DARKEST DAYS STILL AHEAD OF US

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 09:17 PM

Bill Gates told the CNN Town Hall this week that every county in the US must shut down. That's based on the research his foundation has done with diseases around the world. EVERY COUNTY and there are still states that have not shut down! There are some indications this virus can be defeated in sixty days with a total shutdown but that probably means we can't begin counting the sixty days until the last of the Republican governors in the open states, as bodies begin to pile up around them, finally relent and issue stay at home orders.

Otherwise those states will be the source of the next wave - NATIONWIDE WAVE -- of the virus that could carry us into next year.

There's good news and bad on the chart below. The rest of the world has varying degrees of hopeful news, America is the bad news.

P.S. I'm calling this the "Trump Curve" since it's his leadership at the got us here. tongue.png

Please do some research.  Look at this map.  Does it really matter if anyone travels to the 4 states that have not shut down?

I'd say no.  So, did Bill say anything meaningful, no.

Did Bill spread fear, yes.

NonEssentialBusinessClosures_040320_v01_

The issue will not be traveling to the states that have not shut down, it will be traveling from those states. It's like Trump said at the beginning "We have it under control, it's just one person from China."

Good to see Alabama, Georgia shut down yesterday, and I guess Oklahoma too. You'd think peer pressure if nothing else, since they don't believe in science nor care about their fellow Americans, might finally get the last states to invoke stay-at-home social-distancing orders. I guess the Georgia governor has been in a coma or something since he's said he just learned Thursday this virus was serious.. These clowns.

By the way, Gates is not alone in suggesting a nationwide shut down. I hear on the media a lot of the pee-in-the-swimming-pool analogy now. It is apt.

What ... people in the least populated states with the lowest probability of having the virus are going to move to the most populated states with high infection rates?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  They deserve to get sick if they are that stupid.

Self isolate means staying away from people!

Edited by Dex, 04 April 2020 - 09:26 PM.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#32 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 09:51 PM

(some doctors in NY cited 100% success large sample with plaquinil cocktail no ventillators).

Italy said 100% will go on Plaquinil any symptom cough or fever.

I cut my regular dose 50% for now.

Planquinil is trade name for generic HYDROCHLOROQUINE. 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#33 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 09:57 PM

Gang:

In additon to home quaratine w need effective broad based cntact tracing and options for people living in crowded quarters, Only doing that did wuhan get R0 less than 1

That worked in S.Korea which is the size of Virginia. And the population in S.Korea follows orders and has one race in the country and one culture. It won't work as good in USA with multi-racial and multi-cultural and much bigger population. Heck we can't even find the 10 most wanted by FBI, how are we going to trace millions of very mobile and freewheeling Americans?

Edited by pdx5, 04 April 2020 - 09:59 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#34 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 10:44 PM

So it's too late for Hydrochloroquine if you had symptoms 2-3 weeks ago, right?

#35 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 11:18 PM

From the research Ive seen the earlier the better chance it works.

Which is why I do not understand why Cuomo will only provide to those in a hospital.

These patients are more likely to be advanced and therefore less likely to work.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#36 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 11:18 PM

Double post.

Edited by MikeyG, 04 April 2020 - 11:19 PM.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#37 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 02:57 AM

I've seen a doctor, say he didnt use it until it reached serious threshold with shortness of breadth, and everyone had breathing restored in 3-4 hours 

and cured in 3-4 days. At that point was not approved yet and he had that arbitrary threshold, surely the sooner the better.

A new discussion, is it damaging red blood cells and that is the loss of oxygen and hydroxychloroquine works, being a pathway for zinc to get into the 

cells.

plus 200mg of zinc sulfate

and the Zpac.

But usually the Zpac was relative to serious patients already having breathing trouble.

Double post.

Edited by AChartist, 05 April 2020 - 03:02 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#38 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 03:24 AM

Think about it, two doctors in NY at that point, used it in 800 people who avoided hospitalization.

Then how many more doctors were doing that and using it prophylacticly?

Now all those have to go the hospital to get it in NY which would be more advanced cases at that point because alot of

people just get over it.

One article said damaged red blood cells cannot be reversed, that would need blood transfusion

with hydroxychloroquine treated blood, at a point that a critical mass of blood cells were damaged and the patient

cannot recover on his own making 1 pint of new blood each 8 weeks.

So likely, sooner the better any symptom, sore throat, fever, loss of taste or smell I heard can be early sign, dry cough, shortness of breath. I think fever is around 3 days in

I dont know how far in shortness of breath occurs, dry cough should be before that.

#39 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 03:55 AM

Its relevant because some on internet have said rediculous things that would kill people.

the NY doctors said they used 200mg twice daily these were people that were not at a point of hospitalization yet,

the French hospital doctor said 500mg twice for two days beginning from a late

ICU stage and then reduced to 200mg. I had the 200mg twice for about a year it goes by weight.

Some have said the original French Dr is a flake that overproduces literature and embellished data for attention but his trial was 

repeated and confirmed by others.

#40 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 04:27 AM

Remember also why do some just get better its immune system (and pre-existing)

Here is what I heard about that do your own due diligence.

eliminate sugar and carbs lose weight

Vit-C 1000mg every hour, higher initial loading. Has an extra electron kills the positive ion, fires once and done, replenish.

liposomal higher absorption

Vit D3 and Vit K

Zinc Sulfate, min daily is 40 mg for treatment they said 200mg. reduces copper may need copper supplementation

Nano silver, not just colloidal some nano is also labeled colloidal but colloidal does not mean nano

Glutathione precursors:

NAC

Glycine

L-Glutamate

Alphlapoic acid

Fulvic minerals

Turmeric

Elderberry, syrup and tea antiviral

General detox methods-products, intermediate fasting

Edited by AChartist, 05 April 2020 - 04:31 AM.