bottoming process in progress

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#81 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

it is possible the whole correction is over or it ends tomorrow???? i think we go up , then a larger correction, or new lows.
dharma
the volume coming into the miners leads me to be hopeful. the double bottom is the lows. but i have a small chance that they make new lows.

I see it the same way as you but the SLV count of a "possible 5 up" also does allow for a much more bullish possibility. However in that SLV count one has to assume a "failure" at the bottom, not something that I like to do or can do with confidence. The monthly close only charts in SLV and Silver are the most bullish as far as suggesting FINAL lows are in place.

BSing away

Senor

#82 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:17 PM

mcewen is a smart guy!
i read where the imf is ready to step in and give the ukraine money, which will make them indebted to the west.
welcome aboard! russia is testing the readiness of their troops. so the chess match continues w/real lives.
not much being revealed today. yellen on the hill being grilled . sitting on my hands , tomorrow begins a series of days that are quite interesting. i have written about it before. meanwhile the backdrop is constructive to metal prices
dharma

trading wise in gold and silver and HUI/GDX I am thinking wave "a" down is done, this is "b" up and we have a "c" wave the next few daze to complete the correction. However if there is a surprise it could be the correction is already done.

BSing away

Senor

so far so bueno, wave "b" in gold may have ended at 1336, "if" c down is underway 1307-1311 is a target area, continue to have HUI 232-235 as a possible target area as well

BSing away

Senor

#83 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

there is a great deal of pressure being put on the government of india to reduce the gold tax, and to stop this 80:20 rule. the jewelry biz is suffering . they have no product . and it is cheaper to import than fabricate. i dont agree w/lassonde. this will have a huge effect having india back on line buying 100tonnes a month dharma

Edited by dharma, 27 February 2014 - 02:37 PM.

#84 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

mcewen is a smart guy!
i read where the imf is ready to step in and give the ukraine money, which will make them indebted to the west.
welcome aboard! russia is testing the readiness of their troops. so the chess match continues w/real lives.
not much being revealed today. yellen on the hill being grilled . sitting on my hands , tomorrow begins a series of days that are quite interesting. i have written about it before. meanwhile the backdrop is constructive to metal prices
dharma

trading wise in gold and silver and HUI/GDX I am thinking wave "a" down is done, this is "b" up and we have a "c" wave the next few daze to complete the correction. However if there is a surprise it could be the correction is already done.

BSing away

Senor

so far so bueno, wave "b" in gold may have ended at 1336, "if" c down is underway 1307-1311 is a target area, continue to have HUI 232-235 as a possible target area as well

BSing away

Senor

prices can go to lower targets but IMO we have done the "minimum" for near term corrections to possibly end

BSing away

Senor

#85 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:33 AM

there is a trendline from april/august/ and the present 1345 . and the market hit it recently, and backed off. that seems to be the target.
there is more and more talk out of india. where there is smoke there is fire. the elections are close now
http://finance.yahoo...-054322944.html
modi is pro indian traditions. and he is the front runner.
lots of volume came into the miners. indicating accumulation. lets see @ what price levels they are willing to defend their investments
dharma

#86 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

dollar falls out of bed with gold in his arms?

#87 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

dollar falls out of bed with gold in his arms?

that's a muy rapido divorce in the making IMO, GSR and USD/AUD look ready for another big drop, that's bullish IMO

Senor

#88 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

is DUST showing a H&S bottom ?

#89 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:24 PM

I don't bother with the levered stuff

#90 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:34 PM

I don't bother with the levered stuff

ahhh! experience talking
lots of talk out there, both sides speaking their book. the fact is the sector has gotten undervalued. particularly the miners. got an hour http://upturn.caseyresearch.com/event
i saw an interview w/jim rogers and doug casey. rogers pointed to possibilities that could cause lower prices. casey pointed to value in the mining sector.
dharma