• 9,064 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:46 AM

funny bonds are not buying the story

#92 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

my stuff shows now we decline till mid month. gld could have been a 5 up? the pattern is not encouraging to the bulls i have dry powder and until i see signs that i can recognize as a bottom. the powder will remain dry since the 4.25 yr cycle has exerted its dominance. and coupled w/the 8.5 yr cycle lows, it seems the lows are either in or will be in may. before we come to any conclusions lets see what clues the market provides dharma cautious

#93 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

my stuff shows now we decline till mid month. gld could have been a 5 up? the pattern is not encouraging to the bulls
i have dry powder and until i see signs that i can recognize as a bottom. the powder will remain dry
since the 4.25 yr cycle has exerted its dominance. and coupled w/the 8.5 yr cycle lows, it seems the lows are either in or will be in may.
before we come to any conclusions lets see what clues the market provides
dharma
cautious

hola amigo, the big mining indexes could be doing contracting triangles that are nearing completion from July 17 lows, so maybe an el thrusto to a finale low? I mucho want to see that happen, may not get it, we see.

Senor

#94 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

keeping powder dry, dont feel motivated to do anything. dharma

#95 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

i want to see how this decline shapes up. i want to see divergences, intermarket(gold vs silver. or gold vs miners etc) or oscillator divergences i want to see a good bottom. dharma

#96 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

i want to see a good bottom too

#97 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

ahhh the search for the perfect bottom

in this piece she gives an astute presentation on japan
@ 12min mark she puts up a gold chart w/some notations
the whole piece is worth the time, and her notations on the gold
chart explain alot, besides conspiracy theory
http://www.planbecon...-hughes-of.html
dharma

#98 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

this is an 8.5 yr cycle low, and a 4.25 yr cycle low coming up, so it is major. the bull is not dead all markets have corrections and gold is no exception. this cycle should come to an end within 2-3weeks sentiment is still @an extreme the small specs are net short. we get closer and closer and now we wait for price to confirm dharma

#99 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:26 AM

yesterday, the london market was closed, so the paper players in gold had their sway today the market regained its previous levels if you trade in this market , you have to be fast. or get carved up and made into chop suey doing nothing in here dharma

#100 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

the market has lost its appetite for risk gold having a good rally silver is negative on the day cbs own gold none , to my knowledge own silver would not be surprised to see the ratio, @some point blow out even further there is precedent for that in history dharma