BOUNCE & PLUNGE: waiting for the last dance & for the music to stop

• Please log in to reply
581 replies to this topic

#31 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 08:55 AM

TSLA...potentially huge action dead ahead...

One more long red one here, and bounce  to back test resistance into fed may not materialize....

And Option B is not a pretty one.....

tsla.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#32 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 09:01 AM

Well this is interesting to watch, surprised were down this much this morning but doubling down to bring my long to 4399.  The market is overreacting a little here for an initial downturn but I'm remembering when I said last November that the cash S&P would need to fill that gap around 4370 and its looking to do that this morning already and we may even have a gap down to fill lol!!  I know its hard to believe but markets don't go straight down, bull or bear so I'm sure we'll be finding a bottom somewhere around here in the next few days! 

OK, whatever you say....

Gotta bounce here, right?

87.png

Oops, that looks an awful lot like "straight down" to me, so they can indeed do so....but maybe I have a different definition than you.

87.png

Edited by K Wave, 24 January 2022 - 09:03 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#33 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 09:05 AM

And by the way, not saying 87 or 29 style collapse will definitely occur. but until there is some sign of life, it certainly cannot be ruled out..

#34 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 09:08 AM

December pivot low on TSLA getting taken out pre-open.....

Real, Real close to possible waterfall action.....bulls need immediate stick save after open, or gonna get REAL ugly....

#35 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 09:12 AM

OK, here comes a bounce attempt on TSLA....

but...IF..the pre-market low should get taken out...be real careful on the long side....

#36 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 09:16 AM

AAPL back up to 160....so pivot just below 160 now HUGE as well.

IF bulls are gonna bounce it, need to starts right here, right  now....

#37 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 09:18 AM

Many stocks, ETFs are in or getting near to the levels I want to buy in LT Portfolio

Will open new positions or add to existing ones. 

Want to add more to existing 1400 QQQ with partial 20 QQQ PUTS hedge but will close or roll down some or all of those PUTS below QQQ 342 if traded; adding risk in LT as crash intensifies

Will be shorting CRUDE above 87 if it gets there -- gradual SHORT position

Will starting buying VXX PUTS above 26 or 27 on good entry points but not if market is crashing real hard and no sight of a bottom

Trading huge NQ daytrade positions, will keep one lot NQ short as additional hedge to QQQs

#38 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 09:18 AM

Keep in mind that a solid reclaim of that trend line on AAPL is the most likely place for crash type action to begin...

So be very careful here.....

aapl.png

#39 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 09:32 AM

As long as TSLA holds 900, Fed bounce still in play..

But I am tellin' ya, IF TSLA prints a long red one below the overnight low....LOB

tsla.png

Edited by K Wave, 24 January 2022 - 09:33 AM.

#40 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 09:34 AM

No not saying it has to be right from here but I'm sure it will be coming soon.  Initial sell offs are always bought and then after the next high is made the real game will start especially if new highs aren't made.  And there we have it, old gap filled and now upper gap to be filled lol!!