#11 entre

entre

• Traders-Talk User
  • 880 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 12:15 PM

https://www.cbsnews....tes-2021-04-11/

https://www.npr.org/...iants-come-from

https://www.statnews...could-be-worse/

The future "universal coronavirus vaccine" inside immuno-compromised people who still get infected, could lead to a Covid-19 mutation that's resistant to the entire family of coronavirus vaccines and booster shots.  So healthy people who took any of them could be worse off than if they hadn't done so.

Edited by entre, 11 May 2021 - 12:22 PM.

#12 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 12:46 PM

Let's be clear, these are not vaccines. They're experimental gene modification injections. And what's up with this: https://brandnewtube...52hvuHaMKW.html

#13 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 01:06 PM

I've been vaccinated or by Friday I would be considered fully vaccinated.    Now, the danger and long term affects are not known of these Vaccines..   What we know is that Vaccine side effects are worse for those people who have had Covid-19 already ( with Covid-19 side effects )...    Those who have had Covid-19 should get an antibody test before getting the vaccine because of the side effects themselves.   I have known elderly people who have died in relation to the Covid-19 vaccine, so no it is not perfectly safe...    Does the Vaccine prevent acquiring and spreading the Virus...  It does reduce the chance of getting the virus and symptoms of most variants...    Yes, I know about someone who was fully vaccinated in the US, went to India contracted Covid-19 and died of the Indian variant...    There is still a risk of a third-wave in the US by another Covid-19 variant, I believe it is best to get the Covid-19 shot, but I do think it should be an individual decision, and if the decision is not to take the shot, just make sure to protect yourself and others...       I do think this Fall many businesses, schools will require you have taken the Covid-19 shot, so either choice has it's benefits and risks.   Your choice.

If the CDC was more upfront with risks of the vaccine and a better plan to mitigate, we would not be in this predicament...   No wonder their is such a problem.   They have become so political.    

Edited by qqqqtrdr, 11 May 2021 - 01:11 PM.

#14 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 01:46 PM

folks.....I have a little more faith in science that most people have probably. In any case the vaccines are four, two are based on old technology using a modified adenovirus carrying the spike protein of that pestilence of a gift from china called covid, the remaining two are mRNA (messenger ribonucleic acid) vaccines that don' t use any modified virus to enter the human cells. The two of old school are based on a well proven technology which is the same that every year protect everybody from normal flu. The two with new technology have been used for the first time now on large scale, but this technology has been tested for years on volunteers. So that I asked myself if it was wiser to risk the permanent damages caused by covid or to risk a lot less inoculating  a vaccine that has been tested for so long. I decided to take the second risk. But obviously that's me.....anyone else decides for himself.   

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#15 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 01:56 PM

I think you're making some unfounded assumptions. The independent Cochrane meta-study showed that the flu vaccine would help one person per 72 healthy adults that were inoculated. That's not a very good risk/reward ratio. And the mRNA jabs have never been used in humans before. Long term effects are completely unknown. Vitamins D, C, K2, and minerals zinc and selenium along with  quercetin or similar ionophore give clinically proven resistance to infection, symptoms and death from Covid-19 with nothing but upsides for the health of your immune system in general.

They're now already talking about the third jab before many have had their second. It's a never ending subservience to the literally criminal pharmaceutical cartel. I'll take my chances with my nature-given immune system and adequate nutrition. Did you know Pfizer has paid out $2.3 billion (largest ever) in criminal fraud penalties? I wouldn't buy a used car from them.

#16 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 02:07 PM

the decision is up to the single person......I have taken mine and don' t judge what other people decide. It's a matter of faith or not in science. I have that faith, others don' t have. Time will tell.   

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#17 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 02:16 PM

It's not about faith in science. If science requires faith, it has failed. Regardless of that, it's a false dichotomy used to hide the experimental nature of what is being sold here. There is no science if questioning is shut down and shamed. That's not how science works. Science is never settled. All assumptions and results are always questioned and further investigated. If you question these jabs you're branded a conspiracy theorist or anti-science when ironically you're the one actually representing the scientific method.

#18 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 04:52 PM

There is no science if questioning is shut down and shamed.

BINGO! Thank You.

Now if the dogmatic "scientific" (bought and paid for)  establishment could learn that.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 11 May 2021 - 04:52 PM.

#19 blackcloud

blackcloud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 624 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 07:17 PM

I have a question, before the "vaccine'" all the talk was about reaching herd immunity after a certain % of the population had become infected.

Why have I not heard that 1 time since the "vaccine" came out??  I mean if you add the vaccinated public to the public that actually had the

virus, shouldn't we be at herd immunity?? 

#20 bbones

bbones

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 08:46 PM

I'll wade in here.

First, I'm a primary health practitioner and while not daily on the front lines I have spent time in that capacity.  I've worked directly with Covid + patients, seen a hefty portion of staff develop symptoms, a few staff who didn't make it......and one young fellow (23 who spent 68 days on a respirator and is now back to work)  So despite what else you might here, the potential harmful effects are very real and regardless what direction you decide to go, please use common sense and protect yourself and family.

There is a ton of misinformation/lack of information/and conflicting information out there....both for the vaccine and against....so it is no wonder we are all walking around not sure what we should or should not do.

I have my own reservations.  Mainly because a vaccine normally takes 5-10 years to go from the R&D phase, thru trials, to approval.  These have been done in 8-10 months so there is still not much known whether there will be any issues/concerns in the future.  Saying that, regardless what you might think otherwise the development has been based on solid scientific collaboration within the community.  The science here is solid and in my opinion ...above reproach.  I have a son (who I have only seen a couple times in the last year because of his work) that is working at the Federal virology lab and front and centre with research and development.  He was also one of the first to get the vaccine (which is interesting as I brought up all of my kids vaccine free)

I trust implicitly his judgement and concerns....knowing that it is based purely on his own scientific knowledge/understanding.

Did I get the shot?  I hummed and hawed for a while but in the end yes.  I've had the first Pfizer shot....a couple weeks back.  So far haven't noticed any extra limbs/cravings.  Do I still have concerns/reservations....absolutely......but in the end I have big plans to travel.....and I don't think it will be easy going forward to travel if you don't have some form of documentation to support.

Is there a political spin to this pandemic?  I'm sure there is.  There are always those who will utilize any situation for their own means.  I'm not sure what we can do about that except be aware and make informed choices based on doing your own research and coming to your own conclusions versus relying on what you hear on the news, or from the guy down the street (who all may have their own ulterior motive).  There are companies making billions off this pandemic......and I do question the reasoning behind some of the comments like we may need a 3rd...or a 4th shot because of variants. Is it more about protecting.....or more about the financial bottom line?

In terms of herd immunity.......I doubt we ever fully reach it.  This is a virus......the very nature of a virus is to mutate....it is hard to develop full immunity to something that can constantly change.........like the flu.  Best case scenario we develop sufficient immunity that it becomes no more than an irritant like the flu.

Anyway.......there's my ramble FWIW.  Regardless of your position/choice/beliefs....I wish you well.