its time for a new thread!

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#91 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:26 AM

well the ecb announced today they they were buying "sterilized" the bond market for some of their members. and they said its not "qe" ok. call it what you like , printing money to buy bonds is still monetizing. on the prowl when stuff comes into a pattern that i understand i buy. i will wait for that to happen. what is interesting to me , is neither the new greek prime minister or the italian prime minister were elected, they were placed and both are known members of the european trilateral commission. so dont worry they will put the people 1st and the banksters 2nd. oh, i have a bridge that i want to sell you. on the crack of 1800 to the downside last week, some folks got bearish, of course that is always a possibility. not a probability. this time when we crack above 1800 i think it could run. its going to take alot of "sterilization" to get all the european sovereigns whole, but no worry the presses are running. watching the #s for clues. waiting to lay some traps. dharma

#92 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

dharma

I like the way gold is acting. As you point out lots of printing by the central banks. Greece and Italy have problems with government and, of course, so do we. Here is another example of our elected leaders doing their thing: '60 Minutes' Blows The Lid Off Congressional Insider Trading
Peace
johngeorge

#93 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:49 AM

turk interviews doug casey
http://www.goldmoney...-interview.html
dharma

#94 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:52 AM

November 14, 2011 KWN Interviews Martin Armstrong - Gold Upside Take Off Only Months Away
Peace
johngeorge

#95 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:22 AM

it is looking more and more to me like the 1530 low marks the low for this correction. the question is default or debase! this is the set of choices. new words crop up to describe the process. sterilization and quantitative easing comes to mind. no matter what it is called , it results in loss of pp of the currency. did some light buying just now and if things weaken, i will continue buying along the way. if not, i ride. the debt laden fiats are being exposed now, in spite of eu sterilization , spanish bonds yielding 6%. they will opt for monetization, no matter what they call it. dharma

#96 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:52 AM

Fisher out this AM saying hawkish words be careful out there

#97 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:16 PM

Jim Sinclair has the the recent Alf Field's paper and EW charts on his site. Worth reading.

#98 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:24 PM

Fisher out this AM saying hawkish words
be careful out there

dougie:

More of the "good cop/bad cop" routine - "Watch what they do, not what they say!"

stubaby B)

#99 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:54 PM

oh no doubt but i think they hold their few remaining bullets till later

#100 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:59 PM

oh no doubt
but i think they hold their few remaining bullets till later

dougie:

The gun is a howitzer and the trigger is stuck in the "on" position - anything else and they are toast!

stubaby B)

Edited by stubaby, 15 November 2011 - 02:03 PM.