Photo

Covid ain't done yet: 4th booster useless!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#11 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 02:56 PM

Sorry, appeal to authority doesn't work here, nor does ad hominem. We deal with data. The data are unequivocal: the jabs are worse than nothing.

#12 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 03:41 PM

lol

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#13 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 04:20 PM

https://roundingthee...pmfsgJZkPAI&s=r

#14 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 04:23 PM

https://stevekirsch....6WKPF5hB3cg&s=r

#15 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 02:14 PM

Actually, the data are showing that one is MORE likely to get covid after being fully vaccinated not less. Other data suggests that the prior benefit of reduced hospitalizations and deaths has waned (perhaps entirely). I'll dig up that article in a bit. It's alarming to me.

Sorry to say Mark, but you are under-informed on function of vaccines.

First, and MOST IMOPRTANT point, which I post again and again here but not sinking in is VACCINES CAN NOT, NEVER DID PREVENT infections. I had smallpox vaccine in kindergarten age and got infected 2 or 3 years later. The vaccine never creates a filter in nose to prevent virus being inhaled. And virus does not sit idle. It starts replicating IMMEDIATELY inside body.

Body reactions to external stimulii are slow. Watch fat people eat. They barely chew food 3 times and swallow it. The brain does not realize stomach is full for 15-20 minutes after it is full. Result is less chewing = excess eating.

Second, function of vaccine is deployed AFTER infection takes place. That is in the form of additional anti-bodies created which are additional help to kill virus before it grows large and makes you seriously sick. Many times the virus is destroyed quickly and no symptoms appear. That gives FALSE impression that vaccine prevented infection.

Third, Vaccinated people feel more bold and liberated to carry on with normal life. Me and my wife are good examples. After getting vaccinated, we booked 5 cruises. We would never do that if not vaccinated. So naturally vaccinated people will get infected in larger numbers because they do not hide in basements.

Fourth, with 255 million Americans vaccinated, they now outnumber UN-vaccinated by 4:1. Which simply means infections for vaccinated people will be 4 times higher. But like I said above, in many cases vaccinated people do not come down with symptoms, so instead of 4:1 may be it is 2:1 vaccinated versus un-vaccinated in that number of infected people.

The data I have personally looked at show that those who are vaccinated are much more likely than unvaccinated folks to be infected with covid. The data literally shows NEGATIVE protection against infection. That's not a gross number, it's an adjusted number and it's a hugely greater chance of infection for the fully vaccinated, now (that enough time has gone by). Every new article I've seen agrees with my original interpretation.

this is the latest, also linked above.

https://stevekirsch....ou?s=r&sort=new

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#16 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 02:19 PM

Actually, the data are showing that one is MORE likely to get covid after being fully vaccinated not less. Other data suggests that the prior benefit of reduced hospitalizations and deaths has waned (perhaps entirely). I'll dig up that article in a bit. It's alarming to me.

Third, Vaccinated people feel more bold and liberated to carry on with normal life. Me and my wife are good examples. After getting vaccinated, we booked 5 cruises. We would never do that if not vaccinated. So naturally vaccinated people will get infected in larger numbers because they do not hide in basements.

The unvaccinated never were afraid for the most part. You've got no data to support your assertion, nor does the changing data support your assertion either. It's not like the vaccinated get ever more bold after vaccination, until they're looking for sick folks to kiss at 210 days post vax. LOL.

NOW, one thing is very possible and that is that those who have had covid know that they're largely immune, and thus remain unvaccinated, and as we know well, natural immunity is far superior to vaccination.

BUT, that latter assumption doesn't explain the change in vaccine efficacy over time. So, that remains the sticking point.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#17 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 03:57 PM

Fact: 69.420% of statistics are false ~ Elon Musk

(He seems to have some kind of obsession with the numbers 69 and 420...)

LINK

#18 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 04:54 PM

The unvaccinated never were afraid for the most part. You've got no data to support your assertion, nor does the changing data support your assertion either. It's not like the vaccinated get ever more bold after vaccination, until they're looking for sick folks to kiss at 210 days post vax. LOL.

NOW, one thing is very possible and that is that those who have had covid know that they're largely immune, and thus remain unvaccinated, and as we know well, natural immunity is far superior to vaccination.

BUT, that latter assumption doesn't explain the change in vaccine efficacy over time. So, that remains the sticking point.

The vaccinated are definitely more likely to take precautions, wear a mask, get double boosted, stay home etc.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#19 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 05:22 PM

The vaccinated are definitely more likely to take precautions, wear a mask, get double boosted, stay home etc.

Also, the vaccinated are more likely to be tested for Covid if they have any symptoms, thus more likely to be recorded as a "case."

The data presented is for "cases" and not deaths or severe illness.

Here's some data from Israel about their 2nd boosters:

https://www.nejm.org...6/NEJMoa2201570

And a selection of other research in the NEJM about the effectivity of the vaccines
https://www.nejm.org/covid-vaccine

Plus, and a cogent article about the recent parabolic rise of severe infections and deaths in Hong Kong and China, where they conclude that,

"Of the 5,906 COVID-19 deaths during the omicron wave, 96 percent were among people ages 60 and above. Overall, comparing death rates with people under age 30, people 60 and up were 253 times more likely to die, and people 80 and up were 946 times more likely to die. Of the people 60 and up who died, 70 percent (3,970 of 5,655) were unvaccinated, and an additional 18 percent (1,023 of 5,655) had only gotten one vaccine dose. Overall, unvaccinated people ages 60 and up were 21 times more likely to die than people in the age group who had at least two doses.

It's unclear why relatively few older adults in Hong Kong and elsewhere in China got vaccinated. The CDC authors of the analysis noted that a June 2021 survey in Hong Kong found that 57 percent of people were hesitant about or resistant to COVID-19 vaccines. "The dynamic COVID-Zero strategy, successful until the emergence of the omicron variant, might have resulted in further complacency, particularly among older persons," the authors speculated."

https://arstechnica....y-in-hong-kong/

#20 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 07:18 PM

It's quite evident that the 25-44 age group in Canada is being killed by the mRNA jabs. There is no other possible explanation for the excess deaths being reported: https://twitter.com/...930469511413760