• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 07 February 2022 - 04:39 AM

Breaking News:

As the world continues to battle the ongoing pandemic, Chinese scientists from Wuhan have issued a warning against a new variant of coronavirus named NeoCoV, which is said to be more lethal with a higher infection rate.

Who knew that the WUHAN Plan was the new Soylent Green?

The truth from 3,000 years ago:
"Our lives last seventy years or, if we are strong, eighty years. Even the best of them are struggle and sorrow; indeed, they pass quickly and we fly away."

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, average life expectancy in the U.S. is 78.6 years—76.1 years for men and 81.1 years for women.
But then, in the first half of 2020, they crammed Covid patients in nursing homes and the average U.S. life expectancy dropped according to a new report from the National Center for Health Statistics, a part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Also, a surge of drugs crossing our southern border, along with multitudes of unchecked  people who were bused all across the country, insured that overdose deaths, along with diseases were a part of the decline in life expectancy in the U.S.
And there is this: During February 21–March 20, 2021, suspected suicide attempt ED visits were 50.6% higher among girls aged 12–17 years than during the same period in 2019; among boys aged 12–17 years, suspected suicide attempt ED visits also increased by 3.7%.

Wear your seat-belt.
Don't text and drive.
Don't drink and drive.
You might just make it to 80, or even more, alone in a nursing home, incapacitated and heavily medicated.

PS: Several of my ancestor-relatives made it to 100 or near there. Others died younger and the average is just below 80, as now and is written.

The meek truly shall inherit the earth. I can only imagine us going through some kind of de-evolution before too long. 

#42 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 07 February 2022 - 10:39 AM

Natural immunity doesn't seem to keep folks from getting omicron. Fortunately, it's mostly mild, which shows in Sweden's daily deaths which are few.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#43 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 07 February 2022 - 01:17 PM

It's interesting around here as all my friends that have been vaxxed are dropping like flys with omnicon but all my natural immunity friends havn't been touched! 

#44 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 07 February 2022 - 06:15 PM

hhh - re the Pfizer article:

This coalition of doctors and other non-medically trained people claim that the Pfizer vaccine does more harm than good and that the original clinical trials were seriously flawed.

The article is in a format that makes it almost impossible to read anything other than the authors' interpretations and conclusions, which are written in large and bold print, with the information they critique in tiny print off to the right. I had to magnify all of it 100% and the print on the right is still almost unreadable, but my extra large screen is filled edge to edge.  This is not how any scholarly article would ever present information. 

There are 51 pages, so I can't go through each page to point out egregious misinterpretations of the data from Pfizer to confirm their critique. Here's one example on page 9 about unbinding the randomized control trial for Phase III of the study. They fault Pfizer for allowing vaccinations for the control group after confirmation of safety and very high rates of efficacy. This is a common procedure in clinical trials when such safety and efficacy is seen. In fact, It is considered unethical to continue to withhold treatment from the control group when this occurs - as it did during this clinical trial. They fault Pfizer for not continuing with Phase III until mid 2023, suggesting that "should" have been the end of the trial using a control group. They cite them for NO DATA for 3 years. 

The data is still being collected for those in the study, and the safety and efficacy still continues at the same rate as when they had the control group. If we were to wait until mid 2023 for this data before approving the vaccine, I don't dare even speculate on the increased numbers of people who would have severe illness or deaths by now and the societal chaos that would ensue, especially with the Omicron variant that is far less toxic for vaccinated people.

*** It seems to me it's generally accepted that you can't vaccinate out of a pandemic. This tiny trial could hardly be accused of lack of ethics for not unblinding when it was already known that a significant portion of the general population had natural immunity based on the Diamond Princess example.

Another example on page 11. Bold print says there's an increased risk of illness with the vaccine. They are referring to adverse effects. They highlight "Severe" for which there are 0.5% more than in the placebo group. That's a nothing-burger - only so few more severe adverse effects for virtually any treatment. They also highlight "Any Serious Adverse Effect," for which there is 0.1% more cases than in the control group. Same comment applies. They ignore that the control group had twice as many adverse effects leading to withdrawal from the trial, 0.1% vs 0.2%. Also ignored from this table is that there were no life-threatening adverse effects in either group. This is not how any credible scientific data should be reported.

