48 replies to this topic

#11 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 02 February 2022 - 11:26 PM

My personal conclusions:

Shutdowns were counter-productive for economy and infections.

Vaccines are a nothing burger in causing adverse effects (less that 0.02% died)

Masks do not protect you.

Masks can PARTIALLY protect others from you if you cough, or sneeze when infected.

initial variants of Covid were more dangerous for mortality rates. (600,000+ Americans died from it)

Current variation Omicron is a nothing burger in killing infected.

It is time to get back to normal life and treat covid like any other virus.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#12 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 10:40 AM

We are, almost to a man, all analysts. We're also all PAINFULLY aware that we can be wrong. So, frankly, most of us are more than qualified to evaluate the science and form conclusions and debate them. And nobody here (I would hope) would ever just presume anyone's opinion on anything covid related is the last word.

I allow this discussion because at first it was absolutely key to understand what was going to hit the economy and market. In fact, IMO, it was one of few times fundamental data was more useful than technicals. As time has gone on and so much censorship, malfeasance and malpractice has occurred, I want to provide a place to discuss the issues. Plus, there's always a chance that public policy will again damage the markets. I want us to be able to help each other get or stay one step ahead of events.

its not a debate here  - its a one sided conservative party agenda 

anything that is not in agreement with this political agenda is disregarded 

I can literally quote hundreds of reports that disagree with you guys 

the question is will I be allowed to post them ?

#13 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 12:10 PM

We are, almost to a man, all analysts. We're also all PAINFULLY aware that we can be wrong. So, frankly, most of us are more than qualified to evaluate the science and form conclusions and debate them. And nobody here (I would hope) would ever just presume anyone's opinion on anything covid related is the last word.

I allow this discussion because at first it was absolutely key to understand what was going to hit the economy and market. In fact, IMO, it was one of few times fundamental data was more useful than technicals. As time has gone on and so much censorship, malfeasance and malpractice has occurred, I want to provide a place to discuss the issues. Plus, there's always a chance that public policy will again damage the markets. I want us to be able to help each other get or stay one step ahead of events.

I'm not going to stop anyone from posting any credible research.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#14 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 12:19 PM

Trioderob, I'd really be interested in a rebuttal to the Canadian Covid Care Alliance analysis of the Pfizer study deceptions.

#15 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 12:20 PM

And we can all "literally quote hundreds of reports" where the "science experts" disagree with themselves.

The Lancet and the New England Journal of Medicine are among the most influential scientific journals in the world.

Both have recently had to retract studies on the effectiveness of COVID-19 treatments after doubts were raised about the underlying data. The scandal reveals the dangers of “fast science”.

In the face of the virus emergency, research standards have been relaxed to encourage faster publication and mistakes become inevitable. This is risky. Ultimately, if expert advice turns out to be wrong, it will have dire consequences for how reliable scientific evidence is treated in other policy areas.

The question is, will Fauci be allowed to keep blabbing and will you keep believing him?

January 21st he said “Americans Don't Need To Worry About Coronavirus

February 8th: 'Danger of getting coronavirus now is just minusculely low'

February 29th:"NO NEED for the public to change their behavior over concern for Coronavirus"

March 9th, Dr. Anthony Fauci recommends taking a cruise, tells Forbes Magazine that if you’re healthy, cruise ships are safe

Oct 20, 2021: NIH admits Fauci lied about funding Wuhan gain-of-function experiments

Fauci.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 03 February 2022 - 01:30 PM.

#16 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 12:24 PM

And we can all "literally quote hundreds of reports" where the "science experts" disagree with themselves.

And that is the main point...

#17 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 12:26 PM

But fraud is fraud and I think the CCCA did an admiral job of showing it up to the point that the jabs should be stopped because of it immediately and the law suits should start because fraud vitiates legal immunity.

#18 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 12:54 PM

Unlike your side of the aisle, Mark has encouraged debate even if it has its flaws and/or has failed miserably with its substance.

There are no deletions or "cancellations" here unless it becomes acts of slander or malice.

To that end, there have been many folks here who have provided well thought out retorts on many of these posts (Claire being the most prominent), so to even question whether "you're allowed" to join in the discussion, shows that you haven't been reading and/or selective of what's being posted over the last 18 months. So if you're ready to provide your evidence, also be prepared for push back from those who have substantive information to provide as a counter point.

Oh...and posting links (especially those that are more than one month old) of what others think doesn't mean it's right (or left)...otherwise it IS one sided and probably paid for as part of a larger political agenda.

Bring it!

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#19 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 01:07 PM

NB: of course I meant "admirable" above.

#20 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 01:21 PM

A very good read...

https://www.thriftbo...80&idiq=5443016