48 replies to this topic

#11 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 01:38 PM

rf2 -

The force moving the market is the tina crowd peeing themselves

"TINA crowd" - those who control most of the financial resources and have biggest stake in the market.  I'd not fight against them ..........................

Edited by redfoliage2, 10 March 2022 - 01:43 PM.

#12 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 02:39 PM

BTW, yesterday it was a great "WWW" day, bullish for next week according to Cheif....................

Edited by redfoliage2, 10 March 2022 - 02:43 PM.

#13 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 02:47 PM

BTW, yesterday it was a great "WWW" day, bullish for next week according to Cheif....................

Classic signs of a bear market. Blistering rallies followed by slow but steady declines.

In Bull markets it is just the opposite. Serious declines followed by slow but steady advances. 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#14 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 02:56 PM

Classic signs of a bear market. Blistering rallies followed by slow but steady declines.

In Bull markets it is just the opposite. Serious declines followed by slow but steady advances. 

Not a "bear market", but a "polar bear market", that explains the recent rapid declines.  But the effects of "polar bear" have been priced in.   That's why after going up more than 100 points yesterday SPX still holding most of the gains today in a consolidation.  If a polar bear was unable to break the market, who cares about a little bear  ........................

Edited by redfoliage2, 10 March 2022 - 03:05 PM.

#15 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 03:10 PM

Not a "bear market", but a "polar bear market", that explains the recent rapid declines.  But the effects of "polar bear" have been priced in.   That's why after going up more than 100 points yesterday SPX still holding most of the gains today in a consolidation.  If a polar bear was unable to break the market, who cares about a little bear  ........................

I'd expect the market to go higher toward the Fed day next week .........................

Edited by redfoliage2, 10 March 2022 - 03:11 PM.

#16 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 04:40 PM

No supposed to be the opposite of what happened that day so expiration should be down however I know now that if its up it means up for exp, down, means up for exp, if flat, up for exp lol!!!

#17 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 04:42 PM

Looks like we have yet another trader that has morphed into a permabull.

#18 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 08:03 PM

Looks like we have yet another trader that has morphed into a permabull.

Looks like it is highly infectious.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#19 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 11 March 2022 - 08:03 AM

Permabull?  The hat just doesn't fit for me.  I'm a trader buying/selling at ST/IT junctures according to my own analyses of the market data/info...........................

Edited by redfoliage2, 11 March 2022 - 08:03 AM.

#20 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 11 March 2022 - 10:39 AM

Likely a classic day - early dips will be bought .......................