bottoming process in progress

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#71 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

if SLV has a completed 5 up from 18.39 the here are some downside levels to keep in mind: .382=20.18 .50 =19.84 .618=19.50 ***also note these retracements also reside where the 50 and 200-day MA's are currently resting, and there is also a big gap to fill at 19.76 to 20.34 PUREBS Senor

Edited by senorBS, 26 February 2014 - 11:47 AM.

#72 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:22 PM

the prior weakness in commodities, in spite of what you hear, was due to weak world wide economic conditions. other factors are coming into play. eg . the drought in the western usa. the housing market remains weak. all of this money be fabricated, who said manufacturing has died.? eventually will have an effect , so far not seen in the velocity of money. there are so many possibilities to upset the apple cart. maybe none will activate, but if some do , then its a different ball game. we are not , we are not , in the parabolic stage, this is 2 steps forward and 11/2 back. its a bottoming process. keep that monthly chart handy. it is great for perspective. it takes time . big money has come into the miners and pushed the juniors up quite a bit. the majors are still reporting losses . its a process. and i believe after we rally, then a larger correction will take shape. maybe we create an inverse h&s pattern dharma

#73 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:12 AM

Kitco interviews Rob McEwen 2 26 2014
Peace
johngeorge

#74 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:27 AM

mcewen is a smart guy! i read where the imf is ready to step in and give the ukraine money, which will make them indebted to the west. welcome aboard! russia is testing the readiness of their troops. so the chess match continues w/real lives. not much being revealed today. yellen on the hill being grilled . sitting on my hands , tomorrow begins a series of days that are quite interesting. i have written about it before. meanwhile the backdrop is constructive to metal prices dharma

#75 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:33 AM

mcewen is a smart guy!
i read where the imf is ready to step in and give the ukraine money, which will make them indebted to the west.
welcome aboard! russia is testing the readiness of their troops. so the chess match continues w/real lives.
not much being revealed today. yellen on the hill being grilled . sitting on my hands , tomorrow begins a series of days that are quite interesting. i have written about it before. meanwhile the backdrop is constructive to metal prices
dharma

trading wise in gold and silver and HUI/GDX I am thinking wave "a" down is done, this is "b" up and we have a "c" wave the next few daze to complete the correction. However if there is a surprise it could be the correction is already done.

BSing away

Senor

#76 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:54 AM

More interviews. This time Eric Sprott Published on Feb 26, 2014
Peace
johngeorge

#77 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

off the Dec lows this appears to be either a 2 or a 4 of 3 or a 4 of C

Either way we go up before we correct significantly IMO

mcewen is a smart guy!
i read where the imf is ready to step in and give the ukraine money, which will make them indebted to the west.
welcome aboard! russia is testing the readiness of their troops. so the chess match continues w/real lives.
not much being revealed today. yellen on the hill being grilled . sitting on my hands , tomorrow begins a series of days that are quite interesting. i have written about it before. meanwhile the backdrop is constructive to metal prices
dharma

trading wise in gold and silver and HUI/GDX I am thinking wave "a" down is done, this is "b" up and we have a "c" wave the next few daze to complete the correction. However if there is a surprise it could be the correction is already done.

BSing away

Senor

Edited by dougie, 27 February 2014 - 12:00 PM.

#78 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

in a bullish world si Dougie, but as I said yesterday there is yet no definitive bigger picture" bullish evidence Senor

Edited by senorBS, 27 February 2014 - 12:07 PM.

#79 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:20 PM

yes i agree:
AS I mentioned there are some serious negative divergences :
HUI 60 minute for example looks awful

in a bullish world si Dougie, but as I said yesterday there is yet no definitive bigger picture" bullish evidence

Senor

#80 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:58 PM

it is possible the whole correction is over or it ends tomorrow???? i think we go up , then a larger correction, or new lows. dharma the volume coming into the miners leads me to be hopeful. the double bottom is the lows. but i have a small chance that they make new lows.