• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#41 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 11:02 AM

By the way there was a great tweet from IYB two days ago:

Option Traders will be wrong - Dead Wrong!

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#42 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 11:04 AM

Funny when I mentioned shorting the fed news, I was mocked by you.  more than 1100 dow points later, youre hedged, I guess we all make mistakes.  I had to cover at a loss ahead of the fed so I could short after,but that is the point here:  I make mistakes too.

u mean this?

Everything looks bullish after the fed.   look at oil, copper. gold. silver. ES NQ Long bond, Junk bond  etc etc.   Its never this easy.  Something is gonna puke.  There has to be a rat somewhere.

He was implying that it looked to good to be true.

And as with most things that appear that way, today is a typical result...

im just trying to find out where i mocked him.......he sounds upset about sumthin.....maybe i just shud keep my market out look for the subs

Do you write in standard English for your subs?

If so, I might be tempted to become one.

If not www

i dont write....its a voice hotline......tempted???   LOL..... forgetaboudit     but i cant stop u from using ALEXA....just say OPEN MARKET HOTLINE....

#43 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 11:08 AM

MSFT breaks through 1 min 900 as it goes to fresh low for day

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#44 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 11:09 AM

AAPL at the cliff edge.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#45 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 11:12 AM

AAPL fresh lows...Big Boys finally coming out to play??

#46 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 11:12 AM

AAPL at the cliff edge.....

Trap door opened giveup.gif   lets see if they can play catchup on NQ.  9600 is a bit of a fantasy at this moment, but doable if they can get the rest of the fliers to give up intraday.

Edited by CHAx, 11 June 2020 - 11:15 AM.

#47 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 11:16 AM

24000 next target

#48 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 11:17 AM

NFLX another one to watch here at 440....

IF it breaks down from this intraday bull flag instead of up, things could get very ugly there very fast....

IF it does go to new highs, then that might warning sign to bears...

uh. oh

bulls need a stick save here real soon, or possible waterfall action could be dead ahead...

#49 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 11:18 AM

FB starting to pull away now from the now declining 5 min 900...

Edited by K Wave, 11 June 2020 - 11:21 AM.

#50 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 11:20 AM

this has flash crash potential here....

IF AMZN and NFLX both take out the opening lows, could be be complete capitulation by bulls....

let's see how next half hour goes....

Edited by K Wave, 11 June 2020 - 11:20 AM.