OT..unbelievable

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,594 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 11:12 AM

Just a question guys......how many have died because of the covid vaccines and how many have died because of covid, so far ? I think there's a fear of the vaccines in the air in this forum that rarely I have seen elsewhere. All the people that I know that have been vaccinated are in good health while I know people who have died of covid. And let's avoid to count the long term effects of covid in many of  those who have recovered. Nothing else to add

Think Tortoise and Hare....

This is far from over....Delta is just the first step in the inevitable escape sequence...

I hope I am proven to be wrong, but am reasonably confident the "vaccines" will be completely overrun at some point.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#62 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,594 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 11:57 AM

Just a question guys......how many have died because of the covid vaccines and how many have died because of covid, so far ? I think there's a fear of the vaccines in the air in this forum that rarely I have seen elsewhere. All the people that I know that have been vaccinated are in good health while I know people who have died of covid. And let's avoid to count the long term effects of covid in many of  those who have recovered. Nothing else to add

This is far from over....Delta is just the first step in the inevitable escape sequence...

I hope I am proven to be wrong, but am reasonably confident the "vaccines" will be completely overrun at some point.

And to that point...

Vanden Bossche just dropped another important piece...

https://www.geertvan...t/the-last-post

Little excerpt:

There should be no doubt that non-transmission-blocking vaccines (i.e., so-called ‘leaky’ or ‘imperfect’ vaccines) can never ever control a pandemic, even though they may temporarily protect against disease. Only temporarily? Yes, indeed. Given the globally increasing immune pressure and concomitant infectious viral pressure, genomic epidemiologists have no doubt that this pandemic roller coaster will not stop before it takes us over the cliff into the abyss of complete viral resistance to anti-spike (S) antibodies. That is where all runaway trains of the different ongoing pandemics of highly infectious variants will be coming together and converge into a big whirl where they can no longer be distinguished from one another.

The current situation is highly problematic as ALL segments of the population will dramatically suffer from a situation where anti-S Abs still bind strongly enough to suppress the vaccinee’s innate immune response against non-mutable, highly conserved Coronavirus (CoV) motifs while no longer being able to sufficiently neutralize highly infectious variants. Instead, poor binding affinity of anti-RBD (receptor-binding domain) Abs to Sars-CoV-2 S protein as a result of mutations in the N-terminal domain (NTD) could tip the scale in favor of infection-enhancing Abs and thereby make vaccinees prone to suffering Ab-dependent enhancement (ADE) of Covid-19 disease

Edited by K Wave, 09 September 2021 - 11:59 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#63 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 12:02 PM

Delta variant will be completely defeated by the third dose of vaccination.....it' s a fight between human mind and a microscopic form of life (created in laboratory by combining togheter parts of two or more viruses....that is what I firmly believe because you don' t obstacle the research of truth if you have nothing to hide and china did exactly all it could to obstacle any research about the covid origin starting from the very beginning when they said it originated from the Wuhan fish market....which is a colossal lie) that want to live at our expenses. But luckily it has not got infinite possibilities to change its spike protein (the ''hook'' covid uses to link itself to the human cells' receptors and then enter the cells) while we have infinite counter moves that we can take out of our cylinder, because we are smart, covid isn' t.  

Edited by andr99, 09 September 2021 - 12:06 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#64 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,594 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 12:26 PM

because we are smart, covid isn' t.  

Famous last words.....

Edited by K Wave, 09 September 2021 - 12:27 PM.

#65 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 12:35 PM

famous last words when this whole thing is over, it isn' t yet, but it will be soon because all pandemics cease by themselves in two or three years and this one will cease before because of the vaccines' artillery.

What amazes me is to see so many that are so scared by the vaccines that are science, not charlatanism. The same science that let you get on on your car and drive to another state or turn on a lamp and see at night...... 

however if you are not convinced, for sure it won' t be myself the one that will convince you, so let's accept our different points of view and move on with our fears or non fears.....definitely everyone has his own fears, but this

one is not mine for sure. Many others are....    

