• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Trend-Signals

Trend-Signals

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 11:51 AM

Awesome charts! Thanks.

Health care is sure looking good or at least JNJ, MAGN and possibly MRK if it breaks out here...
here are my health care charts...

Maybe the defensive stock gaming lines up well with a retrace in the market with these setups....all dips are buying opps imo. Hopefully a big retrace is coming to load the boat yet again..

Happy Easter everyone!

Hi JB,

Thanks and nice catch on MRK & JNJ which I commented on your posts above.

I was following MRK a couple of months ago, but it was dropped off from my radar and it is good that you alerted us. Have you notice NVDA on Thurs when it powered up? It was on watch list by treat and I noticed it was exploding on Thurs.

As for JNJ, it bounced off from major support on weekly price actions as you also alerted; therefore, we can anticipate a bounce.

Nice work & Have a great weekend. :D
Market Timing ... Trend-Signals.com

#12 scott in Wisconsin

scott in Wisconsin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:40 PM

da cheif, Don Wolanchuk has stated many times on this board that the market is entering the 'epicenter of primary wave 3' and he is looking for 20K on the Dow in coming years. I have an oscillator that is pointing to a major high in 2020. I am not sure if cheif has given a time for his 20K prediction.

Russ

The Dow better be a hell of a lot higher than 20000 in 2020, or the next 13 years would be the worst return in history outside buying in 1929!

Just rising 10% a year, which seems historically justifiable, would put the Dow at 50000 by 2020!

If we don't hit Dow 20000 by 2011, it's a lousy investment!

Scott