• 9,064 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:46 PM

ok bounce nice gift think 27-28 high though

#192 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:08 PM

yes i agree w/tria. keeping low rates keeps debt costs low. if rates rise= higher borrowing costs. and @900 billion new debt every 6months the costs will increase dramatically.
risk trade on.
just finished oversold hourly on the miners. we have a ways to go before a top can be realistic. get to jimmys 1764 then we see. this has ignited a fire in the risk on sector. it will not go away soon.
jg -watching those #s that we discussed , the angles, market working them like a charm
pullbacks in this sector have created blood running in the streets. particularly in the mining sector.
this is interesting http://www.321gold.c...hoye012512.html
jguitarslim- chart above speaks to the breakout
dharma

#193 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:31 PM

yes i agree w/tria. keeping low rates keeps debt costs low. if rates rise= higher borrowing costs. and @900 billion new debt every 6months the costs will increase dramatically.
risk trade on.
just finished oversold hourly on the miners. we have a ways to go before a top can be realistic. get to jimmys 1764 then we see. this has ignited a fire in the risk on sector. it will not go away soon.
jg -watching those #s that we discussed , the angles, market working them like a charm
pullbacks in this sector have created blood running in the streets. particularly in the mining sector.
dharma

dharma,

One more thing. The real parabola could/should come when the rising rates/Bonds falling would mean inflation is showing its ugly head. When? Do not know. Its a win-win situation but having to be prepared for the interventions is the challenge. This is where our postings can and have helped each other, and I thank you all.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#194 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:46 PM

risk trade on.
dharma

dharma,

One more thing. The real parabola could/should come when the rising rates/Bonds falling would mean inflation is showing its ugly head. When? Do not know. Its a win-win situation but having to be prepared for the interventions is the challenge. This is where our postings can and have helped each other, and I thank you all.

-tria

contrary to popular belief: rising rates are gold friendly and its only when they change the rules of the game, that gold will put in its top. rising rates will fuel the fire

folks, this is the crux of the situation for the miners. we have to keep in mind, that mines are diminishing supply. less supply should bring higher prices for those who still have supply
read this piece
i think he is right on
http://www.gata.org/...-01-18-2012.pdf
dharma

#195 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:26 PM

dharma "jg -watching those #s that we discussed , the angles, market working them like a charm" You know I have been watching. Truly amazing to me!!!! :blink: Thanks for all your contributions. :flowers: Best to you. :)
Peace
johngeorge

#196 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:40 PM

alf sent out an alsert on 1/12/12 http://goldswitzerla...lf-field/print/
he says after the correction ends , wave 3 of 3 on deck. this could be a nice kickoff for a 3of 3
might it not!?
who knows? ahhh the shadow knows
dharma

#197 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:40 PM

stuttering dharma

Edited by dharma, 25 January 2012 - 04:41 PM.

#198 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

stuttering
dharma

they made us sweat the past few days but looks like wave dos is finito! IMO besides the bullish charts the FED just signaled an all clear for risk assets, could be rather fun.

BSing away

Senor

#199 rooster

rooster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:55 PM

stuttering
dharma

they made us sweat the past few days but looks like wave dos is finito! IMO besides the bullish charts the FED just signaled an all clear for risk assets, could be rather fun.

BSing away

Senor

I sure hope its over, they have me well trained after the last 14 months. After a good day or 2 I figure they will whack us again. Would be nice if that pattern was finally finished.

#200 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:21 AM

KWN interviews Jim Sinclair Wednesday January 25, 2012 New investors in gold........GE?

KWN Interviews Eric Sprott Thursday January 26, 2012

Edited by johngeorge, 26 January 2012 - 08:29 AM.

Peace
johngeorge