78 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,955 posts

Posted 03 September 2021 - 08:18 PM

https://www.siliconi...?msgid=33472446

https://www.siliconi...?msgid=33471815

Edited by da_cheif, 03 September 2021 - 08:21 PM.

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 03 September 2021 - 10:05 PM

Like I’ve so many times before, the fallout from this “medical quackery” is going to have longer term effects on the species.

Let’s hope that the parents who have not already been blindly assimilated by this Marxist propaganda will fight with pitchforks and torches to protect their children from such physiological experimentation ala Josef Mengele…including the wearing of face coverings that provide nothing but manipulative theater.

Better to worry about the largest terrorist organization in the world being given the most advanced military weapons on the planet…much of which are being sold to China, Russia and Iran for huge sums of money. 

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,594 posts

Posted 03 September 2021 - 11:25 PM

And in yet another of the "I have Questions"

(like Seychelles now #1 in the world in cases per million, after having effectively no covid pre-vaccine ramp up)

Why the hell is excess death ramping like crazy in Vermont and a number of other states in the middle of the friggin' summer with very little Covid death, and especially in a younger cohort???

vermot.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 04 September 2021 - 01:27 PM

“Truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it. Ignorance may deride it. Malice may distort it. But there it is.”  

https://tinyurl.com/yjcyssjc

Note that the article is from the Los Angeles Times.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#5 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 04 September 2021 - 08:53 PM

As I see it we have the COVID believers and disbelievers.

The believers recognize that the those in the medical profession, including those employed by various Government agencies are acting in the best interest of all of us.  They are our friends, neighbors, and have parents, husbands, wives, and children.  Like all of us, they would Not knowingly put themselves or their loved ones at risk.  They have the inside track because they have the data.

The disbelievers buy into the hype put out by certain individuals on social media, QaNon, and other unqualified people.  They are the ones who advocate "you can't tell me what to do".   They seem to fail to recognize that we all are in this boat together.  John Donne said it best "No Man is an Island".    They also seem to have a sense of entitlement.  That is, everyone in the medical profession must come to their aid if they get COVID.  This Not only puts themselves and everyone else at risk, but the entire system at risk.   What if you were the unlucky one to have a heart attack tonight, and there are no ICU  beds because of all the unvacinated people occupying those beds.  Bad decision have consequences but the people making those bad decisions -- the unvacinated -- are NOT paying the price for their bad decisions.

Edited by dwnowhere1, 04 September 2021 - 09:00 PM.

#6 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,861 posts

Posted 04 September 2021 - 10:26 PM

I thought that masks prevent Covid...that's what the "science" says... sometimes.

Just wear a mask and you will be safe..... sometimes.

And VAX works for sure...sometimes...

EVERYTHING IS BROKEN!

LA Times:

Coronavirus can spread among vaccinated people

It's now clear that even those who have gotten their shots can still contract and spread the virus."One thing is for sure: Vaccinated people can get infected, and they can transmit to other vaccinated people," Los Angeles County Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said Thursday. 

Edited by Rogerdodger, 04 September 2021 - 10:40 PM.

#7 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,988 posts

Posted 04 September 2021 - 11:35 PM

As I see it we have the COVID believers and disbelievers.

The believers recognize that the those in the medical profession, including those employed by various Government agencies are acting in the best interest of all of us.  They are our friends, neighbors, and have parents, husbands, wives, and children.  Like all of us, they would Not knowingly put themselves or their loved ones at risk.  They have the inside track because they have the data.

The disbelievers buy into the hype put out by certain individuals on social media, QaNon, and other unqualified people.  They are the ones who advocate "you can't tell me what to do".   They seem to fail to recognize that we all are in this boat together.  John Donne said it best "No Man is an Island".    They also seem to have a sense of entitlement.  That is, everyone in the medical profession must come to their aid if they get COVID.  This Not only puts themselves and everyone else at risk, but the entire system at risk.   What if you were the unlucky one to have a heart attack tonight, and there are no ICU  beds because of all the unvacinated people occupying those beds.  Bad decision have consequences but the people making those bad decisions -- the unvacinated -- are NOT paying the price for their bad decisions.You need to dispense with that silly attitude. The vacd

?You need to dispense with this attitude.
 The vaccinated are spreading covid like nobody's business. And they're getting sick. Your snark is offensive and unscientific. We've got an an effing problem going on right now.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#8 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 05 September 2021 - 02:17 AM

Personally I already have enough genetically driven disease problems that Ive been dealing with since I was 20. About 45 years worth of fun trying to maintain a cancer margin. And it can go off into the auto immune direction if my body decides to flip that switch. When ever it wants. My sister has the same underlying condition along with RA and respiratory issues that never quit. So the government that only knows how to kill the crew, thinks it would be a great idea to turn my immune system inside out with the DNA mod vaccine. Kill the crew, kill, kill, kill. I dont need any genetic mods. And Im still waiting to hear what the vaccine actually does. Theres only the complete laundry list of what it does not do. I already had the virus 18 months ago and I still have an antibody level at 55. And Im not getting sick again every 5 minutes. Natural antibodies. Not an immune system flipped on its head. Everybody on this earth has stellar 2x4 beams in their eyes. Guaranteed. Theres nobody even slightly capable of managing the risk in my life. But I know theres an army of idiot morons walking the earth that think they can reach up and touch the moon among other things. Take some advice, improve those beams in your eyes. You dont have the time or the brainpower to work on mine.

Edited by LMF, 05 September 2021 - 02:19 AM.

#9 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 05 September 2021 - 02:17 AM

Edited by LMF, 05 September 2021 - 02:20 AM.

#10 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 05 September 2021 - 03:46 AM

I just find it odd that the two main manufacturers of the mRNA vaccines happened to go public right before the pandemic, heck of a coincidence. Moderna was a little earlier, about a year before the major news, but BioNTech was straight up October 2019, basically a few months into the infection spreading and right before the news started picking it up. Then a super rare blood clot limited J&J production and distribution(yet didn't stop the EU from approving it) and developers like Novavax essentially got shut out since the mRNA guys beat everyone to the punch.

I had a pretty interesting allergic reaction to my Pfizer/BioNTech shot, most of the side of my body that was on the shot side, especially around my head, went numb 2 weeks after my 1st shot for about a solid week.  Apparently it's not that rare at all since I've seen 100's of accounts of it from just people posting on the internet and for most it lasts 4-8 weeks although some are up on half a year now.  I don't think I'll be getting my 2nd dose, although I'd consider J&J or especially Novavax... hope my job doesn't require a shot before Novavax is approved, but it's looking like a lot of employers will start requiring a full vaccination within the next few weeks.  Maybe I'll get lucky and they won't be that hardcore if I had a bad reaction to my 1st shot, not looking forward to having the left side of my face and upper body numb for months to keep my job. Who even knows what that was doing to my brain if most of the inflammation/numbness was around my ear? 

Edited by brucekeller, 05 September 2021 - 03:47 AM.