Edited by andr99, 09 September 2021 - 12:43 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#66 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,594 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 02:20 PM

famous last words when this whole thing is over, it isn' t yet, but it will be soon because all pandemics cease by themselves in two or three years and this one will cease before because of the vaccines' artillery.

What amazes me is to see so many that are so scared by the vaccines that are science, not charlatanism. The same science that let you get on on your car and drive to another state or turn on a lamp and see at night...... 

however if you are not convinced, for sure it won' t be myself the one that will convince you, so let's accept our different points of view and move on with our fears or non fears.....definitely everyone has his own fears, but this

one is not mine for sure. Many others are....    

It is not fear, it is what the actual previous science says.

Vanden Bossche has meticulously documented the research he bases his concerns on.

I do sincerely hope this time is different, and that short term gain is not traded for long term pain, but certainly not willing to bet money or lives on it without far more extensive testing.

But that horse is already long out the barn and miles down the road.....Let's hope it does not get hit by a Semi.....

#67 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 02:58 PM

The way I see it, Covid threads here are about beliefs, opinions, and selectively chosen references to "science", or perhaps rather "hearsay", distributed mostly via social media. That's hard and pretty much pointless to argue with, which is why I engage rarely, and mostly via messenger. There was a saying a while ago "if you don't like the mask, you'll hate the respirator". Let's leave it at that swoon.gif !

Edited by jacek, 09 September 2021 - 03:01 PM.

#68 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 05:48 PM

Do you realize that all viruses mutate? The flu is a perfect example, and we consider the current flu vaccines effective when they have 40-60% efficacy, and that saves a great many deaths. The flu virus was isolated in 1933 and the first vaccines were in use in the 1940s. They have gone through many iterations since.

The fear-mongering concerns that keep people from vaccinations is what is killing us by the 100s of thousands and helping to increase the speed of mutated variants. The scientific breakthroughs that have led to the current vaccines is nothing short of astonishing and should be applauded for their remarkable efficacy and safety.

BTW, for those taking Ivermectin, you should know that the side effects of this drug which include: a variety of G.I. issues, drowsiness, itching, rashes, hypotension, fluid retention, headaches, loss of bladder or bowel control, seizures,  and more -- including lower testosterone and impaired sperm mobility. 

The first paper claiming excellent results for Ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of Covid was found to be very seriously flawed by plagiarism and data manipulation and was withdrawn from publications. Before it was removed, the supposed findings took off and was repeatedly cited, spurring other research, much of which had serious concerns about sample size, outright fraud, and flawed statistical information.

Next came the conspiracy theories to present these challenges as efforts by big pharmaceutical companies to suppress the information because it's a cheap drug. We are drowning in pseudoscientific misinformation. Currently, the overall reliable evidence does NOT support using this medication to prevent or treat Covid.

#69 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 06:11 PM

And for those getting your panties in a bunch because more than one booster shot may be needed or that annual vaccines may be needed, you may not be aware that this is common. We do that for the flu shot. Also, 2nd or even 3rd shots are used for other typical vaccines: DPT, MMR, Varicella, HPV, Hepatitis A and B, and Meningococcal disease.

#70 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 05:46 AM

Yeah but for all those ones you listed, you don't need to take a new booster every 6 months for the rest of your life like this is looking like, at least with the sh*tty mRNA vaccines. Amazing tech, but obviously still in beta with studies that aren't playing out well in the real world.  Didn't the initial data show way longer than 6 months?  That's barely a vaccine. I bet even if we did start vaccinating kids under 12, it would still spread like wildfire anyway.  Some scientists say the way the mRNA vaccines are working is helping the virus to mutate its spike protein even faster than if we were using traditional type vaccines. 

Also, maybe my memory is fuzzy, but didn't a bunch of science say that coronaviruses are supposed to mutate way slower than the flu? What's making it mutate so much faster this time around?

And for those getting your panties in a bunch because more than one booster shot may be needed or that annual vaccines may be needed, you may not be aware that this is common. We do that for the flu shot. Also, 2nd or even 3rd shots are used for other typical vaccines: DPT, MMR, Varicella, HPV, Hepatitis A and B, and Meningococcal disease.

Edited by brucekeller, 10 September 2021 - 05:51 AM.