hedges out possible www high

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#31 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:13 AM

Funny when I mentioned shorting the fed news, I was mocked by you.  more than 1100 dow points later, youre hedged, I guess we all make mistakes.  I had to cover at a loss ahead of the fed so I could short after,but that is the point here:  I make mistakes too.

u mean this?

Everything looks bullish after the fed.   look at oil, copper. gold. silver. ES NQ Long bond, Junk bond  etc etc.   Its never this easy.  Something is gonna puke.  There has to be a rat somewhere.

He was implying that it looked to good to be true.

And as with most things that appear that way, today is a typical result...

im just trying to find out where i mocked him.......he sounds upset about sumthin.....maybe i just shud keep my market out look for the subs

#32 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,867 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:21 AM

I think he is probably talking about this :lol:

"Wrat Wrat Wrat     ...snort"

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#33 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,867 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:22 AM

AAPL still holding 1 min 900..

Until that one breaks, bear not going to get a whole lot further...

See if they can bust it here shortly....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#34 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:26 AM

I have a problem with that 25746. That would mean that wave iv in encroaching on territory of wave i. This correction is erasing all of wave iii? It makes no sense, unless all it was two 1,2 12 pumps.

#35 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,867 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:27 AM

IF  AAPL does break 1 min 900 later on, would not be at all surprised to see quick move towards 325-330 level...

And if that does not hold, eventually possibly to 290 level.

But it has to show it wants to go down first....

#36 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:29 AM

I think he is probably talking about this laugh.png

HE sed he smells a rat    and i sed WWW or WRAT WRAT WRAT......informative but not mocking

#37 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:34 AM

I think he is probably talking about this laugh.png

HE sed he smells a rat    and i sed WWW or WRAT WRAT WRAT......informative but not mocking

Maybe you could be just more clear in what you are saying in your posts?  I am curious if you believe a low will be made Friday per your WWW strategy?  Personally, I think so, but I am wrong often enough.

Edited by CHAx, 11 June 2020 - 10:35 AM.

#38 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:40 AM

IF  AAPL does break 1 min 900 later on, would not be at all surprised to see quick move towards 325-330 level...

And if that does not hold, eventually possibly to 290 level.

But it has to show it wants to go down first....

Its interesting, everything getting smashed, Nasdaq big caps shrugging their shoulders at the moment.  looks like 9880 could be an interesting pivot in the future.

#39 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,867 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:46 AM

NFLX another one to watch here at 440....

IF it breaks down from this intraday bull flag instead of up, things could get very ugly there very fast....

IF it does go to new highs, then that might warning sign to bears...

#40 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:47 AM

Funny when I mentioned shorting the fed news, I was mocked by you.  more than 1100 dow points later, youre hedged, I guess we all make mistakes.  I had to cover at a loss ahead of the fed so I could short after,but that is the point here:  I make mistakes too.

u mean this?

Everything looks bullish after the fed.   look at oil, copper. gold. silver. ES NQ Long bond, Junk bond  etc etc.   Its never this easy.  Something is gonna puke.  There has to be a rat somewhere.

He was implying that it looked to good to be true.

And as with most things that appear that way, today is a typical result...

im just trying to find out where i mocked him.......he sounds upset about sumthin.....maybe i just shud keep my market out look for the subs

Do you write in standard English for your subs?

If so, I might be tempted to become one.

If not www

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16