Photo

Covid ain't done yet: 4th booster useless!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 07 April 2022 - 07:25 PM

Fourth vax extends protection for just FEW WEEKS, study shows...

COVID OUTBREAK DC
PELOSI INFECTED

Covid cases rise again in half states; Another wave?

LA, San Diego, San Fran spike...

Counties scaling back data updates...

Dr. Fauci Just Warned This Is When "We Will See a Surge"

On top of that this season's flu vaccine is only 16% effective.

Life expectancy continues historic decline...

Edited by Rogerdodger, 07 April 2022 - 07:31 PM.

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 07 April 2022 - 10:48 PM

My daughter tested positive in spite of taking 3 jabs of the vaccine. 

Which is perfectly normal because vaccine did not build a virus proof screen in her nose.

But the vaccine did it's job by providing her extra stock of anti-bodies, and she recovered after 3 days of rest at home.

She only had scratchy throat for a few days.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 07:49 AM

Actually, the data are showing that one is MORE likely to get covid after being fully vaccinated not less. Other data suggests that the prior benefit of reduced hospitalizations and deaths has waned (perhaps entirely). I'll dig up that article in a bit. It's alarming to me.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#4 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 11:32 AM

https://stevekirsch....he-more-you?s=r

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#5 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 11:45 AM

Actually, the data are showing that one is MORE likely to get covid after being fully vaccinated not less. Other data suggests that the prior benefit of reduced hospitalizations and deaths has waned (perhaps entirely). I'll dig up that article in a bit. It's alarming to me.

Mark - 

are you a medical professional ? 

do you have any first hand medical training ? 

do you have any actual in the field experience with infectious virus ?

have you been directly involved with Covid patients in any way ? 

bottom line - you would have never claimed to be a virologist before Covid so why are you speaking like one now ? 

COVID-19 vaccination causes a more predictable immune response than infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine gives most people a high level of protection against COVID-19 and can provide added protection for people who already had COVID-19One study showed that, for people who already had COVID-19, those who do not get vaccinated after their recovery are more than 2 times as likely to get COVID-19 again than those who get fully vaccinated after their recovery.

All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. Getting sick with COVID-19 can offer some protection from future illness, sometimes called “natural immunity,” but the level of protection people get from having COVID-19 may vary depending on how mild or severe their illness was, the time since their infection, and their age.

"Getting a COVID-19 vaccination is also a safer way to build protection than getting sick with COVID-19. COVID-19 vaccination helps protect you by creating an antibody response without you having to experience sickness. Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you, particularly people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Getting sick with COVID-19 can cause severe illness or death, and we can’t reliably predict who will have mild or severe illness. If you get sick, you can spread COVID-19 to others. You can also continue to have long-term health issues after COVID-19 infection. " -  CDC 

#6 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 02:25 PM

https://kanekoa.subs...e-documents?s=r

#7 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 02:32 PM

are you a medical professional ? 

do you have any first hand medical training ? 

do you have any actual field experience with infectious virus ?

have you been directly involved with Covid patients in any way ?

Funny how many folks, including our Overlords at twittar, fakebook, Macrosoft and all the alphabet outlets think that they are "medical Experts" able to censor any opinion that is different from this week's ever-changing truth.

So far, the so called EXPERTS have changed their "established science" almost daily.

No mask needed...but the very next week, masks are required by law.

Proper "Social Distance" is 6 feet but then they moved it to 18 feet.

Now 15 minutes of kissing and hugging an unmasked President by an infected Speaker of the house is approved by the CDC!!!

I could go on, but the White house set the example this week!

By the way, what are Jen Psaki's medical credentials?

White House dismisses COVID-19 risk for Biden | The Hill

White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Thursday the president was not considered a close contact of Pelosi’s as defined by the CDC....

(Yesterday's CDC, anyway)

CDC: What is considered a close contact of someone with COVID-19?
For COVID-19, a close contact is anyone who was within 6 feet of an infected person for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period (for example, three individual 5-minute exposures for a total of 15 minutes).
Hair.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 08 April 2022 - 02:41 PM.

#8 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 02:39 PM

Sorry to say Mark, but you are under-informed on function of vaccines.

First, and MOST IMOPRTANT point, which I post again and again here but not sinking in is VACCINES CAN NOT, NEVER DID PREVENT infections. I had smallpox vaccine in kindergarten age and got infected 2 or 3 years later. The vaccine never creates a filter in nose to prevent virus being inhaled. And virus does not sit idle. It starts replicating IMMEDIATELY inside body.

Body reactions to external stimulii are slow. Watch fat people eat. They barely chew food 3 times and swallow it. The brain does not realize stomach is full for 15-20 minutes after it is full. Result is less chewing = excess eating.

Second, function of vaccine is deployed AFTER infection takes place. That is in the form of additional anti-bodies created which are additional help to kill virus before it grows large and makes you seriously sick. Many times the virus is destroyed quickly and no symptoms appear. That gives FALSE impression that vaccine prevented infection.

Third, Vaccinated people feel more bold and liberated to carry on with normal life. Me and my wife are good examples. After getting vaccinated, we booked 5 cruises. We would never do that if not vaccinated. So naturally vaccinated people will get infected in larger numbers because they do not hide in basements.

Fourth, with 255 million Americans vaccinated, they now outnumber UN-vaccinated by 4:1. Which simply means infections for vaccinated people will be 4 times higher. But like I said above, in many cases vaccinated people do not come down with symptoms, so instead of 4:1 may be it is 2:1 vaccinated versus un-vaccinated in that number of infected people.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#9 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 02:46 PM

First, no matter now many times you post that, it's still not true. Real vaccines give mucosal immunity which stops infection in the mucous membranes, which is where the vast majority of the immune system operates.

Second, the Covid jabs simply don't work and are worse than useless and all the data prove this. They provide slight symptom reduction for a brief period 14 days after injection lasting at most about four months after that. That just causes the jabbed to become super-spreaders, some not aware of their infection.

Third, have you not noticed the biggest mask advocates are the multi-jabbed? They're the Karens here, not the unjabbed. There aren't unjabbed hiding in basements, quite the opposite. They see this whole hoax for what it is.

Fourth, what part of "per 100,000" rates don't you understand?

Edited by hhh, 08 April 2022 - 02:46 PM.

#10 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 02:55 PM

all the self proclaimed PHds are out again

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.