OT....have you people been vaccinated ?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 05:44 AM

I've been........first dose of Pfizer.....end of month the second......early June immunity 

Edited by andr99, 11 May 2021 - 05:48 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 06:43 AM

Everybody I know is finished being vaccinated.

#3 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 07:27 AM

I'll just leave this here...

I am guessing that vast majority of folks who virtue signal their injections have ZERO idea about this potentially dangerous situation.

Why people are in a rush to take a completely unproven experimental shot, unless they are at severe risk of death from the Rona, is beyond me...

https://www.frontier...021.640093/full

And by the way, Immune escape is already here...oopsie...

https://www.zerohedg...ccine-resistant

All we can do is hope that the most likely thousands of new strains that have a reasonably high chance of causing all sorts of problems with the synthetically created, and now mismatched, Antibodies turn out to be far less deadly.

If not, I hate to think about the end consequences of the insanity of attempting mass vaccination in the midst of a Pandemic, and thereby creating immense pressure on the virus to mutate....

I have found in life that it usually better to pay more attention to folks whose predictions actually come true.

Well, Immune escape is now here, just as predicted by this vaccine developer, who no one seems to want to pay any attention to despite many months of warnings...

Now we have to hope his more dire predictions do not come true due the hubris of man....

https://twitter.com/...src=typed_query

Anyway, last comment on the subject..DYODD

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#4 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 07:27 AM

Our chief medical officer just said you can still get it so your not immune.  No one seems to know what the hell is going on.  Makes me question why would I want to get it, first off because I already had it and secondly because many of my friends who got the vaccine have gotten sicker then when I got the actual virus! 

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 07:47 AM

folks.....not my intention to offend any opinion different to mine...... we' re all being vaccinated here where I am. Very few are those who are refusing the vaccine, mostly because I think everyone considers the consequences linked to covid largely more dangerous than the vaccine. Time will tell who is right ans who is wrong, but I thought America was far ahead of everyone else in vaccinating its own people.  

Edited by andr99, 11 May 2021 - 07:53 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#6 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 08:13 AM

No worries andr, I'm a right thinker we can actually handle other opinions and like to discuss things not be told were idiots for what we believe.  I just go by what makes sense, everyone should do what they think is right for them.  From what I hear it seems Britain is going wide open in a week although Florida and Texas have already been open forever it seems now wish I lived there lol!  Here were locked down again even though vaccinations are way up.  Seems our government just likes to control people!

#7 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 08:48 AM

I'll just leave this here...

I am guessing that vast majority of folks who virtue signal their injections have ZERO idea about this potentially dangerous situation.

Why people are in a rush to take a completely unproven experimental shot, unless they are at severe risk of death from the Rona, is beyond me...

Lack of information and true science is the reason.

Just take vitamin D and your chances of getting any virus is reduced considerably.

This is the biggest political scam in the history of mankind...and how easy it's been for the masses to be "assimilated into the collective" is mind numbing.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#8 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 09:47 AM

FWIW, several months ago, I got the old, tried and true, safe MMR, which seems very likely to confer considerable and possibly longer term immunity. Great risk/reward.

https://mbio.asm.org.../11/6/e02628-20

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#9 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,874 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 10:13 AM

It is so sad that people are being "SHAMED" for not being vaccinated or for being vaccinated as well as for wearing or not wearing a mask.

A good friend was excommunicated from being with her grandchildren because she did get the shot!

Her kids tell her that she is now shedding the virus all over the place and that she might kill her own grandchildren from the shedding.

Insanity seems to be more contagious and widespread than any virus.

#10 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 11:48 AM

before you old timers decide NOT to get vaccinated let give  you some  info I have

Covid -19 can and does cause dementia 

and if you have ANY signs of dementia now  it makes it way worse in almost 100 % of the cases 

in fact almost any disease you have will be worsened by it - and I have direct inside info on this 

And I wont even get into how many young people under 35 I have talked to  that have  lost their sense of taste and smell for up to half a year 

when was the last time you heard 20 year old's talk about not being able to "smell or taste"  food 6 months after getting sick?