• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 08 March 2024 - 10:49 AM

The normally bullish new moon in Pisces has proven to be the correct move, not my suppositions. Still, the trend is up, but the VIX and momentum oscillators are screaming SELL! 

Tomorrow, Mars squares Uranus so a major warlike surprise (banking issue?) is upon us once more. We are in the vicinity of a 10/20 week low. I have a strong TLC low due on the 15th. 

We may see a slightly bigger correction than 4% ahead next week, maybe more like ~6% now down into the mid 4800's SPX possible by the end of next week.

My final top looks to be pushed out yet another week to possibly around April 3. A major solar eclipse affecting the US on the 8th of April could become the beginning of the dominoes falling. We may not see the final low until early May. 

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 08 March 2024 - 11:25 AM

Oh rats, wouldn't you rather be bullish, then the opposite could happen lol!!!

#3 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 08 March 2024 - 12:13 PM

When a canyon like COST is down after earnings,it should e a wake up call to the AI to the moon crowd.

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 09 March 2024 - 09:38 AM

Tomorrow, Mars squares Uranus so a major warlike surprise (banking issue?) is upon us once more. . 

sorry blu, but these events don't happen because of Mars or Uranus, they happen because of reasons that have nothing to do with astros and are not predictable observing the sky

Edited by andr99, 09 March 2024 - 09:40 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#5 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 09 March 2024 - 10:23 AM

Tomorrow, Mars squares Uranus so a major warlike surprise (banking issue?) is upon us once more. . 

sorry blu, but these events don't happen because of Mars or Uranus, they happen because of reasons that have nothing to do with astros and are not predictable observing the sky

There are correlations too often to deny. Whether the planets cause it or not, the cycles could still be coincident. In that case, it could still be useful. Just look at a moon chart vs. the market. It's undeniable that there's a correlation between the lunar cycle and a bi-weekly cycle in the markets. Gipq7xxv.png

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 09 March 2024 - 10:54 AM

I had noticed by myself that the first days of the month and mid month are usually assiociated to a change of trend, short term or medium-long term that it is. 

Is that due to the moon ? I don't think. Just a coincidence. In any case, taking a particular rule and extending it to the general case is not scientific. It is 

something that leads us back to the times of the oracle of Delphi. If we can admit that the moon phases are coincidentally linked to changes in trend, I don't 

know how Uranus, Iupiter and all the others might ever be linked to what happens in the stock market.   

#7 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 09 March 2024 - 10:57 AM

There can be cycles within cycles of course, and cycles can add constructively or destructively. Regardless, my main point was that there are cycles in the market, as in most things, and there are obvious hard cycles in the heavens. These can very well be correlated to some degree without any causal relationship whatsoever (or with.)

#8 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2024 - 11:05 AM

Why do markets make most of their gains before collapse?

#9 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 09 March 2024 - 11:06 AM

Lunacy, LOL.

#10 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 10 March 2024 - 04:18 AM

There can be cycles within cycles of course, and cycles can add constructively or destructively. Regardless, my main point was that there are cycles in the market, as in most things, and there are obvious hard cycles in the heavens. These can very well be correlated to some degree without any causal relationship whatsoever (or with.)

Let's show then on a chart the correlation between these astros' cycles and the stock market........cycles, because so far, apart the moon phases, I've never

found the most little working correlation ever charted in a graph between those two entities.   

Edited by andr99, 10 March 2024 - 04:19 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX