• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 dadook

dadook

• Traders-Talk User
  • 320 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

Do you want to argue with that to?

I'm not arguing on the point of cyclical forecasting as having redeeming value. As you know I also use a lot of cyclical cadence in my work as well.

But the main point here is that whether these same forecasts are market based or economic cycles, as with everything analytical, it helps dramatically if market dynamics agree that either cycle peaks or troughs can even provide the desired result of ones forecast.

So...right now...at this time..."There is still absolutely NOTHING at all suggesting a tradable stock market top in any way, shape or form."

If one doesn't agree with the comment, take it up with the flow of money. I am just a mere conduit.

Fib

Not sure what you guys are arguing about. Fib is right and you guys can also be right a little later. If you have a good trading system then it should tell you to be out before the gloom and doom so make money based on now until the then.

Right now liquidity is still positive. Don't fight it.

#12 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:06 AM

Now...go back to missing me...thanks.

Fib

I can't...you're such an interesting subject for my psychological analysis. Your statements always sound like the revealed truth coming directly from the divine

Edited by andr99, 29 April 2012 - 03:09 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#13 Bernie

Bernie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 423 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

One things for sure, if any one of these gurus manages to call the top and massive tankage correct their guru status will jump 10 fold and subscribers will flood in as CNBC calls them every wk for an exclusive interview....

Yes, 15 minutes of fame sure goes a long way in this business where you can be wrong 99% of the time and still make millions.

Then again, even a broken clock is right at least twice a day too.

It's always fascinating how we tend to attach ourselves to those who agree with our opinions, and then radically chastise others who don't agree without even taking the time to at least walk a mile in their shoes before criticizing.

Let's see...any more cliches I can think of?

Nope...that about does it.

Thanks for the posts Lee.

Fib

Thank you!!!

Edited by Bernie, 29 April 2012 - 07:08 AM.

#14 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:49 AM

Your statements always sound like the revealed truth coming directly from the divine

Your condescension is noted.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#15 fluid

fluid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:22 AM

I have to say Dave, I agree with the other guy. You post like you know the future, but when I look back at your track record, I see very little proof. The summation is a reliable method, but not the way you use it IMO. McClennan does an update with the RASI, and that is better. Even then it isn't for trading rather a general guide.

#16 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

:lol:

#17 fluid

fluid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

:redbull: :lol:

#18 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:03 AM

Your statements always sound like the revealed truth coming directly from the divine

Fib

you have noted mine, but you haven' t still noted your own.........

#19 fluid

fluid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

Fib

you have noted mine, but you haven' t still noted your own.........

lol

#20 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

Fib

By the way below is what I am actually expecting for the sp

http://upload3r.com/ERGt

translated it means a marginal new high very slightly above last april one just to mark the bull recovery TOP, and following repetition of the 2010 topping pattern.
Now that I have said this thing (I may be right or I may be wrong about that), I' m asking myself what positive contribution to this forum may ever come if one who posts
a link to another site containing interesting (or even not....it doesn' t matter) considerations about the cycles unfolding is soon after stopped. End of transmission by me for today. No further replies

ah........my projections about the sp come from the situation here in europe and the consideration that the indexes here are soon set up to fall..imo.

Edited by andr99, 29 April 2012 - 11:29 AM.