ST BOUNCE, then LOWER LOWS

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#61 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 09:30 AM

My solution is DRINK while exercising on very old equipment ... watching MOVIE at same time... 

Thanks, normally today is my test day that I have done since I was a teenager where I run a couple of miles to see how fast I can still go, how much I can lift , what I weigh, blood pressure etc lol!!  Sadly the weather is dismal here so it makes it hard to run so that won't be happening but maybe start drinking early lol!!  Nothing to watch here anyhow lol!!! 

#62 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 09:41 AM

Waves of selling on every rally  - even 10 points ES - as desperate SELLERS want to get out before FED (they will regret that!) or forced to liquidate

My old NordicTracks is still the best 

My solution is DRINK while exercising on very old equipment ... watching MOVIE at same time... 

Thanks, normally today is my test day that I have done since I was a teenager where I run a couple of miles to see how fast I can still go, how much I can lift , what I weigh, blood pressure etc lol!!  Sadly the weather is dismal here so it makes it hard to run so that won't be happening but maybe start drinking early lol!!  Nothing to watch here anyhow lol!!! 

#63 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,064 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 09:45 AM

Selling overdone on the rumor, and now it's up to the Fed tomorrow regardless what bears/bulls are expecting  .....................

Edited by redfoliage2, 14 June 2022 - 09:54 AM.

#64 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,699 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 09:56 AM

Boy, figured there would be volatility but they are really battling it out here.  Forgot to mention my long ndx trade that I also started on Friday which was going to be a long term trade anyhow but needed to roll it over to September also out of the June 11890 start so did the roll over and added to it now having an average long of 11,595....  That was quite the buy program, average long a nice even 3880.....  after the Fed decision may have to double down instead of this drip drip drip add lol!!!  

#65 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,059 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 10:05 AM

NG getting hammered...

Gasoline diverging....

How much longer crude gonna hold  on??

Edited by K Wave, 14 June 2022 - 10:06 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#66 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 10:10 AM

No CRUDE OPTIONS trade, hate trading that ...

Will place order to SELL LIMIT SEP CRUDE

START NEW CRUDE POSITION
will add

#67 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,059 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 11:09 AM

IF gasoline breaks 4.10, could go full Nat Gas....massive air gap in 2 hour chart

Edited by K Wave, 14 June 2022 - 11:10 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#68 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,064 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 11:14 AM

Selling dried up.  My FF for tomorrow:  Buying the news on the Fed announcement ........................

Edited by redfoliage2, 14 June 2022 - 11:16 AM.

#69 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 11:53 AM

Trading 1m NQ chart with ST momentum, SAR, and your basic bar-by-bar PRICE ACTION -- short swing in terms of candles in each swing, and you can see quite clearly SELLERS are getting more and more aggressive and/or desperate by selling swings with less than 15 NQ points! ES chart similar... . LOOKS VERY BEARISH market behavior..... 

and not seeing any sign as yet that the BULLS can stop this unrelenting decline. 

Waves of selling on every rally  - even 10 points ES - as desperate SELLERS want to get out before FED (they will regret that!) or forced to liquidate

My old NordicTracks is still the best 

#70 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 11:54 AM

yeah, I regret not shorting but ENERGY markets too political, volatile, etc 

NG getting hammered...

Gasoline diverging....

How much longer crude gonna hold  on??