BOUNCE & PLUNGE: waiting for the last dance & for the music to stop

• Please log in to reply
581 replies to this topic

#331 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,700 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 05:39 PM

I get a kick out of you comparing the market to tesla lol, anyhow going into the night session long at 4330.....

#332 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,072 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 05:52 PM

All that hard work last night finally reclaiming 2k on Rusty wiped out in a hearbeat this afternoon.

2K still very important pivot, and would not be surprised to see bulls try and test it overnight.

But if they do not reclaim it, and as my projected start of a crash wave (if it were to happen) is tomorrow, Rusty could still have big problems on its hands.

If they do manage to reclaim, then would start to be much less bearish...

AAPL on deck tomorrow...the great adventure continues....

rut.png

Edited by K Wave, 26 January 2022 - 06:00 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#333 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,072 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 05:59 PM

Same for Trannies...projected start of Crash Wave is tomorrow, unless immediate stick save..

They managed to hang on to 15K today...tomorrow may be another story....

Back above the hourly 900 is what it would take here for me to take off the warning...

ddjt.png

Edited by K Wave, 26 January 2022 - 05:59 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#334 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,072 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 06:03 PM

INSANE volatility on TSLA after hours...looking like bulls may have just last gasped though.....

tsla.png

Edited by K Wave, 26 January 2022 - 06:03 PM.

#335 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,700 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 06:56 PM

profit stop 4355 for overnight, will see what I do if it gets taken out!! 

#336 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,072 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 07:57 PM

Really weak rally effort on part of Rusty...

getting close to point of no return....

Edited by K Wave, 26 January 2022 - 07:57 PM.

#337 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,717 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 06:57 AM

BIG MONEY WALL STREETERS trying hard to stop the crash... overnight buying for past few days, will they succeed? 

Same for Trannies...projected start of Crash Wave is tomorrow, unless immediate stick save..

They managed to hang on to 15K today...tomorrow may be another story....

Back above the hourly 900 is what it would take here for me to take off the warning...

ddjt.png

#338 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,717 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 06:58 AM

That was quite a ride from last night to this morning! BIG SWINGS of 100 ES points every day

I get a kick out of you comparing the market to tesla lol, anyhow going into the night session long at 4330.....

#339 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,717 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 07:06 AM

That below was purely a money management trade but turned out to be very profitable. 

Another great day, a wild day, hardly trading more than 3 lots in NQ DAYTRADES since big intrabar swings make it impossible for me to 

hold on to profits or losses since I open & close trades very quickly in daytrading as soon as profit objectives are reached or stop losses. 

Profits in even 2 lots of NQ can reach as much as 40 points in 2 to 3 minutes, losses also, as extreme volatility persists.

I am wired to take profits, cut losses, and scale in and out of trades very quickly so I am now opening & closing trades much faster. 

Holding 400 QQQ and 10 QQQ PUTS, XLF, INDA, TWITTER in LT

Closed all QQQ LONGS

all QQQ PUTS except 10 MARCH 335

Closed all SPY CALLS

Strategic move as we near the end of January 2022, my best trading month in years. Want to preserve these profits

Will reduce RISK for next few days and daytrade NQ and QQQ

Still holding INDA, Twitter, XLF in LT

Will reopen QQQ LONGs with hedging PUTS, as well as SPY CALLS on any move down 3 to 5% from current levels

Am not comfortable with longs above ES 4400

#340 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,717 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 07:06 AM

Starting to see some high readings for the VIX put/call ratio. Yesterday was highest since late Oct. Last time we had a series of these high readings noted on the S&P chart.