*** What you call "0.5% more SAEs" and a "nothing burger" is actually 0.5 percentage points, which is in reality (262-150)/150 = 75% more serious adverse events in the jabbed group; that's hardly a "nothing burger," but rather highly significant. Same comment applies to "any serious adverse event (requiring ER or hospital)" which is 10% greater in jabbed group.

Next - page 12: Here they boldly announce an increased rate of deaths after the control group was removed. In the early phase III trial, there were 15 deaths in the vaccine group and 14 in the placebo group. Next, they say there were 5 deaths after the control group was allowed to take the vaccine. They add the original 15 and 5 and refer to 20 total deaths in the vaccine group and still count 14 for the disbanded control group. Also, they don't state the time interval for which these 5 more cases occurred and next compare this total to the 14 for the control group who no longer were controls. They still list the total for the control group at 14. If this is confusing, it should be because that's the intent.

*** The confusion is from the NEJM report. Why were the jabbed group receiving more jabs after unblinding if they'd already had them? I can't make sense of that. I don't understand your objection to the count of 14 remaining the same for the control group. Why should that change?

https://www.nejm.org...ticleTools=true . I can't see how unblinding can be anything other than negative with respect to the validity of the study. 

Also added is that there were 9 deaths related to cardiovascular events for the vaccine and 5 in the control group. They don't mention whether this is a statistically significant difference. Also, there are errors in their addition! There are only 9 cardiac related illnesses in the list that they are totalling as 15! Check the numbers.

*** I would think that almost double the cardiac related deaths is signficant. Again, the confusion comes from the NEJM  report: https://www.nejm.org...45_appendix.pdf

Normally, I wouldn't even read past this point in any article as presented, but it gets even worse! And they use this gobbledygook to justify their conclusions. They go on to fault Pfizer for things they couldn't possibly study and didn't intend to study or it would take at least five years while the virus continued to mutate and ravage the nation. They present alarming examples of the horror of those with severe adverse effects, all of which are far more likely to occur and do occur among the unvaccinated. There are a great many horror stories and children who have lost parents or left disabled by the Covid infection, which IS far more prevalent among the unvaccinated.

*** Above apears to be a copout after complaining about confusion that is entirely in the source study that they are critiquing. You have multiple times above made assumptions with no data to support them assuming efficacy of the jabs, which is the very thing on trial here. "Begging the question" I believe is what that's called.

I can't spend more time going through the details of this article and I'm sure few have read what I've covered so far. There are good reasons that America, the world's wealthiest nation, has the highest number of deaths/100,000 people of any developed nation. Our rate of vaccination is lower than in most other high income countries as is our booster rate. About 64% of Americans are vaccinated and only 48% of those are boosted. We have 900,000 deaths now. which is probably an underestimate given the high rate of excess deaths which also has not occurred at high levels in other developed nations. How soon will the count be 1 million?

*** Again, you make assumptions unsupported by data. The reason America has the highest deaths is likely because the medical system is trained to  believe that disease is caused by pharmaceutical deficiency, which is absurd on its face. Iatrogenic deaths are the third most frequent in the US. The death figures you quote are highly suspect due to the perverse incentives offered to hospitals to categorize any death after hospital admission with a jacked up bogus positive PCR test as a "Covid death." It has been admitted in many jurisdictions that somewhere around half or more of Covid hospital admissions are "with Covid" not "due to Covid." All the data are suspect.

The boosters are especially important for Omicron and for anyone else whose immunity from natural infection or prior vaccines has waned. Also, many Americans have not followed safety protocols as well as other nations and seem especially prone to anti-science propaganda, possibly because we are far more science illiterate than other developed nations. Articles such as this one is an excellent example. 

