emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#981 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:09 PM

adding a few aggressive trading positions this mornin. tight stops in these, as always DYODD

Senor

You are amazing:always able to add right where even a fail will get you out safely
Your posts always include dyodd for a good reason
You might also add: warning, following me might cause whiplash type injuries

LOL and Si Si! A warning, as I trade this morning I am also battling/repairing an irrigation system so beware and hope no serious flooding occurs!!!sweatingbullets.gif

#982 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:58 PM

took off this mornings aggressive trades, made a few pesos

Senor

#983 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:37 AM

Good work

#984 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,847 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:59 AM

Silver doing a lot of work at 16.50 area...looks to be building BIG pivot zone.

Bulls last chance for romance right here.

If this pivot does not hold, decline likely to start accelerating down...

If it does hold, then there's still a chance this is final low before launch....we should find out pretty soon methinks...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#985 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:52 AM

so the big Q here is  have we finally reached the time where the miners will lead, given the weakness in gold and silver the past few days the miner strength is "so far" very impressive, lots of good action in the miners

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 26 April 2018 - 09:59 AM.

#986 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:53 AM

i have next week as a pivot (wed-following week monday) my guess and its just that is we break 1300 the weak hands throw in the towel and then we go higher

now i realize this is not a mega refinery, but the idea is the building of infrastructure to support the gold bull market.  http://www.newindian...ct-1806576.html

take note the commercials are very short crude and it continues to rise

dharma

Edited by dharma, 26 April 2018 - 10:53 AM.

#987 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:00 AM

technicals remain very "compressed and oversold" here, lets see if we can finally get a solid rally/bounce in gold and silver

Senor

#988 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,847 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:21 AM

EUR short has raced through the air gap towards first target zone of 1.20

now looks like Copper and Crude may be about to cave as well...

Be real careful with PM longs here, because failed breakout can lead to serous move in opposite direction....

Silver on the edge of letting go as well after back testing 16.50 overnight...another move under 16.45 could start wave down....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#989 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:25 AM

Morning Kwave and Senor; gold and silver off to a volatile start to the day. I'm cautiously bullish, lol.  Curr. spot 1320

#990 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,847 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:35 AM

Watch 15.50 on SLV today...after the extremely ugly Tri-Star island top on daily chart, if we go below 15.50, likely going to see new lows on that chart. likely with a big red candle that plows through the Mar-April lows...

The only I would think about going long this chart is if it can climb back above 15.70.

Eventually SLV will climb over the 900 day MA and actually be able to hold above...that is when you want to own truckloads for a big LT swing up....but this attempt to breach it looks like a massive failure at this point.