emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#991 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,102 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:38 AM

And if I just called the bottom, that would be great too!

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#992 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,102 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:22 AM

They are tryin to stick save crude for possible $70 attempt...

No sign of any life in Silver yet...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#993 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,102 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:49 AM

IF this turns into upthrust reversal on crude..LOB

moment of truth likely dead ahead...

#994 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 10:07 AM

senor mentioned it yesterday, the miners are quite firm in the face of metals weakness=miners lead up and down, and right now they are leading up.  most are keying off the dollar. we need to see dollar weakness to get something going in the metals. as i said yesterday, next week is the pivot. and i am narrowing it to starting wednesday-following monday window.  the bears are leaning heavily on the metals. and w/no active catalysts they have been successful.  waiting.  i dont think it will be much longer 

dharma

#995 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 10:59 AM

senor mentioned it yesterday, the miners are quite firm in the face of metals weakness=miners lead up and down, and right now they are leading up.  most are keying off the dollar. we need to see dollar weakness to get something going in the metals. as i said yesterday, next week is the pivot. and i am narrowing it to starting wednesday-following monday window.  the bears are leaning heavily on the metals. and w/no active catalysts they have been successful.  waiting.  i dont think it will be much longer 

dharma

si, be interesting to see what the COT numbers are later today, especially regarding silver and this weeks sharp selloff

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 27 April 2018 - 11:00 AM.

#996 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 02:08 PM

".... cautiously bullish, lol.  Curr. spot 1320 "

-------------------------------

Happy days are here again. 1325 now.

Let's see if it sticks.

#997 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 02:55 PM

senor

cots. as always these are as of tuesday

http://news.goldseek.../1524857640.php

commercials reduced shorts in gold as the big bait increased shorts and on silver the large specs reduced shorts putting them net long while the commercials took the other side of the trade. after all these are fair and square markets . there is no manipulation! its fair and square to take the large specs $$$$ and never have a losing trade. isnt that how trading works!?

dharma

anyway, we are not long from entering into  a bull . stay tuned. 

#998 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:25 PM

gold04272018.png

#999 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 10:24 AM

Senor, do you approve of Jabat's count above where wave iv overlaps wave i

#1000 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 10:42 AM

well did everyone get the memo... I guess we have to wait until 2024 for the commodity boom to start... swoon.gif