*** The boosters are in reality causing more Omicron cases since they are ineffective against it 90 days after the jab.  The higher the vaccination rate, the higher the excess mortality: https://www.skirsch....manAnalysis.pdf

Thank you claire for your input, but I don't believe you've debunked anything at all. If anything, you've highlighted more deficiencies in the study, because I don't think you raised a single valid objection that wasn't actually a result of inadequacies in the source material that was being criticized for not following proper standards and practice. I've added my comments and observations following: *** in several paragraphs above.

Edited by hhh, 07 February 2022 - 06:17 PM.

#45 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 08 February 2022 - 12:08 AM

COVID CASES USA
60,524 FEB 06 2022
104,947 FEB 06 2021

DEATHS
396 FEB 06 2022
2,662 FEB 06 2021

#46 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 09 February 2022 - 10:08 AM

Here you go claire: https://www.canadian...Dec-16-2021.pdf

Thank you.

UGH! I'm regretting that I committed to reviewing this information. I hardly know where to begin. First of all, I had to blow up the PDF file 100% to see the tiny print on the right side of their pages for the data upon which they make sweeping conclusions in bold print that are seriously fallacious or misleading and don't align with their conclusions.

Further, they place demands on the initial study that are unreasonable for any such undertaking in similar circumstances when death rates were soaring, hospitals and health care professionals were being overwhelmed and at the brink of chaos. and when their initial findings were quite remarkably free of severe adverse effects and with the highest levels of efficacy achieved for any vaccine.

As an aside, yes, there really were freezer trucks lined up outside hospitals for the dead bodies that couldn't be sent to already filled morgues in NY, and there wasn't sufficient PPE for hospital staff who used garbage bags instead of hospital gowns and reused masks repeatedly while hospitals were scrambling to find ventilators for the patients who were dying. NY was hit first and hit hard, and it was on its way all over the country as the internet was already being flooded with videos saying it's not worse than the flu, that there would be fewer deaths than for the flu or that it's all a lie -- a plot by dark forces to control people.

Before even getting to the data presented in the link about Pfizer, it's important to understand that any treatment, procedure, and medication can and does have side effects for some people, including what is considered rare adverse effects or deaths. Having a simple suture for a cut can lead to infection and sepsis, but the risk/reward is highly skewed to a favorable outcome and avoiding much more likely adverse effects if a wound is left open. There are rare adverse effects for every medical procedure performed.

This is also true for every medication that is considered extremely safe. For many treatments and medications, the rates of adverse effects may be very high, such as occurs for chemotherapy, but the odds are still favorable for treatment. If you look up a medicine and read the section "reserved for professionals," you'll find the list of adverse effects and that 1/1000 for such an effect is considered rare.  I'm sure just about everyone older than 50 has taken many more than one such medication without even thinking about it. 

If you were to scrutinize the the data for all our routine vaccinations, you'd also find rare adverse effect all of them and object to all of them. 

As an example, here are the adverse effects from the DPT vaccines:

ADVERSE EVENTS OCCURRING WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DTP (diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and pertussis vaccine adsorbed usp) VACCINATIONS

Event

Frequency*

Local   Redness

1/3 doses

Swelling

2/5 doses

Pain

1/2 doses

Systemic   Fever > 38°C (> 100.4° F)

1/2 doses

Drowsiness

1/3 doses

Fretfulness

1/2 doses

Vomiting

1/15 doses

Anorexia

1/5 doses

Persistent, inconsolable crying (duration > 3 hours)

1/100 doses

Fever ³ 40.5°C (³ 105° F)

1/330 doses

Nervous System   Collapse (hypotonic-hyporesponsive episode)

1/1,750 doses

Convulsions (with or without fever)

1/1,750 doses

Rarely, an anaphylactic reaction (i. e., hives, swelling of the mouth, difficulty breathinghypotension, or shock) and death have been reported after receiving preparations containing diphtheriatetanus, and/or pertussis antigens

