The Greatest Con Job in History

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 04:42 PM

Trioderob, I'd really be interested in a rebuttal to the Canadian Covid Care Alliance analysis of the Pfizer study deceptions.

I could post 10,000 cut and pastes showing the benefits of the vaccine  and masks

The authors from WHO/Europe and ECDC estimated the number of deaths among adults aged 60 years and older in the 33 countries in the European Region that would have happened without any vaccines using the actual weekly reported death counts.

They then calculated the number of lives saved from COVID-19 vaccination as the difference between these estimates and the reported number of deaths from December 2020 to November 2021 for those aged 60 years and over.

They estimated that COVID-19 vaccination saved 469,186 lives in this age group in the 33 countries during the study period – reducing the expected number of deaths by approximately half. In 30 countries with data also available in smaller age groups, the largest number of lives saved was among those aged 80 years and over (261,421 lives).

#22 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 06:29 PM

Could have saved that many or more if they'd immediately started making sure the elderly were not vitamin D deficient, I think.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#23 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 06:39 PM

Trioderob, I'd really be interested in a rebuttal to the Canadian Covid Care Alliance analysis of the Pfizer study deceptions.

I could post 10,000 cut and pastes showing the benefits of the vaccine  and masks

The authors from WHO/Europe and ECDC estimated the number of deaths among adults aged 60 years and older in the 33 countries in the European Region that would have happened without any vaccines using the actual weekly reported death counts.

They then calculated the number of lives saved from COVID-19 vaccination as the difference between these estimates and the reported number of deaths from December 2020 to November 2021 for those aged 60 years and over.

They estimated that COVID-19 vaccination saved 469,186 lives in this age group in the 33 countries during the study period – reducing the expected number of deaths by approximately half. In 30 countries with data also available in smaller age groups, the largest number of lives saved was among those aged 80 years and over (261,421 lives).

Why is Israel, one of the most jabbed countries on Earth having record deaths per day now with the sniffles variant and highest multi-boosted citizens if the jabs are working? 

https://www.israelna...com/news/321674

319_1643857983.gif

#24 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 06:52 PM

These are real people with adverse events, many of them life changing or deaths: https://www.theysayitsrare.com/

#25 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 07:03 PM

More computer models that have failed time after time after time?

Stop coping and pasting false information and supposition...you're being conned.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#26 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 07:28 PM

hhh

You asked, "Why is Israel, one of the most jabbed countries on Earth having record deaths per day now with the sniffles variant and highest multi-boosted citizens if the jabs are working? "

https://www.israelna...com/news/321

Those who are unvaccinated, less than 20% of the population, comprise an overwhelming % of those hospitalized or die. The difference is most pronounced for those aged 70-79. For this group with severe disease, the ratio for those vaccinated is 6.8 per 100,000 people while the ratio is 46.6 per 100,000 cases for the unvaccinated.

This is very similar to the pattern in the United States where close to 90% of hospitalizations in many states have been of those who are unvaccinated. There are charts and more details in this publication from Israel:

https://www.haaretz....ases-1.10530817

claire

Edited by claire, 03 February 2022 - 07:28 PM.

#27 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 07:30 PM

Not according to this: https://www.israelna...com/news/321674

Vaccine has "no significance regarding severe illness," says Prof. Yaakov Jerris.

#28 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 07:46 PM

Sweden’s light-touch response to the coronavirus pandemic has come under the spotlight after it announced swaths of new measures following a rise in infections.

The Swedish government, which has chosen to avoid implementing a full national lockdown, has now moved to cut the size of public gatherings to eight, amid record daily numbers of new cases.

Previously, gatherings of up to a maximum of 300 people were permitted, depending on the type of event, but prime minister Stefan Lofven said Swedes are not sticking to coronavirus recommendations as well as they did in the spring.

"This is the new norm for the entire society," Lofven told a news conference.

"Don't go to gyms, don't go to libraries, don't host dinners. Cancel."

The number of people in Swedish hospitals has also risen as a result of the cases uptick, with recent figures showing the rate of admissions was growing faster than any other European country.

#29 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 08:21 PM

Mark, you stated the following:

"We are, almost to a man, all analysts. We're also all PAINFULLY aware that we can be wrong. So, frankly, most of us are more than qualified to evaluate the science and form conclusions and debate them."

I'll restate this as a premise and conclusion.

Premise:  We are analysts and are aware we can be wrong,

Conclusion: Therefore, we are more than qualified to evaluate the science and form conclusions....

I think it should be clear that your conclusion doesn't follow. This seems to be the assumption of many of those who have been posting about this topic which makes them vulnerable to pseudo-scientific presentations of distorted information.

As an aside: I do appreciate it that you haven't been censoring posts about this topic. My opinion is that we should reserve comments on this issue for weekends and not interfere with the main focus of this site unless the news can have an immediate impact on trading.

#30 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 08:49 PM

I notice nobody has attempted to debunk the CCCA analysis. Show me that the distortions aren't all on the part of Pfizer. There's a text version if you prefer not to watch the video presentation.