golds next leg higher

• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

#71 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 01:33 PM

Gold is holding up pretty good, my signal for a low on March 31 is holding so far.   I have a friend in southern China in Zhuhai who owns 3 beauty salons which she had to close for 3 months, she has now opened them back up and says things in China are stabilizing now, I think China was more aggressive in fighting this virus, I saw videos of them dragging people out of apartments against their will and even welding entrance doors shut.   

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#72 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 06:31 PM

GDX 5 min trying to make the transition back into bull mode after what looks like a complex bottom formation at the back test of the now rising 900

Still have longer time frames to deal with, but getting 5 min back on the right path would be a start.

Back below 23 would not be good.

gdx.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#73 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 07:24 PM

Possible set up?

#74 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:01 AM

senor or stubaby or any one else  i had been counting the last low in spy/dia as 3 w/5 to come

but i can see it as a completed 5 wave decline. 

how are you looking at the broad market?

thanks

dharma

#75 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:13 AM

senor or stubaby or any one else  i had been counting the last low in spy/dia as 3 w/5 to come

thanks

dharma

Could be, but more likely is we are "in Wave 5" which itself will be 5 waves, IMHO

#76 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:27 AM

thanks

dharma

I looked at that yesterday and was not sure if its 5 down done or we needed another 4/5. I slightly favor its 5 down but can easily see it either way. Not much help here

Senor

#77 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 10:04 AM

GDX 5 min trying to make the transition back into bull mode after what looks like a complex bottom formation at the back test of the now rising 900

Still have longer time frames to deal with, but getting 5 min back on the right path would be a start.

Back below 23 would not be good.

gdx.png

SO FAR, SO GOOD!

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#78 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 10:09 AM

GC looks to have super important mutli-timeframe pivot set at 1600 level now...

As long as it holds, bulls still in control....but if it were to fail, I would run for the hills...

#79 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 10:14 AM

friends

i have been looking at the broad market as needing one more low to complete the pattern   we shall see

as for gold, i believe the public is losing full faith and confidence in the system as that gains momentum golds bull will take shape

tomorrows jobless # is going to be mind boggling

dharma

thanks for your response

#80 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 10:58 AM

CD Langley  ST view on SPX - 

• Well we're getting the correction I was anticipating.  I was early by a day, but that's almost expected :)

We live in uncertain times, so I'm not even going to guess this is a B wave or wave 5 down.  Depends a lot on how bad the virus gets.... huge unknowns will continue to influence short term counts IMO.  But it was due for a pullback though.  Right now the momo is down.

No less than 3 realistic counts here in different colors, .... but expect a bounce followed by more downside in all probability.  Then we'll seed

ESPrimaryAnalysisApr011331PM15min.png

•