Nervous System

The following neurologic illnesses have been reported as temporally associated with vaccine containing tetanus toxoid: neurological complications 21,22 including cochlear lesion23 brachial plexus neuropathies, 23,24 paralysis of the radial nerve25 paralysis of the recurrent nerve, 23 accommodation paresis, and EEG disturbances with encephalopathy. 19 The report from the IOM suggests that there is a causal relation between Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) and vaccines containing tetanus toxoid. 26 In the differential diagnosis of polyradiculoneuropathies following administration of a vaccine containing tetanus toxoid should be considered as a possible etiology19,27

Short-lived convulsions (usually febrile), or collapse (hypotonic-hyporesponsive episode) occur infrequently and appear to be without sequelae. 2

More severe neurologic events, such as a prolonged convulsion, or encephalopathy, although rare, have been reported in temporal association with DTP (diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and pertussis vaccine adsorbed usp) administration. An analysis of these data failed to show any cause and effect association. 2

Cardiovascular System

An infant who developed myocarditis several hours after immunization has been reported. 32

Respiratory System

Respiratory difficulties, including apnea, have been observed.

And - for BCG VACCINES (Tuberculosis)

Although BCG vaccination often causes local reactions, serious or long-term complications are rare.{3} Reactions that can be expected after vaccination include moderate axillary or cervical lymphadenopathy and induration and subsequent pustule formation at the injection site; these reactions can persist for as long as 3 months after vaccination. More serious local reactions include ulceration at the vaccination site, regional suppurative lymphadenitis with draining sinuses, and caseous lesions or purulent draining at the puncture site. These manifestations might occur up to 5 months after vaccination and could persist for several weeks. The intensity and duration of the local reaction depends on the depth of penetration of the multiple puncture device and individual variations in patients' tissue reactions. Slight tenderness at the puncture site may be encountered as well as some itching. The initial skin lesions usually appear within 10–14 days and consist of small red papules at the site. The papules reach maximum diameter (about 3 mm) after 4 to 6 weeks, after which they may scale and then slowly subside.

The most serious complication of BCG vaccination is disseminated BCG infection.{24,25} The most frequent disseminated infection is BCG osteomyelitis (0.01 to 43 cases per million doses of vaccine administered) which usually occurs 4 months to 2 years after vaccination. Fatal disseminated BCG infection has occurred at a rate of 0.06–1.56 cases per million doses; these deaths occurred primarily among immunocompromised persons.

The safety of BCG vaccination in HIV-infected adults and children, including infants, has not been determined by controlled or large studies. This is a concern because of the association between disseminated BCG infection and underlying immunosuppression. Individuals with HIV infection should not receive the BCG Vaccine.{3}

Check out the adverse effects of the SMALLPOX vaccine - more extensive than for DPT and BCG - and for ANY other vaccine.
While there are people who oppose all vaccinations based on some of these rare findings, most people alive today are blissfully unaware of the death tolls for these diseases prior to vaccinations. My mother's only two siblings died of diptheria. The mortality rate from these and other such diseases were terrifying. We may know more about the terrifying disabilities and deaths caused by polio. Few remember smallpox.

I strongly recommend that you read this article:  "Why it's important to look at the 'bigger' picture..."

hhh, I haven't had time to discuss the Pfizer article you linked. This took me longer than I expected, but I think it's important. I hope to get to that later.

claire

>>>>>were freezer trucks lined up outside hospitals for the dead bodies<<<<<<     that was debunked those trucks were for ded drug OD addicts

#47 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 09 February 2022 - 10:31 AM

">>>>>were freezer trucks lined up outside hospitals for the dead bodies<<<<<<     that was debunked those trucks were for ded drug OD addicts"

And you believe this?????  Really? Since when have freezer trucks been used for O.D. addicts?  

#48 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 09 February 2022 - 10:38 AM

When there are so many from Fentanyl that the morgues are full.

#49 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 09 February 2022 - 06:50 PM

Natural immunity doesn't seem to keep folks from getting omicron. Fortunately, it's mostly mild, which shows in Sweden's daily deaths which are few.

It sure does in our household.

I literally get a Covid case alert from each of my kids school's every single day. (they do not say whether 1, or many)

Not a sign of illness here, after weeks and weeks of obvious exposure.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy