emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#301 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:35 PM

senor- yes i saw that , what was interesting to me also  was miners made a new low vs gold but didnt make a new low vs spx. at some point the market participants will catch a clue. unlike jan 16 after 4 years of bear market. my guess is they bid sooner.  participants in the sector have been so used to getting seal clubbed that they run for cover , when the bidding starts  they may have to pay up. at this point there are more bidders on stocks then sellers. the bidders though are not willing to pay up-----yet 

in weimar stocks went up until the inflation got really bad  we have little inflation at this point. so i think we are in wave 4of 3 here . w/5of 3 to come. then wave 4 and 5 so i think this correction is not the top finito. 

the pm sector  is still in its correction.  but as in january 16 , i think the sector is getting ready to rip to the upside once this correction runs its course.  unless the dec lows are taken out. its a possibility not a probability   so, i am becoming more and more bullish. 

powell has taken over the fed chair.   my guess is we will get a glimpse of his intent at the next fed meeting.  he was hand picked by trump and was voted in on a landslide

waiting

dharma

#302 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:47 PM

Might be a c of 2 as Senor said with a clear emphasis on the word right. The depth of this 2 is a bit much for my taste

#303 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:00 PM

saw the dow down -1500 at one point .   when does the fed panic????  will gold sniff that out. getting more and more interesting

dharma

As posted in late dec. 2017 on my blog... vix should form a major low in April and now the bull flag has broken out today which looks set to rival the 2008 crash... 

April? did you men a high in April or a low?

Sorry, I meant to say the stock market would form a  big low in the march/april time period, the vix will peak then which is what the oscillator shows. Armstrong says a March low for the stocks. tradingview is showing an april peak for vix, but I need to run it on tradestation which is much more accurate especially for signals that are further out. Armstrong also said only his computer was capable of seeing this coming and that no individual could do it, I beg to differ and someone on the mainboard of this site saw it coming too. Just the level the vix got to - down to the previous low before the housing crisis in 2008 was a big clue.

Edited by Russ, 06 February 2018 - 04:04 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#304 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:11 PM

honestly this decline in gdx and gdxj looks impulsive. i am confused 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#305 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:01 PM

honestly this decline in gdx and gdxj looks impulsive. i am confused 

could be A in a 5 wave zig zag . or the market is in trouble?! or there is more of this wave to come in a 7 wave move?

dharma

#306 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:53 PM

basically we have given back most of the rally since dec 12. doesnt feel like a wave 3 the pullback should have been mild . i will watch for a while here

#307 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:12 PM

dharma the only conclusion i can come too is that the rally from dec 12 into late jan was a wave iv and we are finishing wave v of C now

we will see. that would mean when we finish this thing we should blast out of here in a true wave 3 

#308 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:59 PM

Interestingly the GSR topped out last Friday at the end of the day. Since then silver has been gaining relative to gold.

#309 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:29 PM

Pile-of-cash dilemma for mining industry once crippled by slump

http://www.mining.co...crippled-slump/

#310 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:57 AM

H&S top in spot gold  unfolding...  currently spot 1322

GSR resumed its rise - -- over 80 now

Edited by Smithy, 07 February 2018 - 08:58 AM.