taipan)
Oxyuranus scutellatus (coastal taipan)
Pseudonaja textilis (eastern brown snake)
Pseudonaja textilis
Pseudonaja textilis
Pseudoferania polylepis (Macleay's water snake)
Bothrops jararaca (Brazilian arrowhead viper)
Echis ocellatus (African carpet viper)
Gloydius brevicaudus (short-tailed pit viper)
Gloydius halys (Siberian pit viper)
Ophiophagus hannah (king cobra)
Protobothrops elegans (elegant pit viper)
Protobothrops flavoviridis (Okinawa habu)(viper)
Protobothrops flavoviridis
Acanthaster planci (crown-of-thorns starfish)
Californiconus californicus (Californian cone)(snail)
Californiconus californicus
Californiconus californicus
Conus catus (cat cone)
Conus flavidus (flavid Pacific cone)
Conus geographus (geography cone)
Conus marmoreus (marbled cone)
Conus marmoreus
Conus pulicarius (flea-bitten cone)
Conus pulicarius
Conus quercinus (oak cone)
Conus radiatus (rayed cone)
Conus tulipa (tulip cone)
Conus virgo (virgin cone)
Conus virgo

#17 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,879 posts

Posted 15 August 2023 - 03:02 PM

he said could name about 3 players, he can now name over 1,000.

As Dumb and Dumber's Jim Carey would say, "I hear you, I hear you...His memory HAS improved."

#18 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,879 posts

Posted 15 August 2023 - 04:32 PM

Covid lockdowns saved lives...

Unless you count ALL the costs such delayed cancer diagnosis, heart problems neglected and delayed treatments!

Heart attacks at record level after pandemic...
TWO-THIRDS have family member hooked on drugs or alcohol...

CA doctor-assisted deaths surge 63%...

Scientists demand Brits mask as new Covid variant spreads...

Edited by Rogerdodger, 15 August 2023 - 04:34 PM.

#19 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 15 August 2023 - 04:36 PM

Lockdowns only took lives. They can't and didn't save any lives. Skyrocketing cancer isn't due to "delayed diagnosis and treatments" which is obvious because the greatest increases are in younger people. The cancer is from the clot shots which do nothing but maim and kill and actually increase the incidence of infection, and hospitalization with Covid.

#20 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,879 posts

Posted 20 August 2023 - 10:53 AM

Not sure about this (from InfoWars) But it was on Drudge today. Seems very possible. Just in time for the political season and mail-in voting.:

The Update University Hospital in Syracuse, New York, reinstated mask mandates on Thursday amid reports of an uptick of COVID cases and renewed media hysteria over a new subvariant.

“Effective immediately, mandatory masking is required by all staff, visitors, and patients in clinical areas of Upstate University Hospital, Upstate Community Hospital, and ambulatory clinical spaces, according to a memo sent to staff and obtained by Syracuse.com“Clinical areas are defined as any location patients gather, wait, transport thorough, or receive care.”

Whistleblowers from the TSA and Border Patrol have raised the alarm to Infowars that the Biden administration is setting the stage for full Covid lockdowns that will begin with incremental restrictions like masking TSA employees in mid-September.

The TSA official also said next week they will receive new guidelines on how the policy will escalate: by mid-October, mask-wearing will be required by pilots, flight staff, passengers, and airport patrons.

They were told it was not a matter of “if” but “when” official Covid numbers will go back up and they expect by mid-October a return to forced-masking policies that the Biden administration previously only reluctantly ended after massive pressure.